How many DCUO characters have you created?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mepps, Mar 14, 2017.

1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

17 toons in total.

Its always about my main character but my primary alt is a close second. very close. toons three and four are my healers. toon number five is at the same time an all new character but shes also a character i made up in the early eighties. Toons six and seven finish off the line up of the seven official members of my team with 8,9 and 10 are more supporting cast and background characters in my dcuo canon. These ten characters are the ten characters in my "league of one".

Toon number 11 is also a supporting cast members (she would be toon #3's girlfriend if this was all a comic book) but shes not included in my league.

Toons 12-16 are my villains. I haven't really touched these guys since AF3 went live.

The last two aren't in my official continuity sort of. toon 17 was an original member of my team (literallyi made her up in 1988) but has since been retconned out. reality has shifted more than a few times since before the game went live. my main character discovers that she never gained her powers in this reality and is living a happy normal life and decides to let her stay that way. the last one is actually a character in a comic book toon number three reads.
    • Like x 2
  2. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Ever created? Would be at least 500. I have multiple Legendary accounts and have been creating and deleting characters since the first day.

As for my favorite? I guess my signature would suggest that it's Marsboy, based on the character from SUPERBOY #14 & 16, 1951/ADVENTURE COMICS #195, 1953.

But, I play more than a dozen different ones a day. Wonder Boy, Logi, Kryptonite Kid, Air Wave, Wildfire, Static, Bizarroboy, Karate Kid, Solar Boy, Mighty Boy, Jemm, Star Boy, Negativeboy, Bat Lad, Blackout, Trickster, Dev Em, Little Barda, Golden Lad, Silver Scarab, Nuklon, Teen Wolf, Skyboy, Kid Devil, Anarky, Talon, Klarion, CM3, Arisia, Flying Fox, Bombshell, Bird Boy, Vril Dox, Amethyst, Red Daughter, Timber Wolf, Northwind, etc. to name a few. :)
    • Like x 2
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

And my favorite is my main.
  4. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Characters created 16,characters in use 13, 3 are banks.My favorite is my Main:snowy owl as he has been since I started in a galaxy far far away..oh wait I mean in the beta was it :p
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

I have 20 because i like all powers
    and cant deside wich to choose.

I used to have 3 on hero side at endgame, with allmost maxed cr for all roles, and i created one character for the villain side.

The rest of my characters were fun toons, i used them on events because it was possible to play other powers without changing and because stats are clamped there, i could always be competitive without gear and mods...

After AF3 came out, i maxed out only my main hero on both roles. Yet i brought one character after the other to CR 188, because i was bored of the grind with one char only, but settled there because to get higher, you would also have to grind there (grinding once is enough and 188 is easy to get to and is high enough to do good in both dammage and support role).

The event will help me to raise the remainig characters, then i will have my main at cr 192 (hopefully), and 13 characters, one for every power, from wich seven will be heroes, and seven will be villains.

I got 4 alts equiped with seasonal pets in case of a new power comes out, 2 male, 2 female, 2 heroes, 2 villains, just in case. Two of them i raised to cr100 at the aniversery. Two are used atm as bank characters.

Then there is one for water and one character as a name holder (just in case).

My main bares the same name as my friends call me, he was the first character i ever made, he has allmost the same style he came out of brainiacs ship for the troll armory, i only switched for some feats the power and movements and my main is the only character with olympian mods and OP gear...

I still have hope for gear and style unlocking because i used all materials and auras on my main ad i cant bring all characters to max cr... Also my alts will have to live with what they get for generator mods and alfas in the equipment (no tc mods for them aswell) until stas revamp and afterwards
    • Like x 1
  6. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Around 12, but only 3 or 4 are "playable"

I have time just for 1 in endgame, and no SM... because it takes too much time and I wont run without a league.
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

8 but i have only 1 Main and 1 Alt.
  8. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Not 100% sure because i have deleted some to make room for others but currently I have 26 alts on my "Main/Legendary" account with at least 1 using every single power available and another 6 on the Premium Account I created when all my league mates quit the game so I can invite MYSELF to join my LEAGUE of ONE" Oh yeah and I also have at least one Alt using each of the big three travel methods... Super Speed, Acrobatics and Flight. I tried Hover disks but it looked strange to me so I did a respec on THAT alt and made him a flier.

Favorites? My main... Cr 189 Quantum DPS/Troll (flight) of course. I have an Atomic DPS/Tank (flight) I also like and yeah I play BOTH roles. I also own a Munitions DPS/Troll (flight) that is a lot of fun to play. Altogether I own about 14 ALTS that are at or above Cr 150.

Have i mentioned here before I am retired from the military and have a LOT of free time? LOL
    • Like x 1
  9. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

Main - Superman Prime - Earth - CR 189 (House of El)
    1st Sub - The Flash - Mental - CR 189 (Hall of Justice)
    2nd Sub - Static - Electric - CR 155
    3rd Sub - Supergirl - Ice - CR 175

4th Sub - Black Flash - Electric - CR 100+
    5th Sub - Black Flash - Quantum - CR 100+ (to be deleted)

Base decoraters
    6th Sub - Robin (Batcave)
    7th Sub - Constantine - Sorcery - CR 100 (House of Mystery)
    8th Sub - Wonder Woman - Earth - CR 100+ (Themyscira)

Deleted ones
    Arrow
    Aqualad
    Batman
    Wonder Woman
    Superman Blue (Superman Red was my mate)
    • Like x 1
  10. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I'd say I've created around 40 but I only have 8 or 9 now.

My favorites would be my main OG African and my second which would be Tyler Punishment. I've spent by far the most money on OG, he has the most SP and all pvp gear + he's gonna be celestial soon. Tyler is a newer character but I love rage so I'm using him.

Although I started in 2012 I made a new account in 2013 and subbed for the first time in May when quantum/origin crisis came out (hands down my favorite DLC) but unfortunately I don't use my oldest toon (toon I made for quantum) because I can't stand quantum right now though I've spent at least $70 on him.
  11. Mister Mass New Player

17 characters
    9 at 30+CR (5 heroes & 4 villains)
    1 at CR 189

My favorite is my main, Mister Mass, a Quantum dual-spec. One of the reasons I enjoy playing him is because I have him wearing a costume that is a homage to the Golden Age Hour-Man. Bernard Baily, Hour-Man's artist & co-creator, is one of the underrated masters of the medium - & honoring his contributions to comics by wearing a costume inspired by his work is part of the attraction of this game.
    • Like x 1
  12. Drathmor Unwavering Player

19 and 2 are my fav
  13. SilkyPawz Bunny

Wow an here I thought 12 was bad. I have 10 Heroes an 2 Villian toons. My favorite is my Main an my Ice toon. They all have 250+ SP
    cr 188-190 all dual role. Reading everyone's post so far I don't feel so bad having so many alt's I think lol :oops::eek::p
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

12ish Toons:
    <-- Crimson Veil (Now Crimson Veils due to the server merge) was my OG main toon (on the vil side) and she will always have a soft spot in my heart

I left the vil side years ago though, TyrantLizardKing is my current (hero) main, and he currently holds the favorite spot
    • Like x 1
  15. Pults Loyal Player

5, lack of support for alts killed off all of them.
    • Like x 1
  16. Isif Committed Player

9 total. Isif is my go to for running content. Syfinne and Haarpi are my HoD Happy Hour picks. The rest are bit players in my demented orphanage. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

I've got 17 Main account, 3 of which are Villains.
    Six of which are CR189 and have ~280Sp's, another at CR 188.
    All are CR100+ even 4 other add'l FTP toons..
    No Fav's; but All in same Solo League.
    They have 53 Bases w 52 full of 500 base items.
    This grants me 62,000 Prestige each month from bases alone.
    Tuff Gunns is my League. Space Force my Villain League.
    • Like x 1
  18. Owl Devoted Player

I have created over 200 characters.
    I currently have 125 Level 30 characters spread across different platforms.
    • Like x 5
  19. Caroline Dedicated Player

16/18, although I play with 7 pretty regularly. For the moment, the rest of my characters are just used for running events & banks - I'm filling them with auras, collections, bites/bytes, ERK/TRK & base items.

My favorite character is my main, however I do love my alts as well and I try to take care of them whenever I have the time to do that.

I like decorating their bases, getting the styles I want them to permanently wear, I also buy all the feats that my main has on the characters I regularly play with, I got 4 armories on all of them, gear and at least 2 roles on most that I try to work on.

And one of the things I really love about my characters is that I got them some really sweet original names. ^-^
    • Like x 4
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

18. My favorite is my main Black Dawn. Close runner ups are: Kokiri Navi, Princess Toadstool, Leia Organa, Sazh, Dawnbreak Games, Bluestocking Bomber and Oan Dawn.
    • Like x 2