Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. recoil Committed Player

2. Jerzey GhouL@XB1 New Player

ROLLERBLADES ! INLINE SKATES TO REPLACE SKIMMING UGLY DISKS !! PLEASE !
    • Like x 1
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

How do you plan on flying with inline skates?
  4. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

I heard rumors of legal aspects being the reason behind the BvS Batman vs Superman emblems being removed, all I know is they're not available in marketplace anymore... can we get a Superman/Batman emblem variant of those? Or even a classic emblem like on the House of El Warsuit or an Superman Emblem as-shown on the Fallen God gear set - Same for Batman as well... we have lantern emblems-a-plenty but only what seemed like a limited time release (despite not knowing in advance and simply going poof later) which is meh bleh!

Point being, I'd pay for it, even $10 - Let's get that done others will also pay.
  5. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

If they add some little rockets to the sides, done. :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Gerry Well-Known Player

Supergirl White Belly Shirt

[IMG]

this shirt
    • Like x 1
  7. Gerry Well-Known Player

& the Flash Emblem
    [IMG]
    mhm this emblem, Just the Emblem not the suit.
    • Like x 2
  8. recoil Committed Player

well they could always go with terra's skimming ability. the skimming we have now is based on mister miracle's aero disks from the aero troopers. if they did have a variation on skimming it would be: static(just one huge disk under the player when flying) or terra(would have a giant rock with rock trails under player when flying)
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Give them a cloud and watch all the DBZ fans go Goku on our butts! LOL then again you could also pretend to be Lakitu from Super Mario Bros o_O
  10. recoil Committed Player

it is kinda odd that players mimic famous characters over and over again into mediocrity when the game allows you to do anything only limited by your imagination and the diversity of styles available. speaking of which we need new styles in every gear slot from face to feet. especially the more interesting styles from bosses and mobs already in game.
  11. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

That's a good point.
    Personally If I really had my way I'd like to see the Iconic Power tree opened up further to include Fire Breath and Freeze vision (among others as Imy Main Character (The Golden Dragon) and he translated pretty well to the game!
    [IMG][IMG]
    is a Superhero who is the avatar of the Dragon Race and I'd really like to give hime the ability to actually Breathe Fire (I'd also like him to be able to grow to Giant size and transform into a classic winged Fire-breathing Dragon,
    [IMG]
    but one thing at a time)
  12. Blubeets12 New Player

In the next update, there should be a new power that I would want to be Teleportation. Also, I hope that there should be new skins added. There are animal skins with tails, there should be a human type of skin with a tail. That would add extra awesomeness.
  13. BrokenEssence Level 30

I don't think anyone will like or care about this idea, but I'mma post it anyway. I mean, the ideas that aren't highly requested are still here, right? That means the developers could still see it and may actually like it, so I'll go for it.

Firstly I don't fell like there are enough hairstyles for black women.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Some micro braids and dreadlocks and some curls would be nice.
    [IMG]

as far as a simple faux side shave goes, that doesn't have to be in character creation, but it would be nice to have this as an option the HQ hairstylists. I mean, people might not jump to support this idea, but it is something people would likely use, and not all of them on black characters. (And before anyone talks about "culture appropriation" I feel the need to say let people do what they want with their lives so long as it's not harming anyone. If someone wants to give their white character a black hairstyle then let them. That's not my "white privilege" talking because I'm not white.)

One last bit. Some decorations like flowers, dreadlock beads, and olive branches would be cool, too, especially for maybe the next Amazon Episode/Event? Meh, I maybe reaching with that one.
    • Like x 3
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

More hairstyles for men like a short ponytail and braid about the same length as the heroic hair length. I use that one but I would like to be able to change the style without changing the length
    • Like x 1
  15. stärnbock Devoted Player

we need a HAIRY CHEST style! either as skin (for males) or like a tupet, for woMEN too (because why not?)!

example 1:
    [IMG]

example 2:
    [IMG]
  16. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

Now that I think of it there's probably some legal reasons for it CW Supergirl is disabled in Legends PVP because of it unfortunately
  17. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Metropolis, Gotham, and Central City sports teams uniforms.
    Gorilla Grodd minion ray guns. (ideally make one handed ray gun a new weapon type with it instead of having them go bang bang as dual pistols and give them cool ray gun visual and sound effects that match whatever power the toon has).
    Gorilla costume (not the toy that turns you into an Angry Gorilla that throws barrels).
    Steelworks robot costume.
    Blue Beetle gear. Always wanted a Scarab of my own.
    • Like x 1
  18. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Also, Bizarro version styles of all the main heros and villains. This would probably just translate into emblems.
  19. Gerry Well-Known Player

Pointed Ears & a Kilowog-like head

[IMG]

[IMG]
  20. recoil Committed Player

anybody else want to see sinestro and green lantern corps power ring brass knuckles? that'd be neat as a brawling style.
    • Like x 1