Stop With The Carry System!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lord Jareth, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

i can't get in one group i have been online the last 3 days i have not been able to get in one raid

i am cr 112 Dps And Healer i have over 7000 Restro But Because of Cr 120's i cannot get into one group
    Not one.

this is not only frustating this is unfair How am i suppose to go up when they are asking for 120's For everything including law necro,Arti,HoH, the list goes on.
    • Like x 2
  2. ssvillae New Player

Im guessing not a lot of people queue anymore
  3. Sbel Devoted Player

Why don't you make a group and ask for more reasonable numbers?
    • Like x 9
  4. Solmes202 Loyal Player

more than you might imagine actually. I typically queue up for Alerts and lower level raids up to but not including NGN and HH. I normally don't have to wait more than 10-15 minutes
  5. Sbel Devoted Player

What sever? The OP mentions USPC in his signature, so I'm assuming that's where he is.
    • Like x 1
  6. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I'm on USPS so it may be very different on the PC side.
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Make your own group then. Simple.
  8. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

At cr112 , the Cr differential shi ts on your damage, in comparison to 120s your damage will be minuscule, At 112 with 7000 resto is terrible, the best healers had 10k at cr111.
  9. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Modding full Resto in all slots doesn't magically turn one into a great Healer :rolleyes:
    • Like x 8
  10. Multiverse Creator League

Thats because you play on USPS.
  11. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Im referring to 2 healers i knew, they modded correctly and both had high sp and 97 gear of course.
  12. MetalMario Loyal Player

I'm having a hard time determining how the title and OP are connected.
    • Like x 6
  13. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Simple, People are only looking for cr 120's For Carry's They could be a cr 104 in arti but will not allow someone around that cr or higher in unless its 120.
  14. BipolarDiva Loyal Player

if they cant get through these raids w/o 120 cr players they are unskilled anyway...and i wouddnt want to run wth them.
    • Like x 2
  15. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Unfortunately, not everyone is good at forming groups. It can be overwhelming for some to have to respond to and/or invite multiple people at once. I'm pretty good at it because I type fairly fast, but I can see why some would avoid it and only join groups instead of making their own.
    • Like x 1
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Make the group. If people leave because you are 112, keep shouting. You will get through.
    You can also ask the people shouting politely, with a "I'm 112 healer. Is that okay?" If they say no, move on to the next one.

Healing at 112 is super easy, even solo. DPSing at 112 is gauranteed lowest DPS, unless your other group mates at bad or 111 CR. lol
    • Like x 1
  17. X-zero Loyal Player

It not always to carry them it is just people want things done as fast as possible though some then complain that they don't have anything to do.

At first I thought you were talking about the new raids. As a healer you may could get away with that with more restoration. As a dps you probably won't.You will deal less damage and take more purely because your cr.

As to get to 120 without raids. 102 gear from the alert/duos/solo/bounty will give you 116-117. Full vendor gear would get you 124. So with a few pieces of vendor you would be there.
  18. keith6567 New Player

Right! If i ever encountered someone like that they go straight to ignore need a carry thru art and necro how laughable
    • Like x 1
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Has anyone ever joined one of these groups formed by someone who doesn't meet their own requirements and then kicked that player for not meeting the group requirements? I know I've thought about being evil like that. ;)
    • Like x 2
  20. ssvillae New Player

I dont run lower contents anymore unless im helping out a friend. Coz of the fact you cant one shot everything anymore