I am tired of these stupid impossible raids in this game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Manolishill, Apr 28, 2016.

1. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Uh, comments the devs have made over the years concerning raids such as Dox when the devs stated point blank the completion rate sucked because it was too difficult. They even made the same point when issues with Throne came up. Dev comments over the years are my sources. Nothing like getting the source straight from the horse's mouth lol. Plus, I've been around this community. I know how bad players can be and I know how good players can be. I've been in both worlds. I've seen the trends first hand. I've experienced the trends first hand. I've seen the worst and I've seen the best, and the worst definitely outnumber the best lol. It's called knowing and understanding your fellow players and what they are actually capable of. The devs failed with Dox for a reason, and that reason being it was too difficult for most players to handle. They picked up on that fact then, and it's as true now as it was then.
    • Like x 1
  2. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

It would be a lot easier if there was an actual statistic that shows which instances are unlocked more via Replay Badges, but common sense (a thing you lack off) says it would be the latest content released.
    And as a matter of fact, people who invest more time on a videogame is more inclined to spend more money than a "casual", thats also common sense.
    But at least that an Official voice from Daybreak pull some actual data, you can continue pull false numbers outta your imagination.
  3. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

My League and i, back in the day perform the Epic Oddysey feat losing a Dps in the middle of the fight. Closing the tunnels was easier if you find that difficult.
    Perhaps you are thinking that i´m some sort of new player around here, but i´ve seen the good old days too, so stop pretending that you hold the one and only truth, because at the end, all this thing its subjective, what you finf difficult i may find it easy.
    • Like x 1
  4. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Wrong. That's not common sense at all lol. Common sense tells you that the 90% spends 9 times MORE in replay badges than that elite 10%.

By the way, my numbers actually are NOT false numbers, bud. They coincide with the ACTUAL trends the devs themselves have actually seen in the past and with the actual trends I have seen through FIRST HAND experience. I'm not pulling false numbers out of anything. I'm actually just being this thing called OBSERVANT, which you aren't apparently lol.
    • Like x 1
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

What is better???

Players A.... 10 players you spend 100$ each??
    or
    Players B ..... 90 players who spend 20$ each???

Some would be tempted to try to please players A.

But it would make more sense to cater to players B.

Yes..... each player B spend less then each player A.
    But their sheer number of players B means more $$$ coming from them if you give them a reason to spend their $$$ on the game.

Now time for player C to go get some sleep...... ;)
    • Like x 2
  6. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

See I was thinking in those terms, the go to sleep part. Too fires to burn and not enough pits lol
    • Like x 1
  7. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

LOL Clearly you're missing the point. Did I say I personally found Dox difficult. No. I didn't say that. I said most groups found Dox difficult, which is, in fact, true as less than 5% of those who went in didn't even finish it as stated by the devs themselves and many up and left the game because they found it too difficult. My point is that what's difficult for some is easy for others. That has ALWAYS been the case and will NOT change.

Besides that, that video you posted was uploaded in February of 2014. EO and Dox in general wasn't nearly as challenging then as you had the WotL 1 vendor gear to carry you through. Of course it was much easier for most groups then lol.
    • Like x 2
  8. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It's okay.
    You can be satisfied after a hard day of video game. If you have fun..... that is all that matters. ;)

Give you stick??? Is that a British thing?? not familiar with that one.
  9. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

lol, I´ve miss the part were low level content is that relevant that people is now blasting Replay Badges to unlock those instances...
    And plz stop this nonsense that only the 10% of the players who can run the latest content are the ones who are beating it. You are losing any bit of credibility.
    [IMG]
  10. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

If someone gives you stick, they criticise you or punish you.
    This idiom is British English British English
    Category: General
    View examples in Google: Give someone stick
    • Like x 1
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Ok. Thanks.

Then it the case of Ceasar...... they should give him 20 sticks. ;) ;) J/K
    • Like x 1
  12. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Or how about this?

Players A... 10 players who spend $100 each?
    or
    Players B... 90 players who spend $100 each?

Seriously, those 90 players have the exact same stuff they can spend money on that the other 10 have available to them. They can be casual and still put a lot of money into the game. They can actually be casual and still put a lot of time in as well. A casual player isn't strictly defined by the time and money they put in. A casual player is also defined by their actual attitude toward the game.
    • Like x 1
  13. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Now see had I not googled that I would have though cigarette. A long long time ago, I can still remember, that is what a stick was, also a *** as well in england
    • Like x 1
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

People usually assume that Player A spends a LOT more then Player B.

So many will be in denial if you do the math and each spends the same amount.

So I gave $100 to A and $20 to B to play it safe.

And even then I almost expected a reply how player B only spends $5 on the game. ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

You are not even consistent with all that stuff you are talking about. You are talking about casual players finding the content to difficult to beat, then how they are going to spend Replay Badges on a content they are not yet completed?

Like i said, i found your lack of common sense disturbing...
    [IMG]
  16. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

I'm sorry but what are you on? 10% of the players who can run the latest content are the ones who are beating it? That's not even what I said. You're the only one losing credibility here son, lol. First, if they can't run the content, they won't beat it. The only ones beating the content are the ones running said content. That is common sense lol.

Here, pay attention. The devs themselves said less than 10% of those who attempted Dox did NOT beat it. That's straight from the devs' mouths and an actual FACT. It's also THE trend you notice in games like this. So, the devs should cater to the less than 10% more than the greater than 90% when they clearly get more guaranteed income from the 90%? All your talk of common sense, and you obviously don't have any whatsoever lol.

You're so ridiculous now it's hilarious. Please, pay attention to what I'm actually saying and stop misquoting me like a junior debater.
  17. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

What's not consistent? Now you're proving you lack both common sense and this little thing called CONTEXT lol. Good job.

Casuals have the same access to replay badges as elite players have. How those casuals use those replay badges is up to them. Please, develop some actual common sense before attacking me for not having any because you quite clearly have a lot less common sense than I have lol.
  18. ChromeWarriorXTC Loyal Player

Actually depending on when player A came to be they may have a lifetime membership
  19. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

Hey son, you are the one changing your tune here and there when you found yourself exposed. And what its really ridiculous is the idea that those stats are the same as they were in OC. So don´t get cocky son and zip it.
    • Like x 1
  20. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

I'm not changing my tune at all. My tune is the exact same now as it has been from the start. Those stats ARE the same now as they were in OC because, here's the truth for you, the player base has NOT changed its tune from the tune back in OC lol.

Seriously, where do you get off claiming I am changing my tune because my tune has remained consistent throughout? Please, son, you're talking about how I'm losing credibility when you already lost your credibility by misquoting me, taking my statements out of context, and lack any sort of common sense believing the top 10% in some way equates to more income than the other 90% lol. You really must be a hoot at parties you know.

Here, I'll make clear for you now what my tune is and what it has been from the start.

Content difficulty has not changed. Content has always been easy for good players and difficult for others. During both Dox and even Throne, the completion rate of Dox and Throne was LESS than 10%. The player base hasn't really changed in all this time. If another raid like Dox came along, the completion rate will AGAIN be less than 10%. That trend will continue as long as the player base remains the same. There is nothing really different between now and then so the trend won't be different.

That's my tune. I never changed it once. And that was my tune from the start. Please, develop some common sense and some knowledge of context and start facing the facts as the devs made them quite clear through their own words and actions.