Pc villains

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by pitbullb3, Feb 6, 2016.

1. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I've ran the new raid and duos over all 15 of my toons, and according to the scorecard i've ran with 1 pc player. I really want to know did the pc have villains? I'm not trying to start a ps vs pc thing, i'm really asking. I was looking forward to playing with pc players, but it seem like pc villains are rare
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I said the same thing standing in the HoD to see how many pc villains were around. We greatly outnumber them. The cross play benefited them A LOT more then it did us. That said though maybe more people on pc will willingly play as villains now that they have a lot more people to play with.
    • Like x 5
  3. Curtain Active Player

Before cross play hit... I looked at the census... There were 380 PC villians with 150 cr... So yeah, there weren't many at that end game plateau.
    • Like x 1
  4. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

On EUPC villains went hero and because of that more villains went hero. I didn't follow them :) and I like crossplay.
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Those of us that were at endgame tend to stay in our own circles of leagues and friends. It's been years since I've done more than a couple of PUG raids. Duos, though...yeah. I don't really care who I team up with in those.
    • Like x 1
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

The answer you seek is, No
  7. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is why Crossplay was badly needed.

There was very very very few Villains on USPC.

Many were joking that there was only 3 of us on USPC Villains side.
    It was said in jest..... but most of the time.... it was not very far from the truth.

So..... no surprise if you don't see many UCPC Villains..... there really is not that many to begin with.
    • Like x 2
  8. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Lol I was surpised how few u guys are. Must feel like a saving grace 4 u guys
    • Like x 1
  9. Curtain Active Player

Well hopefully they will start to increase in numbers now that the ability to get into instances has gone up. Between suicide squad and cross play, getting into instances should be light years faster across all tiers and levels.
    • Like x 1
  10. Svnny Active Player

USPC Villain isn't populated at all to a point where when we talk about the upper tier people, for the most part we're familiar with one another. There's peak hours and the other time is like forever on queue.
    • Like x 1
  11. TestReporter Loyal Player

The number of USPC and EUPC villains is really small, most of them "upgraded" for the hero side, because the villain side was unplayable without a league, friends, or waiting 10 hours to make a raid group, 1 1/2 year ago there were quite a lot of villains in the game, now it'll start to be balanced with crossplay (i hope so).
  12. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

when i logged on the first day of cross-play, the ratio which was no damn lie was (PS : PC players) (30 to 50 :1)
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

I rather liked the small-town vibe. We all knew each other. People act like getting into a decent league or finding friends was impossible.
    • Like x 2
  14. TestReporter Loyal Player

Well, at least there are no scammers in the PC side, PS have at least 1 scammer every 30 seconds in the trade chat :p.
  15. MrB Dedicated Player

It's possible some are waiting out for a week or so until everyone comes down.
    • Like x 1
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I saw you, today :D #Creeper #Stalker #CheckEveryShadow
  17. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Didn't know it was that bad. Glad you all are here, every villain count
  18. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

I played ffxi and every scammer was on a pc. They're there, it's just a lot more players on ps, so you see them a lot more
  19. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Eat bait or become fearsome of thy fate mate!
  20. Minnion Devoted Player

The USPC villain, we are a rare breed of player, like Pandas, Siberian White Tigers, Rhinoceros, Dodo birds, and Unicorns.... So rare the Devs were petitioning to have us put on the endangered Species list. Right Mepps?;)