Actions To Be Taken

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Soft punishment. But well, those who glitched are known on their servers now, they will need to carry the shame that comes along with it.
    • Like x 1
  2. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

The accounts should have been temporarily suspended, pending the gear removal, THEN reactivated. Gear lost, CR diminished, cheater b-slapped.
    • Like x 5
  3. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

No shame. Just loud and proud they get to keep all 101 non Hades gear.
    • Like x 3
  4. °Paradise New Player

I have got 2 101 gear whitout glitch do i get they removed ? :eek:
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

What pieces do you have? If you have chest, legs, shoulders or mask... they will be removed. Every 101 piece there after. /high five.
  6. °Paradise New Player

Got Feet and neck
  7. Cexion New Player

Im a new player to the game. No throne of hades for me. Everything i saw so far glitches one way or another. For example I can fly most of the times even when i have the grounded effect on me and i don't have to do anything. The recent patch also made any mob that has the ability to throw you back able to throw you back almost a square away.

Conclusion: You need a new beta test team and to focus more on fixing old things than trying to make money by putting out new buggy DLCs.
  8. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

[IMG]
  9. sds<dzd New Player

I got the 102 mask a couple weeks ago from the normal version, no glitches exploited, do I need to be afraid? First legendary drop I ever got, would be so lame if I lost it because someone else has exploited this...
  10. Lord CoolerIV New Player

Nice job, but you should've removed all glitched gear
  11. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

According to the annoucement by Mepps. He specifically says "Any item level 101 or 102 items obtained from defeating Hades in Throne of the Dead Elite in this manner will be removed from offending characters". So legit or glitched gear from the bosses prior... theirs to keep.
  12. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Normal version, you should be ok. Its on the elite raid gear from Hades only thats being removed.
  13. GalaxySniper Loyal Player

There are ppl that arnt satisfied with the punishment, but I think its good. I bet these guys with 101 gear deleted there 99 and 100 gear, so they either need to spend money to still ahve T6 gears or almost start all over again from lvl 30 gear. The glitcher have been hurt pridfully and financially so the punishment is justified.
  14. TheOne&Only New Player

if you are going to be doing this I suggest the replay badges should be refunded to those players or instead the Lv 101 102 items should be replaced to one of Lv 100.
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

That would have been the best solution now they have the weekend to get the gear their going to lose again and take the mods out of the grear that their going to lose.
    • Like x 2
  16. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

If a group of players glitched Elite version of Hades and any drops that were rewarded to those items, will be removed from them. ... In a week. I don't think any one beat the elite version of Throne legitimately before it was taken down. If it was done legit and they determined that... those players are not offending players.
  17. MMM Active Player

All this palaver was just a way to make money of badges. Why is it that it's the hardest raids that become glitchable I.e. paradox, throne etc
    • Like x 2
  18. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

I am playing this game for the past year and a half, people do glitch Larfleeze at Avarice, Mantis at Breach, Necro's Last Boss, Carol Ferris at L&W. I believe all this complaint is because some don't have 10 dollars to respec into Quantum as lot of people did just to do this glitch. I meant if every power would be able to do the glitch we will not having this thread today.

I love to be honest, not biased on hate or envious against other players.
    • Like x 1
  19. HardlineHero Committed Player

In this game, ELITE is spelled CHEAT.
    • Like x 6
  20. Astral Lantern Well-Known Player

Armor stripped and no refund on replay badges.....still a little soft IMHO but the dirty little cheaters still come in here and demand they get the replays back??......PRICELESS.

Whether your looking for "Feedback" or not Mepps/Dev Team......BANS should have still been handed out.......with all the blatant "I can play anyway i want" nonsense statements here on the forums you guys should have lowered the boom on the worst offenders.

So.....some justice but not fitting justice.

Flame on.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.