GU73: The Stats Revamp

Discussion in 'Stats Revamp Archive' started by Avair, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Look at it this way.
    Solo T3 = 3,000 health
    Duo T3 = 6,000 health
    Alert T3 = 12,000 health
    Raid T3 = 24,000 health
    See how the stats of all these enemies jumped up waaaaaay higher than the last?
    Now I'm not saying this is what the values actually are, but this is the guideline for the values of stats the enemies have. So since cr differential has been removed you all finally realize how close in stats the enemies actually are to you.
    Before asking for a nerf or asking if it's bugged go gather a group and run it at T3 geared while being modded for T3 (mix up Olympian mods in your gear to match that of what someone fully modded at T3 would have. If that means only 1 mod in your gear then so be it.), and then spec possibly 90 sp as well.
    If the run was easy, then it's working as intended, if not, then you may complain on the forums about it.
  2. Harlequin Devoted Player

It would have been just fine if it only applied to content below the player's CR. Their mistake was applying it both ways.
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I think they just need to nerf T3 and T2 raids and we'll be good. You can practically solo all content that you can walk into except for FOS and T2 raids, which are both harder then T4 raids so there's an inconsistency. I don't think this buff is really needed. God forbid people que up and lean on other group members lol.
    • Like x 4
  4. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

Fatal how could you!!! Finally getting content that's fun to solo and you want a nerf?!? :p
    NO MORE CAKEWALKS!!!
    NO MORE CAKEWALKS!!!
    NO MORE CAKEWALKS!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

My question is one that was asked and not answered on pg 1 how are pets scaled??? Stats or cr if stats will a pets weapon attacks be precision based and power attacks might based???
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

can he get an elite alert, pls? just one, or maybe two... those progress points are killing me!
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are trying to ascertain from your feedback if the rate of progression concerns are related to changes in this update to test or in the revamp overall. For anyone with related feedback, please try to specify if you are comparing to previous versions of test or live.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There have been no related changes to pets. Pet level is based on your cr.
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

can we have TC mods on test server? we need to take a look on them too,
    they will influence the game more after the revamp...
    also: weapon crit headmod, does it give more chance to crit for weapon dammage only?
    • Like x 2
  10. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

Follow up question but more specifically for Earth, will the power cost remain as is or will it be reduced before live
  11. Harlequin Devoted Player

I have no problems with old stuff being a challenge to solo. I do have a problem with it being impossible.
    • Like x 2
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm in agreement, hence why I said I think T2/T3 just needs to be toned down so its more consistent, T4 should not be easier to solo.
    • Like x 2
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

How does T2/T3 feel when on-level, compared to T4 on level?
  14. inferno Loyal Player

First off, I read a few of the feedback regarding the new difficulty of the older raids for endgame players. A few, not all.
    I have tested on FOS 3 and Nexus as 188 toon; my feedback is a direct comparison from what is on test with what is on live.

From the response of DEVS, this seems to be intended? My personal experience and opinion is that I dislike this change. When this same problem in gu47, the reason the community rebelled against the idea was that it basically took away the progression we have been accumulating with our toons. That is how I feel. At 200 cr, I don't want to go into FOS and get killed by ads.

Personal Speculation:
    If this is intended, that these lower raids are made more difficult to Higher end toons, it may be connected to Jack's previous comment about how gear received from lower content may be made more useful to high end players.

Personal Experience:
    I played Elder Scrolls Online before and after they made content adjust to player's level and rewarded accordingly. it was a disaster, at least for me. I literally would go in as a level 120, go into an introductory mission and possibly get killed along with another player at level 5. This is an extreme situation on a different game but where is the fun of being so super-powered that I can stand in a roomful of ads being attacked and not get hurt?
    Remember the player outcry when GU47 went live and high end players would go into T2 raids and get killed? This will have the same effect.

My suggestion:
    If you are going forward with this, this should be optional. Don't force this down all the players. Return to the previous incaranation (being above 2 tiers and over allows to solo any content) and put in teleporters or don't do this at all. While this was in its early format in test, I did not make any comment as I thought it was going to be dealt with in the end before it goes live. Now, it seems it going to live as is and this will be a disaster.
    • Like x 7
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

At level, not sure yet, but I'm arranging for it to be tested as we speak.
    • Like x 1
  16. Surtur Well-Known Player

If you look at the number of players in a raid vs an alert the number is double....exactly like players being doubled from 4 to 8. It's really pretty simple to understand.If you keep the heath the same as an alert it will be a steamroll because there are twice as many players in the instance.

I will say that the numbers might need to be looked at because in raids you have 8 people and all 8 are not doing the same damage. Knowing the damage numbers from experience and how support roles do less damage. I myself, would have jumped the health of the NPC's from 12k to 18k-20k to take in account for support roles doing less damage and worked the numbers from there.
    • Like x 1
  17. Surtur Well-Known Player

LOL, FOS being messed up is not surprising at all. FOS has been jacked since GU 47 and the devs have been in denial about it ever since.
  18. BumblingB I got better.

For heaven's sake, there is a lot of speculation from people who haven't tested anything ever.

If tiers 2&3 are too high it should be looked at. During gu47 they had to manually adjust some content by hand since their auto script didn't scale right. It could be related.

If that much damage is going to a CR 201 player they would hit too hard for an at level group.
    • Like x 3
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You should join us on test right now. Were in sub construct at 52 cr and everything ******* hurts.. lol
    • Like x 4
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Never had a problem soloing low level content before u47 which tell me It's a cr relevancy problem which I thought was being removed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.