Officiall Hard Light Update Discussion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I really hope your right brother I really do
    • Like x 1
  2. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Been sooo long that I am actually jones for the power like a freaking Cocain addict!

Need my fix....

IA ARMY
    • Like x 1
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

This^^^^
    • Like x 1
  4. BumblingB I got better.

They wrote it in the middle range dev discussion thread. Easy ones first. Very bottom of the first post, I believe.
    • Like x 1
  5. Benn 10 Committed Player

This just brings up another problem, we have 14 current powers in the game ATM. And it seems that only five maybe six powers are even Relevant DPS wise. With that many powers we should have a vast amount of diversity. Everyone is always the same powers most of the time. A lot of people can't play their way because to be useful you have to make a choice. Because yes being a certain power can hurt the team depending on what your normal team is composed of.
    • Like x 1
  6. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Let's just hope they mean what they say
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yeah I thought I read that which makes sense get the ones that are almost done as is completed to bring the others up and give them the attention it takes to bring them on par...

Although I gotta say when hard light was adjusted with u e around the time love and war came out it was doing great damage ... It was comoetative with ice from what I saw then do,Ethan happened to it... It seems it doesn't need a lot to bring it in line
    • Like x 1
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

You either troll as HL and heck no u can't dps this is the rules these days
  9. White Strife Level 30

I love the power HL, it is my main characters power, but if i want to run end content material i have to play troll in order to be taken seriously. I have been playing on an alt more recently because HL just hasnt been getting the love it deserves and frankly it gets boring just playing troller. I dont expect to ever be a top dps with HL , but i would like to be in the conversation. I think that Snap trap and/or Fan or something needs to have a big hit like how they did celestial. My celestial toon has gone from a mainly healer to about half and half.

I would just like for all the powers to be balanced and make the game a better place for all of us who dont want to chase the scoreboard by changing our powers. It is just an opinion at the end of the day.
    • Like x 1
  10. BumblingB I got better.

It's funny, Gadgets was supposed to be one of the first. They did it and a few others. But Gadgets had another bigger bug that appeared and for some reason, way more noticable. Those duds hurt a lot. I've been experiencing them a lot. I can't wait til the fixes go live, but they said it was a client fix, which means we have to wait for the next update. :(
  11. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

For the record, Light will be getting it's update pretty soon, maybe not in the next Update, but soon. The batch of Powersets getting updated first are the ones that don't rely on weapons for damage. Atomic, Celestial, Quantum, Gadgets (for the most part) and Fire are already updated in the mid-range balancing.

That leaves Ice, Light, Mental, Munitions and Rage next for future updates with Nature, Earth, Electricity and Sorcery last as they need to balance weapons before these.

Light will soon have it's day.

:)
  12. Benn 10 Committed Player

It's starting to feel that that day is coming in 2054 lol
    • Like x 1
  13. TheNumber 2 Well-Known Player

I'd love to see Ram-ST-Fan as a viable combo via the forgotten dazed mechanic. Remove the need for the target to be dazed and allow power regeneration after two combos. RamcST/>STcFan feels really good to execute and looks natural from a ranged perspective. Said changes also allow more variety in construct usage and let's the user decide AoE or Single Target (HCcHCcGH/>GHcFan)
  14. Veritech Loyal Player

That's a rule you are putting on yourself.
    You just want to be in the top of the scoreboard, hence why you have recently been ice and earth (probably quantum too).
    If you truly love a powerset you stick with it, not switch to what you consider OP and then use that power as your argument for the power you left behind.
    • Like x 2
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

How about remove it from the game. That way the Lantern fan boys aren't sad and the rest of us aren't sick of seeing Lantern threads. Everybody wins
    • Like x 1
  16. Benn 10 Committed Player

In retrospect this is the attitude of the community towards hard light DPS. A lot of people here that commented even stated they didn't care about being number #1 but simply want to be relavent in helping the team. With end game content these days burn can be the deciding factor to determine a victory or a defeat in certain instances. No one is pigeonholing themselves if the community has a sigma against something. And no one likes that feeling of being the weak link on the team when that weakest isn't you as a player but the machanics and limitation of your power set.
  17. Benn 10 Committed Player

Just like you can remove yourself from the forums and save us and yourself some sickness.
    • Like x 1
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

Lol
  19. Benn 10 Committed Player

20. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

How about u remove your self ? Am sure we all agree to that XD, I can't imagine if they took HL away! I'll get an heart attack and am only 18 -.-