Harley Quinn's Bomber Jacket is cool.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darkerusaelp, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Well not really but the one and only NerdOfPrey hinted (during the preview for episode 15) that they may give us Bombshell Harley Quinn's Bomber Jacket style!

[IMG]

If you wonderful DCUO DEVS get the green light to add this style please make the Bomber Jacket a back style and the bra a separate chest style.
    Thank you.
    • Like x 8
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I sure hope we get it, among some other Iconic styles from the Bombshell characters involved. I also hope, if we will get this, that they make sure to make valid male counterparts for it. I am still quite disappointed that the new episode had only base-items and no Bombshell-affiliated styles in the Briefings and Investigations.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

We already have a bomber (zipped) and different bras (underwear and bikini from 2015 summer event)
    We still lack an iconic superhero tight with a leather jacket with rolled sleeves (classical 90s superhero)
    Still would be cool but I think there are other styles way more interesting.
    We also lack a googles up in head style like Bombshell Harley. Pigtails hairstyle. Well we lack a lot of retro suff.
    I want all them styles. Specially Supergirl boots. And all the hairstyles too!
    • Like x 1
  4. Jak-Man Committed Player

Only comic book hero with this style are Jubilee and Rouge, who belong to the X-Men, who belongs to Marvel, who belongs to Disney lol. I dunno any DC hero/villain who wears the jacket with tights (does Hush count?) so that may not be DC's thing.
    • Like x 1
  5. Jak-Man Committed Player

• Like x 1
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

You miss the point.
    The 90s era was all about tights, jackets and pouches everywhere. Just a suggestion.
    Anyways we could use any of the retro styles from Bombshells because we dont have a lot of Golden and Silver age inspired costumes.
    Anything we get will be awesome.
    Still cant believe they put the base posters in briefings and investigations instead those styles.
    Wish we could get a MP bundle with tons of Bombshell styles but again not probably.
  7. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Black Canary wears a similar style jacket in the comics just saying.
    • Like x 1
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I would love that jacket, but for males I think a body armor instead of the bra...
    • Like x 2
  9. Pults Loyal Player

Too bad Spytle isn't on all live streams through out the entire time. Mepps is a bit.. monotone? dull? I don't know how to put it but the live stream is a bit less enjoyable without him.
  10. Jak-Man Committed Player

I messed up. I wanted to say the only comic book heroes 'that I've seen'.
  11. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Have you ever seen Superboy?

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  12. Pathosgrim Dedicated Player

Misleading thread title
    • Like x 1
  13. Jak-Man Committed Player

Only Superboy I've ever seen is Young Justice Superboy.
    • Like x 1
  14. Baby Sister Committed Player

I really wanted those socks and boots but I'll be looking forward to that bomber jacket :p
    • Like x 1
  15. Toshknight Loyal Player

i just wish they would add regular slimline gloves.. like the regular green lanterns wear. and regular boots. that arent builky or anything. that go flush with the suit. kinda like the stalwart boots . but with no pointed top
    • Like x 1
  16. Kreachure Committed Player

+1 to this style being in the game but,
    No... Should all be together as a chest piece. We don't need another bra, anyway. & it would make more sense to be able to put on a back piece, like for instance.. The Harley PvP back?? Making this 2 seperate styles is a terrible idea. About as much as making the Cloak of Hades a back style was. :cool:
  17. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Look again and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids. :)
  18. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

If they put these and other Bombshell styles on the marketplace would you buy them?

And hypothetically speaking if Daybreak added a hairstyle pack with 20 hairstyles for $5 would you buy it?
  19. Elusian Crowd Control

If they would put the whole Harley Costume as Marketplace item for like 1k SC. Yearp would buy it.
  20. Jak-Man Committed Player

They should give her the Attack on Arkham skin cuz I enjoyed that movie very much.