Livestream Tune-In: Amazon Time Capsule Reveal!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Booster Gold seems to have been digging around the gods’ realms for the latest Time Capsule items. With the launch of Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III, the old Time Capsules will no longer be dropping in game. Instead, the new Amazon Time Capsules will be found!

LIVESTREAM REVEAL

Tune in on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12:00PM Pacific Time to get the FIRST LOOK at the new Amazon Time Capsule. New gear. New emblems. New… well, we don’t want to give too much away just yet. You have to tune in to see more!

Make sure you join us on https://www.twitch.tv/dcuniverseonline. Sign up for a free account to join us in the chat room!

AVAILABLE WITH AMAZON FURY PART III

The Amazon Time Capsule will begin dropping in game with the launch of Episode 27: Amazon Fury Part III on Thursday, November 17, 2016 – but you can be in the know by watching the stream the day before! Don’t miss out.

• Like x 10
  2. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Nice! Looking forward to hearing more. :)

The only thing I would say is I would have liked a little more notice on the time capsule change.

But other than that I anticipate the new time capsules - and what could be in them.
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Does this Mean Regular Time Capsules are in valid? Or Will we just get New Titles ones in the future?
    Will Stabalizers still be valid?
    • Like x 2
  5. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Will there be new currency to unlock these?

I assume stabilizers will remain on the marketplace to open the old capsule, either that or they'll be universal for unlocking any capsule.
  6. Belthazur Dedicated Player

It's what makes the Game-Go-Around :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Lets Hope they are universal
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

On the first one they do said the stabilizers will be used for future capsules, unless they havent abandoned that already again those new capsules should work with the current stabilizers.
    • Like x 2
  9. Phen0menal Active Player

Finally the wait is over
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Looks I need to finish the Future Batman set tonight lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Or tomorrow.
  12. Butterfly Boy Committed Player

Or any other day. They did say in the past that old items will return in future time capsules. I'm sure they wouldn't get rid of them indefinitely as they are linked to so many feats as well as being a source of income.
    • Like x 1
  13. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Please put decent stuff in the provisions box. What a piece of junk they were, I mean I loved getting a couple simple and complex material and a few collection pieces that sell for less than 1k.
    • Like x 6
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Won't be home tomorrow.

I'd rather just get it out the way now and not have to worry about it later.
    • Like x 2
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Remember, the first time capsule will stop dropping, but will remain in your inventories and for trade, etc, and that stabilizers will open either/any/all time capsules. More info tomorrow!
    • Like x 15
  16. Telos Usr Dedicated Player

Its already been explained by the devs that Stabilisers will work on all future capsules. And theres no point worrying about not finishing the current capsules as (A) They'll rotate back around and (B) They'll be on the broker. I know groups of ppl with 300/400/500+ in their banks.
    • Like x 2
  17. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

when can we expect to see this on test?
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Hits Live with AF 3 Release
    • Like x 2
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

:eek: well awesome then ty.
  20. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

They will put AF3 RnD mats in the provision capsules this time. I've already called it. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.