The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Me too. Its a lot of fun tho.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

The woman of wonder :cool:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea it would be a lot better on the chest. Im very surprised we havent gotten a bizarro emblem. We get zodiac sign ones but not 1 of the most well known iconics? Ugh who makes that decision?
    • Like x 1
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    Tried to match the one of the left^^ obviously
    • Like x 1
  5. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If only we could use a wheelchair :D
    • Like x 3
  7. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is from the cover of the new comic that came out in may called Batman/the shadow wich they team up :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Don't ever give that up. You have mor of the tiny things and details to appreciate that way, other than following the "devs we need new content"-crowd :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

Actually, having the ability to use ANY chair in the game would already be progress :D But: would the wheelchair be an acrobatic or superspeed mod ;) ? Flying has skimming....
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It does have its drawbacks from time to time. More than once in this game and others, that need to see what's over there has resulted in an "oh crud" moment where I'm suddenly face-to-face with something that pounds me into the dirt. LOL

Now to see if I can pull off a certain outfit from the latest Zelda game on one of my characters...:D
  11. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Oh boy, did I give myself a challenge. :confused:

Okay, that outfit I was going to try and pull off? It's this one from Breath of the Wild:

[IMG]

Not easy, namely because of the top AND the number of colors used. I did give it my best shot, and here's what I came up with.

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]

Had to add in some gold/yellow on that last look, so I just went with an emblem. LOL As for the rest, the Archer pants were the best I could find to get a darker brown without sacrificing the blue, yellow or white, and nothing I had quite matched the angled sash/waist that Zelda is sporting on the figure. I also went "quick and easy" on the hair in using one of the Amazon hairstyles, so I don't know if there's a better hairstyle to match or not.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcome, because even with some of the limits we have with the game I think it could be done better.
    • Like x 3
  12. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As for something simpler, I tweaked my villain speedster's "bad girl" look a bit. Nothing major, just a different eye piece and hairstyle.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Made a video with the Time Torn Aura. ;)
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Tried to make a style inspired by jet li in green hornet movie :)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Free WW emblems for everyone. ;)
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

That's for reals? For every character or just one per account? Been scammed by that before, not again
  17. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yes for real. ;)
    Seems to be one per Account.

No scam.... just enter the code and .... SHAZAM!! You will have some Wonder Woman goodies. ;)
  18. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Also... it's FREE.
    So.... not sure how you can get scammed with Free stuff?? ;) ;)
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Scammed by claiming it only on one character

Haven't even started doing Legends (still have the Robin's and Harley's in inventory, and haven't claimed the Batman), so missing out on a free WonderBewbs won't be a loss just so one character can not use the Weezer symbol
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Shim'tar belt would match the one in the pic ;)
    • Like x 1