Roll back Cheater toons to Feb 3rd & return replays: it's fair

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TKMcClone, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solmes202 Loyal Player

If nothing else this thread has made it clear that cheating will continue unless tangible steps are made to punish the cheaters. I understand that it may take some time to determine what is appropriate and possible. However can we be confident that SOME. consequences will be handed out?
    • Like x 2
  2. LogicLaughable New Player

I hope some of that punishment went to the person who let another clown box glitch into the game... How many is that now?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Well, at the very least, we shouldn't have any more clownbox related issues going forward.
    • Like x 10
  4. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  5. Giggles Loyal Player

So Mepps, what is being done about these players who chose to exploit the game? Any word on that yet? :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, good question. Check the announcement we've made on the subject!
    • Like x 4
  7. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

Which is exactly why serious action needs to be taken. Currently, there are no consequences for cheating. The devs have a reputation for doing nothing, so it is only a players own moral compass that says whether they should cheat or not.

The ToS means nothing. And that can't stand. I don't care how much money a person spends. If you violate the ToS you open yourself to punishment. Failing to do so is the same as the devs saying they are ok with it. And it will then continue and only get worse.
    • Like x 4
  8. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Might be a good time to lock this thread up pleeeeease!
    • Like x 1
  9. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  10. Lacedog Loyal Player

wheres the announcement?
    • Like x 4
  11. barnesalmighty2 New Player

Cat find the announcement though..... Can someone link it please.
    • Like x 3
  12. Prosser Dedicated Player

I could be blind, but I'm not seeing any announcement anywhere :(
    • Like x 3
  13. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I see no announcement
    • Like x 3
  14. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I'm sorry, where was that announcement posted?
    • Like x 4
  15. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Maybe all there doing is adjusting clown box ?
  16. LogicLaughable New Player

That is a fair point! Since this type of exploit is one that goes unpunished it wouldn't be fair to now, I would remedy the situation and leave a stern warning of what will occur if caught again.

Or make an example of the worst and earliest violators but not all because I'm on usps and I know it's literally hundreds if not more players

I'm glad this has turn more into a discussion and less of a which hunt
  17. Lacedog Loyal Player

that wasnt what he was referring to though. he made it seem that they announced how they are dealing with the glitching players.
    • Like x 3
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

He probably forgot to post the announcement or irs in game... Which I'm not home
  19. Deepeess New Player

Made where?
    • Like x 2
  20. Prosser Dedicated Player

nothing in game, at least not USPC wise
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.