An Unstable Guide to Atomic

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Snix, Dec 6, 2015.

1. The Anxient Loyal Player

There haven't been any updates or changes for atomic since it dropped, so all of that info is still good.
  2. The Anxient Loyal Player

I'm not sure which video you're referring to but most likely you're mistaking power regen with power being received from a troll.
  3. xXHappy PuppyXx Active Player

It's in the battletank vid on this thread.. so no there was no controller regening him... Only thing I can think was hat he was in tank gear and was in dps stance?
  4. The Anxient Loyal Player

Are you talking about the one against the sparring targets?
  5. xXHappy PuppyXx Active Player

The 1st vid under Spec'n For Battle Tank
  6. The Anxient Loyal Player

That's against sparring targets. When attacking sparring targets they auto refill your power.
  7. xXHappy PuppyXx Active Player

Hmm.. I was using the one at the base and it wasn't refilling... so that's why I was confused on how it was happening.
  8. The Anxient Loyal Player

Yeah I've had the one in my base not refill at all or wait til I'm completely out of power to do so.
  9. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Hey guys I need my Dps loadout evaluated so I can see if I can be at least in the top 3. As long as I'm doing my part, I'm okay with the results. I'm not on right now but at the top of my head I'm using the AM combo and try and clip as fast as possible. Using 2 melee range powers and 2 range powers makes me feel I can be both close and far when the situation commands it. I have proton remedy and I'm not sure if I'm using it right but I usually start an AM first tap then quickly press Proton Remedy to activate my aura. I can now begin depending on the range I'm at to use both melee or range powers using the AM combo route. I also have the 50% dps Supercharge.
  10. Harlequin Devoted Player

Why Proton Remedy instead of Atom Powered Assault? Also, watch how fast you are clipping. If you go too fast, you will not get that third hit.
  11. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Honestly I have no idea lol I had atom-powered assault because they do the same thing, in my opinion. Am I not seeing the full effects of what Atom-Powered Assault does?

Gotcha! I'll keep that in mind. Energize or keep my %50 supercharge?
  12. Harlequin Devoted Player

APA is an attack buff. PR is a heal.

As far as loadout goes, I keep 3 combo powers, one of the 1234 finishers, APA and ? on my bar so I can use either of the AMs when the situation calls for it. The ? can be your SC, RSK or whatever else you want.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Awesome okay :) thanks for the input.
  14. The Anxient Loyal Player

I do not use atom splitter as part of any dps rotation bc it is slow. Snix has his combo rotations on the first page that allow you to have both a melee and range rotation in the same armory.
  15. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

I like it because it pulls them towards me and I can take advantage of the melee range and the melee combo
  16. The Anxient Loyal Player

I carry it in my loadout for that reason but don't really use it as part of my rotation, just when I need to pull adds back to me in duos.
  17. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

So I haven't played in a while and just curious ... What's the ideal tanking method for a raid like dwf?

What rare people's tank load outs lookin like these days for standard and battle tank...

Complete curiousity as I'm not planning on coming back but I do wish I would have stuck around longer to really use atomic the power set is the perfect tank powerset in my mind...
  18. Snix Dedicated Player

I think not much will change at all. Just a guess since I haven't played in a long while.
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm guessing we have similar issues that takes us away from caring about the game anymore...
    • Like x 1
  20. Absolix Loyal Player

Atom-Powered Assault will proc extra damage when it is active, not much, but it is more damage. It is like Quantum's Warped Reality or Gadgets' Intimidation in that respect.