Bad luck counter broken !?!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xpoipoix, Sep 4, 2015.

1. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

did you get 119 at all? if so that is also considered rare drops if Im not mistaken.
  2. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I was in same boat, blew 558 in less then 24 hours lol

sitting at CR 136 have all 4 123 pieces of elite :p
  3. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Lol,

You guys are getting milked.

Tie up your udders and just stick with Vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  4. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

Even if after the seventh drop or whatever the flying *#@# the rate is to guarantee a Rare.

Stop it.
  5. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I have run the Elite 10+times and NOT 1 Frackin Piece of Elite Gear WTF DEVS
    • Like x 2
  6. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

This again.
  7. Veritasum Loyal Player

Apparently there aren't enough threads on this topic. Or maybe search function is broken? C'mon devs, fix search! And scroll function!
  8. Derio 15000 Post Club

Did you not see the other threads complaining about this with a dev response? Why make another?
    • Like x 1
  9. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sorry I had not seen it my bad
  10. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Yea I have run this 10+ times and NEVER gotten I Frackin piece of Elite However a few League Mates are nearly full Elite (4Pieces) Your Luck BS is NOT Working
  11. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

That is pretty backwards.
    I want to talk to the Dev or whomever is behind this.
    Why put Trigon themed base items in BP.
    Is this some sad attempt to get people to run BP after they finished getting all the good gear there?
    Or is it some kind of bad oversight? :rolleyes:
  12. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

:(
    I got the 110 chest in NGN yesterday, so I'm assuming that is my rare drop? :(
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Not really sure why you feel the need to police the forums.
    • Like x 1
  14. Sylo Committed Player

Well we had two new base items drop from BP last night. So far I haven't seen or heard of any out of the alert except for the posters.
  15. Remander Steadfast Player

You are mistaken. In this episode, only 123 is rare.
  16. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Thats exactly what i ment it say 6 bosses = 90% chance , iam on 30 bosses now and got nothing stop this bs n give us our loot , mepps do something
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

For clarification, the 119 does not reset the bad luck counter.

However, getting the option to select any rare drop in any of the places where this is enabled does reset the counter. Note it's not specific instance to instance, nor is it about whether or not you picked the rare item.
    • Like x 1
  18. Remander Steadfast Player

Yes.
  19. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Did 10 runs a row now and I picked 30x green gear in elite why i still not get a 123 rare drop ???
  20. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

Just try it and stop arguing. It worked for me. Give it a shot. When I used replays for this alert i had bad luck. But use reset on elite once or twice each day it may or may not work but it worked for me.

3 elite drops this way. What I usually i wait till alert reset, then after i beat alert i reset elite. try it. I got 3 pieces of alert gear. Don't hurt to try
    • Like x 1