Launch Date + the Story So Far: Episode 25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That was never an official part of the membership. It was something they liked to do for us when they could, but when Episodes are "late" (I use that term loosely since it can't be late unless they give a release date and miss it) like this it makes sense for them to release it to everyone at the same time.
    • Like x 3
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Pacific Daylight Time. Just Google "What time is it now PDT" then work out what time it will be for you in your time zone.
    • Like x 1
  3. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

It might not of been officially a benefit but they sure talked it up like it was.
    • Like x 4
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

Honestly this membership doesn't feel like a benefit these days, If it wasn't for the unlimited cash I would have unsubbed a long time ago.
    • Like x 3
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Every time I can recall anyone official mentioning it, it was always qualified. "Something nice we like to do..." "We do it when we can", etc. Stuff happens.
    • Like x 2
  6. Flashy Swagg Well-Known Player

Thank you so much man I just wish that would call it pacific standerd time like normal ppl. I promise you I've never heard it said like PDT before and I'm 30 years old. Live and learn I guess. Thank you Jafin!
  7. bmce84 Loyal Player

2 P.M. on the east.
    • Like x 1
  8. cassi Well-Known Player

So ledendary benefits are slowly becoming obsolete? Because if so what's the point of paying you every month for extra perks, that keep disappearing. I for enjoyed the added benefit of playing episodes a week before public release. This is now the 2nd month in a row, we have no had that benefit.
    • Like x 1
  9. bmce84 Loyal Player

it's tomorrow to allow the PSN and Xbox Live to update their stores.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Neither Xbox nor PSN put episodes directly in their stores. We are not beholden to their schedules for episodes.
    • Like x 1
  11. bmce84 Loyal Player

Unlimited cash is the only reason to have it, if it wasn't for that there would be no need for it, besides content is usually easier the week premiums get it anyway.
  12. bmce84 Loyal Player

Didn't they took longer to go to PS because the store needed to update?
  13. bmce84 Loyal Player

wait I'm thinking of another game, still didn't it take longer to add it to PS because they update after PC?
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Membership benefits include:
    • Access to all Episode content
    • Access to features, including the Lair system and Utility Belts
    • Access to all power and weapons
    • Unlimited in-game currency
    • 500 ($5) of marketplace currency each month
    • 150 ($5) of replay badges each month
    • Extra inventory slots
    • Extra character slots
    • Extra broker slots
    • Extra bank slots
    • The ability to form a league
    • Unlimited promethium lockbox opens
    • Daily vault access
    • The ability to unlock Legends
    • Monthly item restore
    • Full access to trading items and cash
    • 10% discount on all in-game marketplace purchases
    • Login queue priority
    Membership benefits have never included:
    • Early content access
    • Like x 18
  15. Craven Green Loyal Player

Yay looking forward to tomorrow thank you for information. The hooker boots will be mine shortly. muahahahaha
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Just looking forward to the alert I don't plan on doing the solo just because it has the penbot in it not looking for to a replay to that nightmare.
    • Like x 1
  17. Krossssss Well-Known Player

COOL!! Can`t wait to visit Iceberg Lounge :cool:
  18. Ryuherz1 Active Player

R.I.P Early Access "Perk" for Members :)
    I guess you guys pretty much giving up on that Benefit/Perk without saying ;)
    • Like x 4
  19. Ryuherz1 Active Player

Elec and Nature powers, specially the DPS, needs some love so let them take their time - no point of rushing out yet another unbalanced power.
  20. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Will there be a Summer Sale ? Hope so:)
    • Like x 1
  21. Ryuherz1 Active Player

Lol I just made a similar comment in that regard just few mins ago :)