Launch Date + the Story So Far: Episode 25

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Soulfull New Player

Wa wa geez that's all u people ever do now a days
  2. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

What are you talking about? There is no quarterly content, thank God.=, and the Devs never said there would be again.
  3. Mefromnorway Level 30

How about vender What lvl armer will They sell. Or is It no new armor in vender u only Win new armor in loot Is that right What is point in doing rerun erlier for save marks, i feel we only be more And more scamed in this game. I have 4 char cr 167 to 168 and i rerun for save marks to new dlc will it say im full and marks i win in new alert solo i cant use, lol omg this game',,,,,,,,'. What we use marks for now i been i. Dc sinc february 2011. Nice reward for been loial and legendary all time.
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Woo! I love Solo/Alert month.

If only we had more Alerts ... (hint!)
    • Like x 3
  5. spookyboo Well-Known Player

Mepps, compared to other MMO benefits this is average at best. I'm not being argumentative im just stating facts i would be happy to list some if you like?

Thanks for the info anyway
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Did you mean retcon? It's not a retcon. The original Iceberg Lounge is still bottled. Penguin is opening a second Iceberg Lounge.
  7. Graviton Well-Known Player

This x's 100 !! Not enjoying this 2 to one ratio of raids to alerts. Putting an alert together takes less than a minute. Trying to find two tanks for a raid (or 2 healers) can take quite a while here on dps universe online.
  8. Jafin 10000 Post Club

There will be five new pieces of gear in the vendor. Face, Shoulders, Head, Hands and Feet.
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

How can you make a game be stable for subscribers but unstable for F2P and Premium members?
  10. spookyboo Well-Known Player

i was being sarcastic :)
  11. gemii Dedicated Player

What level is the gear from the alert? is it like phantom zone where the gear you get out the alert is the best gear?
  12. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As was I. :D
  13. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

More than 40 days for this? Just it? A solo and one alert, and about the ELECTRICITY and NATURE? And the WATER POWER?
    You guys on Daybreak are doing a terrible service, seriously.
    And this Rip and Vixen Styles, do you will release it?
    Why you waiting for 40 or 50 days to send a half Style and so poor content?
    When the SOE are on the game, one content bring:
    Many Styles (3 or more)
    Alerts
    Raids
    New Maps (true new maps and not old maps revisited)
    Solo missions
    Missions on the streets and cities
    LPVE characters and PVP sets (we stop on cr 100 pvp at 3 years!)
    And now? What we have now?
    A half Style 3 pieces of each item level missing in all instances
    2 Types of instance per time
    some EASY feats who all guys do in the same day
    Events who bring one T-Shirt, one head and one feet item.
    Styles really uglies, this is not a exception, but you guys think in call someone who knows drawing to make some good styles?

Guys, you are losing this game, this game is fantastic, we have many possibilities here but tell me, you guys do not have any better ideas than: LOIS LANE AS MY PARTNE R IN A DUO?
    Lois Lane with a machine gun shooting against Kryptonians?
    The DC Universe is so poor in characters who do you guys dont have ANY REAL HERO and not a SUPPORT character to use?
    Think about to do MORE, and more exactly think about to do BETTER
    What ALL SERVER ALL PLAYERS wanna is simple: you guys must to keep your promises, release WATER POWER, Make Electricity and Nature playable again, look the problems in some damage of many powers like Rage and light who have penalties if interrupted, lokk with care to the game and not only look if we have 1 solo.

Really 1 solo and 1 alert is wast of time, look what is important, the players, not one solo.
    • Like x 1
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The gear from the alert is 153, the gear from the vendor is 151.
    • Like x 1
  15. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Let's hope he doesn't franchise and start selling Big Belly Burgers in the Lounges.

I want to see some reference to how much cash he pulls in with his monopoly on selling umbrellas in forever rainy Gotham.
  16. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

All the stuff you want comes in GUs. They're separate from Episodes, which are only and solely Episodes.
    • Like x 1
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I really wish the vendor gear would give this crucial information. It's absurd to have go research it outside the game to find out what CR the gear that drops is.
    • Like x 2
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Well it's always 2 item levels higher than the vendor gear ^^ (In the current way of doing gear that is)
    • Like x 1
  19. TestReporter Loyal Player

Well... You are kinda confusing things...
    1st of all, the updates came with GU61, the episode is another thing.
    2nd, they are actually revamping weapons, it'll take some time to have eletric and nature on the way
    3rd, water is coming soon, it's not ready to be launched
    4th, they are still releasing the content every month, i don't like it, but they aren't doing anything wrong based on the schedule
    5th, SOE and Daybreak have almost the same guys working, some left due to another problems, not just based on the company name change or something like that.
    6th, PVP doesn't give them any money, so it's not a TOP priority, but they are working on it.
    7th, The events are giving us more new things than ever, the base items are mostly what the community asks, and they gave us 2 auras in each event.
    8th, Yes, they should release more marketplace styles, BUT, the ones we got in the new instances are pretty cool, black lantern, red hood, firestorm, and it's actually very close to the original.
    9th, They are going to, but they never gave us a set date for water nor eletricity/nature,it could come sooner? IDK, but they aren't really off the schedule, since water never had a set date for it, because it replaced the cancelled serums power.
    Monthly content will always work like this, this is never going to change unless we got back to quarterly or they change it to 1 episode every 2 months.
    • Like x 1
  20. inferno Loyal Player

This is the best news yet.