Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

I can't foresee us doing the "costume" anytime soon but that would be cool hair to try to emulate..
    • Like x 6
  2. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

I'd be happy with the hair model the current Starfire is using ingame be unlocked for players already :D
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

How about Post Convergence and Rebirth Starfire outfits?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I've actually been wanting this for a few weeks, but I made sort of like a dark sorceress style and I tried to look for a waist that has skulls hanging from it, best I could find is the Joker punchline waist with the baby face heads.

So yeah I think you can guess what style I want lol.
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Mera pleaseeeeee

[IMG]

Bombshell Mera

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. VV Dedicated Player

Larfleeze's hair. ( Avarice Mohawk)
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Please record the reactions of the designers/engineers when you ask them for hair like that. :p
    • Like x 1
  8. The BlackDragon Well-Known Player

Yes! Would love to see full style made available to players since the character is already in the game.
    • Like x 1
  9. tokidokij Active Player

10. Megzilla Developer

If you don't hear from me for a long time, you'll know what happened....
    • Like x 1
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

:eek: that robot i knew he was evil but i didn't know he was that evil :confused:
    • Like x 1
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Had a request via my Twitter account to specifically ask for a Deadshot Face style similar to that worn by Will Smith in the Suicide Squad film

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Agent Flores Committed Player

New 52 SuperBoy Plz!
    [IMG]

I've said this once and I will say it again.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Shifty Committed Player

Light rays hairstyle? :)
    • Like x 2
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since y'all asked, here's not what I want, but rather what I NEED for my characters!

1) ALL of the major variations on the Lantern Corps Emblems, WITH COLORING SPECIFIED BY THE PLAYER, NOT THE DEVS!

And by all the major variations, I mean the different versions we've seen over the years! In the case of the GL Corps, for instance, you'd have the logo both with and WITHOUT the disc...

[IMG]

...the different versions Kyle Rayner used...

[IMG]

[IMG]

...and so on, and so forth. And they should be PERMANENT additions to the Marketplace, available to ALL that want them, from now until the End of Game!

2) The COMPLETE Green Lantern Corps Honor Guard uniform (AKA Guy Gardner's Uniform) COMPLETE WITH THE ABILITY TO DISPLAY THE EMBLEM!

[IMG]

Remember, that was meant to be a uniform that ANY GL could wear, if they were worthy of being added to the ranks of the Honor Guard! ;)

3) A PROPER Sinestro Corps Uniform, not that goofy, short-sleeved THING we currently have! :p

4) Style sets based on the Vigilante, in honor of his appearance in the new season of ARROW...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

In the case of the last one, we're long overdue for styles that give us shoulder holsters, as others have mentioned!

5) I need to be able to recreate this mask and face (yes, complete with the big, goofy grin and the "Jay Leno Chin"! ;))

[IMG]

6) The Classic Duster Chest Style needs to be fixed, to put the Emblem over the left breast, as a badge, the way gunslingers in a Western (the inspiration for that style) would do it.

So, to recap, move it from here...

[IMG]

...to here...

[IMG]

7) WE NEED POINTY EARS!

[IMG]

Sinceriously, my first character, Green Lantern Jack T. Chance, is tired of having to hide his ears behind his hair like he's embarrassed of them! :rolleyes:

[IMG]

8) A Hand Style that gives a character Spiked Wristbands!

[IMG]

9) A Head Style based on this mask:

[IMG]

10) Styles Sets based on Frank Quitely's designs for the Crime Syndicate of Amerika:

[IMG]

11) An asymmetrical/mis-matched Future Cop Shoulder Armor set that gives horizontal gold bars over the left shoulder, and a large bird over the right shoulder, 'cuz we already have the Head Style that it goes with:

[IMG]

[IMG]

11-B) The matching Future Cop Waist Style, with the Bird & Shield Buckle! ;)

12) The PERMANENT RETURN of the Batman v. Superman Swag Bags to the Marketplace! :p

There, that's my Top 12. More to come as I think of 'em! ;)
    • Like x 4
  16. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

So glad you asked :)

-Tights sets that are entirely interchangeable and will enable a whole bunch of pattern combinations between tops/bottoms
    -More chest emblems. Bury us in emblems!
    -New faces. Make them face gear. Be creative.
    -More mask varieties (i.e. variations of the domino)
    -More head, hands and feet options like the werewolf (and even the crab) set. How about huge robotic limbs? Wheels or tank treads for feet?
    -Long coat(s) that allow belts (bonus if we have a variety of shirts such as tights, something tech, bare chest...)
    -Gothic style items (see long coats), shirt and vest combos, shirts with ascots, shirts with glowing amulets, patterned pants, patterns on everything!
    -More cool tshirts and button-ups a la TO Morrow's pot Hawaiian shirt and the star sapphire T.
    -Cool boots-- the new Harley boots are awesome. Punchline's tall sneakers are awesome.
    -More styles that are asymetrical (different L/R shoulders, glove variations, chest and legs pieces that aren't bilaterally the same)
    -Classic space pieces (transparent dome helmet, alien antennas, saturn-ringed shoulders, chests with built-in tech (a la Vader))
    -More materials so we can make more existing pieces match better-- can materials just add a veneer without modifying colour? (e.g. shiny metal overlay, patent leather overlay, matte overlay)
    • Like x 1
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

[IMG]

You all managed to pull off firestorm. Now here is your true test. People have already created potentisl copyright fiascos , you might as well go all in.

[IMG]
    For a more martial arts look. It is relative simple to do. It could be league of assassins style

[IMG]

We need this jacket

[IMG]

Sleeveless jackets with no shirt. Trench coat variations are appreciated

[IMG]

Antler style for our nature toons.

Bladed tonfa MA weapons.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Self Explanetory

The flaming eyes the tenebre's and Darkseid have

Bane/Guy/Kilowog/Arkillo Tough guy stance

[IMG]

Perfect for the Halloween Seasonal as a face mask or a body type

High Fantasy Knight Armor. I think we have seen a lot of Spandex and tactical gear. Some High Fantasy and Sci Fi gear would be welcomed. I feel like you only heard more spandex and only focused on that. High Fantasy COncepts are a big part of DC as well.
    • Like x 3
  18. Davenport Committed Player

More Lantern clothing on both sides as I'd love to get Orange Lantern stuff on a hero character of mine (other than just the Tunic of Greed).
    Larfleeze and Sinestro both are not without their own heroic deeds, after all.

A Simon Baz styled Green Lantern outfit.

A Kyle Rayner / Parallax Sinestro Corps outfit.

Doctor Fate's helmet and cape. The Fate's Faith set just doesn't quite do it.
  19. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

Batwoman and Robin's double sided capes.

More double sided capes.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lantern Azure Black Committed Player

EMBLEMS!!! - Robin, Bizarro, etc...(Also, it'd be nice to have the option of placing the emblem in certain spots, like on a belt, a jacket, middle of the chest/left of chest/right of chest, on the back, shoulders, front of the jacket, on a bandanna, on a hat...)

LANTERN RINGS!!! - Being able to wear Lantern Rings without having a Lantern Power. ALSO, would be really cool if we could wear two rings (or more) at once like Guy Gardner and Kyle Rayner. Maybe add a new tab in the Style Menu for HAND accessories. Another thing...while you're all at it...PLEASE FIX the Lantern Rings on player models. Some player models look as if they're holding their ring rather than wearing it on their finger.

MORE SUITS/UNIFORMS - A MALE Star Sapphire Variant uniform based off of John Stewart's and Abraham Pointe's Star Sapphire uniforms, or a combination of both uniforms. Example, John Stewart's Star Sapphire uniform with Abraham Pointe's Shoulders and Helm.

ICONIC AURAS - Like the auras NPCs have. You know...some Lanterns like Hal and Sinestro for example, have cool outlines around their bodies as well as an aura to go on top of it. Hope I explained that right. How about the Brainiac Controlled aura from the FOS raids and the Mist Bounty auras? How about Power specific auras. We have Power specific Weapons styles...now give us the auras. How about all the cool Lantern NPC auras we saw during the War of Light Part 2 DLC? The Black Lantern Corrupted aura?

MORE MATERIALS - I'd love to have a "Lantern Material". The awesome form-fitting glow that ALL Iconic and NPC Lanterns have around their bodies that create a soft sheen of color on top of their bodies.

MORE WEAPON STYLES - Violet Energy Weapons, Indigo Energy, Orange Energy, Black Energy, White Energy. Captain Cold can have ORANGE colored ICE. Why can't we have GREEN FIRE? VIOLET ICE? RED EARTH? YELLOW SORCERY EFFECTS? BLUE MENTAL EFFECTS? How about a POWER RING WEAPON??? That would cover a WHOLE bunch of bases as far as wishlists are concerned. LOL! Indigo Lantern Staff?

HAIR HAIR HAIR - The Huntress, Lady Shiva, Light Ray, Superman etc. You all should look into more hair styles with a more anime flavor as well, like the Spiky Hair style that's already available in game...but LONGER & WILDER (some can be less spiky, but long and flowing). Like serious anime style hair...you know? (^_^)

EVEN MORE ACCESSORIES - Necklaces, Earrings, Watches...Lets see...Wonder Girl has earrings and some other NPCs have them as well. Would be nice if we were able to decorate our characters to look as detailed as the NPCs. You'd probably have to create more Accessory tabs in the Style Menu.

FOOT WEAR - Need more HEELS...c'mon. >_> Some civilian NPCs and vendors have basic heels that look nice...but lets get those and MORE. Really nice foot wear.

MORE BODY TYPES!!! - Titantic Trenton...Granny Goodness...not all heroes and villains are well toned and defined. GIVE IT TO US!! More missing body types include...Powergirl, The Joker, Super Girl/Wondergirl/Catwoman/Lady Shiva/Batgirl/Donna Troy/Raven etc. (these ladies seem to all share the same body type that's not available to players) Give us the BIG HULKING MASSIVE BRUTE body type with all the massive veins like BANE, JARED, etc. (...VASCULAR SKIN)

MORE SKINS/FACE TYPES!!! - ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS....Lanterns Corps for example have many types of aliens from around the galaxy. This is only used as an example.

MORE PERSONALITIES - Catwoman, Cheetah, the big brutes like Atrocitus and Bane share the same personality too.
    • Like x 5