Iconic characters you would like to play as in Legends pvp?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Valcon, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Thomas Wayne jr Active Player

The Owlman.
    • Like x 1
  2. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Raven.
    • Like x 1
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

GRODD!!!
    • Like x 1
  4. VioletSorceress Committed Player

I think its insane that we still dont have Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Raven, Zoom, Grodd and Captain Cold.
    I mean these are insanely popular.

But the ones that Im actually crazy about are Furious Ursa and pretty much all mist possessed heroes and villains.
    Everything is better with a power ring! :D:D
    • Like x 1
  5. tier1player Active Player

Right! At least i tried. Apologies for the mistake where i pasted x2 the same screenshot.

Personally, i would love to play all the characters if we honestly talk about Legends. I would like that DCUO offered us to play all of them. Not one, two ... or several. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Ereez Well-Known Player

Ares, Larfleeze & Constantine. I'd also like to see some mist infused characters, that could be interesting
    • Like x 1
  7. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Superpatriot
    Larry Liberty
    Spytle
    Mepps
    • Like x 1
  8. Valcon Level 30

Oh lord i so want this too! imagine a pvp game with all the heroes and villains using a power ring! i don't think i would fight i would just stand there and fanboy O_O
  9. Valcon Level 30

Yeah agreed, maybe we will have all of them available after 10 years or so T_T
  10. Valcon Level 30

Ah yeah i would love to see a fight between Batman and Mepps.
  11. krytine Loyal Player

Dont forget about giganta some of the animations in the game could be used for a template
    Talia
    Rash
    Emma frost
    Poison ivy
    Grod
    All the original 7 league members
    Zoom
    Abra cadabra
    Clarion
    Zatana we have so much room for legands just look at the lpve different categories we should have at least 4 in each one. Male hero and villian / female hero villian
    • Like x 1
  12. tier1player Active Player

Most of the characters which you can see on the screenshots i posted before (only with preview).
    They all can be already, like today available and playable in the Legends. Most of them have already 3D models and already exist in game. Everything the DEVs have to do is just willingness,create new animations, balance it then copy and paste and voilĂ . The game instantly would get a lot of colors, and probably most of the players also my friends would return to the game, especially the pvp'ers.

I'm slowly getting bored of playing all over again the same characters.

[IMG]

Definitely I would like to play something new and also some new maps would be cool to see like: Mogo and Ranx,Oan Sciencells or Zamaron. Tthere is endless ideas for DCUO
    • Like x 1
  13. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
    Katana
    Carol Ferris
    Killer Frost (DC Rebirth)
    • Like x 1
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I know I posted a listed before but forget about it! All I need is him:

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Kreachure Committed Player

Kreachure
    • Like x 1
  16. Valcon Level 30

Did you mean killer frost? emma frost is not a Dc character but why not lol. i really wanna try Zatanna's skills though
  17. Valcon Level 30

i totally agree with you, i think the DEVs give more attention to pve.. and even if they can give us all the pvp iconic characters we want they wouldn't just do it at once.. sadly T_T i won't lie i'm sorta satisfied with the characters we have now in pvp.. i play this game since 2012 and it was just boring in pvp back then.
    though who do you think will be the next legend?
    • Like x 1
  18. tier1player Active Player

It's Grodd for sure, then probably Young Justice members. But not sure 100% about that.
    • Like x 1
  19. Valcon Level 30

i so wanna play as them so much specially Carol Ferris! i also would love to see a 3d model of Katana in the game.. sadly there is not.
    • Like x 1
  20. Valcon Level 30

Lol please.. enough cats i'm tired of them