Now Available: The Anti-Monitor Anniversary Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

DC Universe Online's 6th anniversary is January 11, 2017! To celebrate, new content is now available for all players. Face the Anti-Monitor and find a way to save the world.

New Open World Missions: Metropolis Antimatter Invasion Zone
    Travel forward in time to an unimaginable future – our future – and to a new version of Metropolis where a Qwardian invasion from the antimatter universe is weakening the last of Earth’s defenses.
    • Open your Mission Journal and look for “Monitoring the Situation” to begin the event missions.
    • Level Required: 10. All players will be increased to their future Combat Rating of 230 as they travel through time to Qwardian Metropolis.
    • One weekly and three daily missions.
    New 8-Player Raid: Centennial Collapse
    With our Earth on the brink of destruction, it will be up to you to face the Anti-Monitor in this dark, possible future, and to do whatever is necessary before we and it are destroyed.
    • Open your On Duty menu and look for “Centennial Collapse” under the Events tab.
    • Level Required: 10. All players will be increased to their future Combat Rating of 230 as they travel through time to Qwardian Metropolis.
    • Daily lockout.
    New Gear, Collections, Feats, and More
    • Earn a new event currency: Qwardian Crowns!
    • Unlock a new gear and style set inspired by the Anti-Monitor! (Vendor)
      • Available on a vendor for Qwardian Crowns.
      • Auto-levels to your current item level/combat rating.
      • Maxes out equal to epic (purple) dropped gear in Amazon Fury Part III.
    • Set bonus feat that provides bonus Qwardian Crowns from completing the raid.
    • Find a new auto-leveling gear set! (Dropped)
      • Auto-levels to your current average item level/combat rating.
      • Utilizes an existing style.
      • Maxes out equal to epic (purple) dropped gear in Amazon Fury Part III.
    • Discover collections for a title and new Azure Misted Aura.
    • Plus base items, consumables, and more!
    Plus, don't miss the new Qwardian Time Capsule, also available now.
    • Like x 5
  2. PhantomBulletPT Well-Known Player

I only have 2 simple questions
    -> When will this event end ?
    -> Is it not possible to do it more than once a day ?

I'm sure there has to be a time limit, right ?
    Also, is it not possible to do it more than once a day ?
  3. BumblingB I got better.

What is the point of this? So we will replay so we don't have to replay?
    • Like x 3
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

GREAT!!!
  5. Tremor_zGnRz New Player

They just want you to replay super hardcore.
  6. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Get the style first to speed up your journey towards the aura.
    • Like x 1
  7. djhalla619 New Player

I for one am very very satified with the latest actions that dc universe online is acting upon! the legendary accounts complaining are just stuck in a rut, online gaming has a must have element that offline gaming does not also with the dc universe as well as real life things are always changing and should be it is our task to adapt and reestablish our footing for the next attack and step forward so Legendarys you dont have to pay this month that is the point its supposed to be fun give the new generation and maybe just maybe we will have a revitalized game and warm community I love change it keeps things interesting the last 2 years this game practically did not change at all became boring and repetitive so this game NEEDED this to stay on track. and before you call me a free bee noob I have the beta disc and have played since release I have just as much bragging right as the rest of you ^_^ have a nice day and GOOD JOB DCUO !!!
    • Like x 1
  8. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

Periods and sentences are your friends. Check them out.
    • Like x 7
  9. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I just realised something.

Brother Blood minions + Void Material = Shadow Demons.

:p
    • Like x 2
  10. Gent Of All Trades New Player

You kind of discredited yourself when you said the game hasn't changed in the last 2 years. I don't know what planet you have been on, but the game had major changes in the last 2 years. WM or AM's ring any bells to you. The game has nothing but changed for the last 2 years. Please be more careful when calling people out for being disenfranchised about a game that many Legendary people who have, like you say, been there since beta, see as heading in a bad direction. Change IS always good, but only when it's for the better.
    • Like x 5
  11. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am always for new content and feats :). Thanks again everyone
  12. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

RIP "SUPER GREAT!!!" 2016-2017

:D
  13. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

The new Time Capsules have turned this into a real life anti-monitor event.

[IMG]
  15. Light Bender92 Well-Known Player

you forgot the "SUPER" and you're late. Get it together.
  16. LovYK New Player

I LOVE This Event Good Job and Happy Birthday Game :)

When this event end ?
  17. Aerith Rose Committed Player

My toon is 187 already I dont really need more gear. I would really appreciate if i could just buy the style for likes 10 or 15 marks. Rather than have to buy thee gear. Everything is so expensive. and nothing is tradable.
    • Like x 1
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I also really like the event (as does my wife). The smaller missions around the Science Spire are fun, and the battle against A-M himself is well designed. And it's nice to fight alongside iconics. Good job DCUO team! :)
  19. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Panda Cheese!!! Love those commercials.
  20. Aren Sul Committed Player

Just curious. Does anyone know if we're getting an anniversary item as we did in the past (giant slice of cake, poster, etc).

Don't get me wrong, it's great having an entire anniversary event with its own goodies, but, as I said, just curious.