Buff Nature and Electric already!!!!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CrappyHeals, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Basic that I would be happy with is SW added to the AM (and damaged buffed for some much needed burst), Dots buffed, and Max Dot reached with either one cast of Egen (for range) or eburst (for melee) to help cut down set up time.

Many of us want more or hope for more but imo that is the minimum of what needs to happen. Again this is imo
  2. Streven Dedicated Player

How about voltaic bolt hitting like a truck whenever it is combining dots? That would be a nice staightforward solution as well.
    • Like x 1
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

So are we only taking about electric now? And id like to see a green name or a member of the dev team speak on if they are considering changing things, not a player. Ideas can be great obviously but everyone may not agree on the idea(s) proposed.

What i think needs to happen b4 anything is again the setup time for the DoTs. Most powers are using 1234 or 4 powers being cast to do their AM. So putting the DoTs on adds/bosses should be the same. Mental, gadgets, quantum, atomic, ice, munitions, etc for the most part do a 1234. The time it takes to cast 4 powers with those AMs should be the time it takes to cast the DoTs. SG, vine last, briar and harvests animations are all too long imo. I say all 4 because the setup time is too long. Maybe only 2 of the 4 need to be tweaked, not sure.

Again dps is about speed. If 1 powers AM is slower then most of the others there will be a significant loss in dmg. Plus at 175 cr with ice i see 17-20k hits while using gust. Munitions, atomic, and mental i see 75k+ hits using mass terror, geiger and 50cal. In the time it takes to build up to those and then when they hit there is no way the DoTs ticking equals those same #s. I know wpn dmg is added in but the problem is wpn dmg is all over the place. Even using 1h flip slash sometimes i get a 20k hit and others its like 7k, on the same enemy. Do we know if wpns have a different crit rate then powers? I just dont remember. But if it isnt that is another problem for the powers using wpns.
    • Like x 1
  4. Melas Level 30

Seriously, people, do you really think, that all yours ideas need someone? It's happened before, on first revamp, many good suggestions, nothing good in the end. People on test said: damage low, power too slow. Nothing changed on live. Second revamp, many good suggestions - ignored. People on test said: damage still low, power still too slow. Nothing changed. Third revamp soon... let me guess.
  5. krytine Loyal Player

I am sorry there is a down side to this if you thing there is enough room in the trees to give you both play styles something has to give its kinda the jack of all trades thing master of none. Like I and many others have said before if you want that tray style power switch to do it electric and nature fill a different play stay and that's how it needs to stay
    If you try and make it both then you will loose something everytime and no thank you sir
  6. krytine Loyal Player

I don't see the problem with egen cool down because it is active the whole time it's cooling down but I would like to see when the enemy that it's on dies and if it's still active that it should jump to the next closest enemy. I would like to see it to have a wash out damage kinda like how the healing side has wash out healing
  7. krytine Loyal Player

One it's an additional move two it's not like all the other trays that are currently out there
  8. krytine Loyal Player

Look we are trying here what are you doing to add to this game and the power we like. Nothing so please keep your negativity to yourself if you don't have something constructive to add then don't post. I may not agree with tray powers for electric but at least those that do want it are trying to add to this conversation
    • Like x 1
  9. Melas Level 30

All what you add only fantasies about pink unicorns. Never will happen. Devs did not use them year ago, will not use in future. All what we will get is a small damage buff.
  10. krytine Loyal Player

Your being a rude individual that has nothing to do or to add grow up and don't be a typical millennial child and let those of us that want to better the game do so the devs have addressed things changes are happening just go take your time out and when you feel better then maybe you can play with the big boys and girls
    • Like x 1
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

Quite a few of us prefer playing from the tray and also would like an alternative way to dps. Atomic can combo and do 1234 from the tray. What did it lose ? I understand you want to use it as a compound power but just because it started that way doesnt mean it will end that way. Look at HL it didnt start the way it is now with endless combos did it ? It changed because of player feedback and wants. If the devs are considering to put in some major adjustments there is no reason to doubt Electric may get a tray loadout with a 1234 set up from the Amperage tree while also adjusting the Voltage tree for dots. Its a win win here so i dont know why youre so against more options.
    • Like x 2
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

DOTs do not mean it should be impossible to play from the tray. Have power regen activated by hitting a dotted mob with certain abilities and there we go.

Choices are good. For me, I didn't play a superhero game to slash at mobs in funny costumes with a sword. I played to freeze them solid or set them on fire or shock them to death. Weapons completely ruin the game for me, for the most part. However, I recognize that not everyone shares my opinion and would like to see the game support all of us without denying anyone the ability to play the game as they want to using the power they want to use.
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i myself would like to see Elecrostatic bomb added the to AM, before the AM that was one of my favorite powers, i really never understood why do we have to waste power points on powers we don't use for the AM.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Sounds good to me.
    The only thing they'd have to do is make sure that E. bomb takes advantage of the Electrified PI.

Right now, Electrostatic bomb only does additional damage when enemies are Polarized.
    • Like x 1
  15. SkullGang Devoted Player

This is why I proposed they turn the Amperage tree into a 1234 power set. Stack polarised charges with each power and Static Push for the big hit. Its basically an Atomic copy.

Wired to start power back.

Any three of these powers
    Repulse
    Attract
    Spark Barrage
    Electrostatic Bomb
    Overcharge

And then Static Push for the ranged big hit and I'm thinking Galvanize for the close big hit ? What do you guys think ?
    • Like x 2
  16. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

so what is the down side. you say there is one...what is it? I say make SW part of the AM so we can have some needed burst. I say make it hit as hard as weapons dps wise which would give the needed burst and allow the play from the tray style that many want without hindering those that like the compound weapon style because it would hit the SAME as the weapon portion of the compound weapon. So again I ask what is the downside. I do not see one unless you think adding another playstyle to the electric powerset WITHOUT messing with the current one is a downside.
    Also just incase you did not read my other comments I DO play other powers and I still think Electric would benefit from this. If you want to use weapons so bad then go play with WM with ANY power. The comment because X power is unique lets keep it that way is a bs. Because any power can use WM and have weapons, and after the weapons pass they should all do just as well as the AM's. So sorry but that comment is invalid. Right now with Electric you set up your dots then do weapon attacks and hit VB. Sounds very similar to WM combos then power cast you just have more variety with WM if you like.

So if you want the power to stay the same playstyle then my suggestion will have NO EFFECT ON YOUR PLAYSTYLE, because you would not have to use it.
    • Like x 2
  17. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I really loved using bomb before we got our AM. I just have not used it in a very long time now....kind of like static push, spark barrage, or overcharge. I do not remember what the cooldown is like for any of those powers. Bomb could be swapped for SW if it was given the same treatment damage wise and the pi thing was switched for electrified. The animation looks better and it is a decent stun in duos anyway lol. It just does not hit very hard at all currently ....if I remember correctly.
  18. krytine Loyal Player

Maybe I am wrong but what I have been told by atomic is the tray dps is far weakerror then the combo one so after 5 or 6 players telling me the same thing that's what I based that comparison to. And in life it's safe to say jack of all trades master of none but at least you are putting positive things in here to try and make the power better I just don't agree with you to make it a tray power like so many others keep it different and expand it maybe allow us to have 2 different load out instead of just the the we always have with the other powers
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

That would work. I am fine with that as long as they fix the current AM also. I would hate it is Electric ended up having 2 AM's like HL where one everyone uses and the other almost no one knows about and no one uses.
  20. Ant Tao Well-Known Player

If you up the setup time and dot damage, we dont really need a big burst. This is because of the weapon damage and circuit breaker, the 35% sc that makes weapons hit like a truck for 12 seconds and it is going to hit even harder after the weapon update. All we really need is to be able to set up max dot in 1 rotation while having a sc in one loadout, burst damage from egen and eburst, and adding sw and teslaball to the AM.