Announcing Episode 19: "The Demon's Plan" and "Deep Desires"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

ALL-NEW EPISODE 19 LAUNCHES THIS DECEMBER WITH "DEEP DESIRES"
    AND "THE DEMON'S PLAN"

Episode 19: The Demon's Plan (4-player Alert and Elite Alert)

In this thrilling conclusion to the League of Assassins storyline, everything is on the line. The League's plots are coming to fruition, and both Green Arrow and Captain Cold have been captured. Heroes must join forces with Black Canary to infiltrate Ra's al Ghul's infamous mountain fortress of Nanda Parbat to rescue Green Arrow, while villains assist Heat Wave in rescuing Captain Cold.

Nanda Parbat is an all-new environment created for this epic finale.

Episode 19: Deep Desires (1-player Solo)

An epilogue to Episode 17’s Unholy Matrimony, players must face off alone against Trigon’s demonic sons, Julius and Jesse, who are masters of the deadly sins of gluttony and envy, respectively, as they battle for power in Trigon’s absence.

Episode 19 will be available this December as a free download for Members, and for purchase by non-Members in the in-game Marketplace or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.

• Like x 5
  2. Here2Help Devoted Player

Looks awesome... can't wait for it :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

Unfortunately, the gap between the stream caused me to miss quite a bit. :(

*Waits for YT upload*
  4. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

I really enjoyed the livestream. Nanda Parbat looks absolutely amazing. Breathtaking design !

The instances look fun and all, but is it weird that I'm most excited for the bookcases and stacks of books ? :oops:

Y'all read my mind really. The latest episode has the tome single books, and while putting them in my base I was craving actual stacks of books. :)

PS - I wonder what the Omnipotent style will look like. It's about time !
    • Like x 6
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yeah, sorry about that. Working on the upload now. :)
    • Like x 5
  6. Marcellus Moore New Player

I know it is off-topic, but I would have loved to see the Jordan vs Martin debate between Loche and Mepps during the livestream. Am I the only one who caught that?
    • Like x 1
  7. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Love the new alert, and I will get that terrible cake shirt the first thing I know.
  8. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

OMNIPOTENT STYLE?!
    WHERE?!?!
  9. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

In the alert.
    • Like x 1
  10. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Inb4 that cake shirt is omni style lol.
    • Like x 1
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

:eek:
  12. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Where's Batman? Ra's would never waste his time on Green Arrow. Batman better show up. I hate that Arrow is causing green arrow to hijack batman's villains in other other content. Green Arrow has some cool bad guys of his own like count vertigo and Merlyn. I hope the bat family comes in for the eventual raid. We need a shirtless sword fight with Batman and Ra's for a dramatic cutscene.
    • Like x 4
  13. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

This is the end of the LoA storyline ;)
  14. Skelter Helter Well-Known Player

I must say, Nanda Parbat is looking great from what I've seen. Very stylish.

And that shirt... I want it, I want it now.

Also, with these two storylines pretty much coming to a close, I wonder what other stories they are bringing forward or continuing for the future.

Would love to see more Aquaman. Compared to most of the roster, he's had the least amount to do. Would be amazing to have a full Alert or Raid to take place in Atlantis. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  15. Arsenal007 New Player

Please help make this happen
    • Like x 1
  16. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Yea, kinda bums me out too. However, we've had a severe lack of Green Arrow and Black Canary over the past 5 years. Glad we finally get some content with them.
  17. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

Mepps can u tell pls if gu55 will be up with episode 19?
  18. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

Green Arrow and Black Canary :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Danja New Player

Changing gears again. I'm still hustling gears fron episode 17 n 18. I hate this gear change every month. If ur gonna release content every month we should get a piece of elite gear from every boss fight in elite raids. No more drop increase just give elite gears from every boss guaranted.
    • Like x 2
  20. CGthor Active Player

Why is Black Canary being drawn so skinny ?
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.