New Hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MariaTenebre, May 4, 2015.

1. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

All Amazon hair-styles from AF1+2-NPCs.
    • Like x 4
  2. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I doubt they weren't listening before. Hair was just lower on the totem pole than other things. With GU 47 and one of the new powers out , the devs can put resources elsewhere.
  3. Jcal Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Future Wonder Woman braid. Her armor should also be in the game (perhaps AF3). I'd grind/pay anything for that single shoulder style, the waist style, the feet style + the single knee guard.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 9
  4. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I want Circe's long curly hair!
    • Like x 3
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Completely agree, love that look. Although, I saw another Wonder Woman style that I would definitely want. Check this out.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Who drew this? Have they no understanding of how breast work? o_O
  7. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

if i see
    if there is a mullet in there, there better be a flannel shirt with sleeves and no sleeves with trucker hat
  8. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Ruthgar Active Player

The beard and haircut of General Zod in game looks very cool imo.
    • Like x 1
  10. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I did think of something else that would be a big help. with all the new hair styles coming out I'm sure you guys do't want to make 8 hair styles all for the different beards. maybe separate all the hair styles from the beards, give the beards their own tab and eliminate the combo hair. so instead of say, blackgate, we have spiky and what ever beard style we want. Id love the new granny hair with the "hulk hogan" stash.
    • Like x 1
  11. DC Reaper Well-Known Player

My Kryptonian wants that phantom zone clothing or the facial hair hairstyle combo
  12. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

We pretty much all agree here, but unfortunately, we don't have the existing tech for that and we've got our resources focused on other initiatives at the moment. Personally, I don't want to wait on tech to get more hairstyles, so separating facial hair from the rest will have to come later, if we can get to it.

Thanks for keeping up with the suggestions and feedback!
    • Like x 8
  13. BumblingB I got better.

What about hair as big as Starfire and Fire? Where it goes down to their legs? I know clipping will happen, and to be honest, I'm okay with that. Since hair that long would fall around objects and really would look natural.

Actually, I would love some longer hairstyles for men too. Ponytails and so on.
    • Like x 4
  14. Kuno Loyal Player

Thank you so much! I'm one of the few ones openning threads for new hairstyles.
    There's an amazon with your same haircut. Im curious if that your suggestion! She looks really cool. I would love to have that hairstyle too!
  15. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

Realy would love having lightrays hair it looks preety awsome
  16. Jak-Man Committed Player

So how long does it usually take to get new tech?
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

She said she doesnt want to wait for new tech to bring us long requested new hairstyles.
    To separate hair and facial hair will have to wait if we ever get it. (Again we need a GU devoted to upgrade the character creation experience.=
  18. speedster1981 Committed Player

[IMG]what about this hair style
    • Like x 1
  19. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

Besides hairstyles, one thing I would like and could have new heads of animals!
    bull
    goat
    dragon
    Wolf.
    In order to can do metamorphic versions of our characters!
    Below is my MAXILIANO with their visual using the rhino!
    But I like to have a wolf to make a werewolf, a dragon, etc.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Tskales Well-Known Player

Definitely need some long hair styles for males.
    • Like x 6