Officiall Hard Light Update Discussion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Green Lantern Fadi, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Good morning / evening everyone , I made this thread to talk about HL update , I know there's plenty of threads out there but this is a new updated version so feel free to discuss your opinion and concerns.

For me HL is an awesome awesome ! Power and I have been HL since it got released to the game . But now I feel sad and pissed to see my fav power is lacking so bad that everyone refuse to have a dps in any raid and I don't blame them for that

Devs can do a lot do things to make HL stand out again some of those things can be :

1) buff the combos

2) speed up the combos ( must be disabled in pvp)

3) make some of the combos do three ticks to four Insted of only two ( disable in pvp)

4) make snap trap an AOE

5) buff fan and snap trap so it can hit like cels combos up to 28-30k

6) change the position of inspiration so we can get more combos .

Please everyone discuss everything in this thread and let's make our voice stands out!!
    • Like x 1
  2. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

You don't mean stand out you mean be on par with other powers standing out suggests you want hardlight to be better then other powers ... I'm sure that's not what you mean right
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I
    I want it to be equal with earth and ice and cels That's what I meant
  4. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Lol "official". Can we at least spell it right? I mean this is now "official". I think I wanna make an "official" thread now
    • Like x 1
  5. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I spelled it wrong on purpose to get the devs attention XD, now do you have anything to say about HL?
  6. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Yep! I do!
    Pretty boring. Just my opinion. Triangle triangle triangle triangle triangle....wait i forgot. You have to HOLD triangle sometimes
    • Like x 1
  7. Benn 10 Committed Player

I stop by "the book of Oa" in oracles section man it's like the dead lands in there. It's truly heart breaking that hardlight is in the state that it is currently in. We need some new life like yesterday.
    • Like x 2
  8. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

Hard light has a DPS side - damn and I thought it was a Troll power only...

Anyone remember the HL update months back - oh yeah, I forgot, the Devs blamed the testing community for it's downfall....smh

Day one light wanting Justice!

IA ARMY
    • Like x 2
  9. krytine Loyal Player

Bring back the wall it was awesome
    • Like x 1
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

That's why we need to let the devs know that we did not forget about HL !! We need to do what ever it takes to fix it .

Earth 9 months ago was garbage , now it's OP as heck! , it's a prec based power so HL can have the same glory again . I'm not saying I want it op but please at least make it match with other powers
  11. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I miss so much , was my fav animation :/
  12. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Earth is only precision cause of weapon attacks Jack hammer and upheaval (it's two precision damage moves) are garbage... The pet has nothing to do with prec or might ... So earths not really a prec its just smarter to go that way as you'll be using you're weapon a lot... So there should be no comparing earth to hard light
    • Like x 3
  13. Benn 10 Committed Player

So many have put some much rallying for hardlight, honestly to me it feels like it just Falling on deaf ears. As it stands hardlight just can not compete damage wise. Everyone knows it, it's been like this for some time. This powers balancing game has been going on for so long I don't know what up or down anymore. Had one plan then that plan changed to this whole totally different other plan. And all we get as a response in you just have to wait. Its just so frustrating.
    • Like x 2
  14. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I know and I completely understand, my point was since it was garbage long time ago and now it's OP , why not HL get the same treatment
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Hardlight was op for years and only within the last year had it not been earth was garbage sinc it's beginning and only finally doing good damage ...
    • Like x 3
  16. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

You sir speak the truth!

I feel like the red headed step child that got shaved...!

I want my favorite power back, it's going on a year now folks!

I LOVE Trolling, but, sometimes smashing stuff takes the stress of the day out, give me my stress relief back Devs!

IA ARMY
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I know man am sick of waiting
  18. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Yea and fire and ice too
  19. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Agreed and I'm guessing it will be in the next round of fixes unless it's one of the ones that need extra attention like electric then it might be one of the last .. Believe one of the devs said they are knocking out the easy fixes first so they can focus on the ones that need more time and give them the time it deserves
    • Like x 2
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I don't think it's official at all. :O
    Recent changes has caused Light to fall from grace again. Not that it was adjusted down, but that other things were adjusted up. Damage wise, it's low because you have to sustain the damage yourself. It's almost like an active dot class. Which we all know are on a low end as well.

I kind of feel that it should be in the combo system, if you go into a hold combo after 3 seconds, it should be a big hit.

Also, deaf ears is not a good representation. They have been listening. We got the combo AM because of it. Which btw, makes it unique out of all the combo powersets.
    • Like x 5