Flash Cowl now available

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jafin, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Proxystar #Perception

styles are quite subjective, I don't expect us to agree.
    • Like x 1
  2. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

just change the colour to black or yellow and it will be Black Flash Zoom or Reverse Flash.

but i know how you feel. i have a villian toon. coincidentally his called Black Flash.
  3. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I swear... I keep saying it, and it really bothers me to even think it... but why are some of us here on the forums so ungrateful? Honestly. DB just can never do anything right in the eyes of some people.

And yeah, I know their servers were down for three or four days. But when this type of thing happened back in the day with other games, we didn't get any type of compensation either. Tbh, when ppl clamor for free stuff ad compensation I understand it, but because I'm used to never getting anything from ANY company it just seems like entitlement.

That's not to say that companies shouldn't discount you some of the sub price or give you something, it just almost never happens in the my experience.
    • Like x 6
  4. Skull Collector Committed Player

So not a single one of you have bothered to check and notice that you can't buy any other items except for MP cash and Bundles, and assume this is a "gift", and not a massive MP error? LOL.... you're all very, very special. If I'm wrong, I won't even apologize for thinking or saying you're dumb, because the chance of this being some kind of freebie to say thanks or sorry from DBG is lower than their drop rates on Flaming Phoenix Feathers.

I wouldn't get too attached to your new goodies just yet, because considering the amount of money DBG stands to lose on these items being given for free is large enough that they'll spend the time going through their purchase records and taking back what belongs to them. I could be wrong I suppose. It happened once before in 1983. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  5. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

So are you saying you just tried to buy every single item off the marketplace?
    Or are you just randomly claiming that everyone is stupid except you, like a drunken bitter old man staggering down the street and mumbling as he wets himself?

Either way, you need to calm down. :)
    • Like x 3
  6. Skull Collector Committed Player

That's exactly what I'm saying. Well, not every single item, because I can see that the 'BUY' button is greyed out on all those items in those categories. I'm nowhere near the mumbling and wetting himself stage son, and I'm perfectly calm. You need to grow up and not assume that someone on the other end of the internet is speaking in the 'angry voice' you hear in your head when you feel like an offended snowflake. ;)
    • Like x 4
  7. DarkAya Dedicated Player

No word from any green name yet but.. oh this is gonna be awkward, 'dear members, you get our brand new item as a result of MP glitch, now you're going to loose it' hahaha, I'd be like 'for a tiny moment I thought - maybe they're not such a moneygrabbing company after all' can't wait. Let's hope we're wrong.

I don't see The Flash base item pack available to redeem, could it be because I bought one few months ago o_O
    • Like x 2
  8. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

So a flash helm AND....also Flash base item pack just floated into my claims window then? I could see if it was a Batcave item pack .....then i could maybe see grounds for error....but why nothing else besides those 2 items? Seems to be setup that way to me. So im going to assume its a gift.
    • Like x 2
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Sorry but I JUST bought a few bots, stablilizers, and body build respec from the MP....just debunked your theory...check to see if you have the daybreak cash in order to buy items. I have heard rumors that if you dont have enough of that cash the buttons will stay grey lol
    • Like x 4
  10. Batmatt Active Player

Im hoping its intended to be a gift. I very much appreciate it if it is. Id hate to see the backlash if they take it away.
  11. Skull Collector Committed Player

Expect many hissy fits if I'm right. Expect many hissy fits if I'm wrong (because all the Premium members and F2P will be incensed that they didn't get a cowl). ;)
  12. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I see this as a legendary perk....you want one make sure you got membership...and for the f2p...might as well pay 14.99 for the membership and cowl+ pack instead of spending 15.00 on just cowl.
    • Like x 3
  13. Skull Collector Committed Player

Given my personal experience over the years, yes, I think it sounds like an error rather than 'working as intended'. You're not familiar with the many occasions where new content is introduced and it affects the game to the point of causing downtime and hot fixes for a few days in a row? Assume if you like, but in my low opinion of DBG, this is not a gift. :)
  14. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I don't know if this is intended or not as I already claimed it on one toon but I am going to hold back on claiming any others just in case and hope daybreak doesn't penalize everyone for a mistake they didn't know they were making.
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

Still waiting for the announcement before I get my hopes up.
  16. light FX Steadfast Player

Um i said exactly that the 2nd or 3rd post of the thread and in the other wow surprising thread. That i dont see them giving this away for free and it could be a bug.
    • Like x 1
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

I see a flash base item pack to redeem and i bought one a few months back.
  18. Skull Collector Committed Player

Interesting. I asked a few others and they are experiencing the same thing as I am. You might be right and this is a gift, but as I said, knowing this company and the way they treat their customers, I have zero faith this is the case. Knowing that, I won't feel at all bad about saying what I said, and instead would be completely shocked if I'm wrong.
    • Like x 1
  19. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

W
    Well then brace yourself for a shock.
    • Like x 1
  20. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Hm..I think I hear Jack Ryder in the background yelling:"Sorry to burst your buble friend ,but YOU are WRONG!" :p
    • Like x 3