Throne of the Dead getting shut off!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Norwegian ninja, Feb 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolando nacanna Well-Known Player

i think it's very hard know who glichted and who not.the better way is fix and leave the gear to people.
    It will be very funny see people cr 116 who can't beat the whole raid.
    It will be like the old PARAFLY...remember?there was people that did a lot of work to have EO,and people who exploited the raid.
    no one will be banned,like the parafly days,because they don't affect other people.
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

It just cant be that hard, there's one guy on USPC who's 115CR but yet hundreds on USPS.... Hopefully they have a way to punish the glitchers while leaving the people who were just resetting the first two bosses...
    • Like x 7
  3. Malachyte Devoted Player

Again, I think people are taking this a bit personal. As I said over and over again, I personally couldn't care less if someone wants to glitch, why the glitch, spend money on keep glitching etc...if they want to waste their money, their time, their whatever that's their business it means absolutely nothing to me as it has zero impact if you think about it.

However, what gets me is that I have seen and read so many people talking about how they want/need challenging content on a high CR/SP level and we finally get one that is supposed to be for the best of the best of the best.

I myself was and to a point still am was so looking forward to seeing how we matched up on the "Elite" raid level but feel the opportunity was now taken away as so many of those people decided to jump on the glitch bandwagon.

Fortunately for myself I don't believe anyone or anyone that I know of at least participated in it so at least I know I could have a "pure" runs with my league.

But again this is just me, I feel they just ruined it for everyone in that we probably will never get another separate "Elite" level raid again and it just invalidated everyone to me who those players were and what they wanted.

But tell you what, no one that is 115+ on PS better keep their mouths shut going forward, especially when they want to talk smack about who is better, who is beast and all that jazz....lol
    • Like x 3
  4. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

make vendor gear 100 and the gear in those raids 100, problem solved.
    • Like x 4
  5. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Yeah, but I wasn't the one who went behind the door.... I shouldn't be punished and should keep my 101 gear. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 6
  6. Prosser Dedicated Player

"I smoked, but I did not inhale."
    • Like x 15
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Really in about three months well have a solo that is probably going to drop 102 gear so it will all work out .
    • Like x 2
  8. Solmes202 Loyal Player

I don't believe in rewarding cheaters.
    • Like x 6
  9. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

lmao
    • Like x 7
  10. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I hope you're wrong about there not being another elite raid. I do think there needs to be a better system in place for checks and balances to make sure players aren't gearing up with the top gear too fast when these bugs occur. Without knowing how much faster groups completed it while cheating compared to those who did not cheat, it is difficult to know what that system would be, but I hope the developers can use the data at hand to future proof the next versions.
    • Like x 1
  11. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Yes this gear will become obsolete in due course. But that isn't the issue. If a person can't play honestly they shouldn't play at all and I personally don't want them in the community. That is the real issue here. Not gear.
    • Like x 6
  12. Craven Green Loyal Player

You mean Select Few who have a DEV in their league that ran content with them. No insight or help from the DEV. Yeah okay well you see there is a bridge in Brooklyn that's for sale see and it's yours for the price of 3 magic beans.
    • Like x 10
  13. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Damn I didn't even get to try it.
  14. Solmes202 Loyal Player

The fact, and you are likely correct, that they will not create an Elite raid again is PRECISELY the reason to take it personally. We have cheaters directly impacting the content that the honest players get. I also take it personally because honesty, in anything, means something to me. I am sure it does to you as well.
    • Like x 6
  15. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

If it's getting shut down, when? It's still up on USPS
  16. Prosser Dedicated Player

I would guess they would have to do a server restart to take it down, so it might not be till tomorrow mornings restart. Maybe they are going to shadow some groups today :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Titans1373 Dedicated Player

Damn first time logging on since Friday. All I can say is there is a lot of broke people around here. Broke people from spending all that money and replays and power tokens and broke people who didn't have the money to do that and literally cried real tears all weekend. Either way funny as hell.
  18. kawe Loyal Player

Mean while there is only one cr115 guy on EUPS. I would say I'm proud of my server...if I wouldn't know it's like that because the glitch isn't well know on EUPS. :p (by now it should, and it doesn't say ppl have not been glitching it.)

I'm glad I haven't set foot into thrones yet...
    • Like x 2
  19. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Says the player who switched to Quantum and has multiple elite pieces... :D

See, I don't know if you did them legit by only fighting the first two bosses or glitched it, but seeing multiple people in your league with quantum players with elite gear casts doubt on things...
    • Like x 15
  20. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Here is the falacy of this logic for every 1 players in a glitch raid group there were seven others who may or may not have received the gear drops others did. So for every one you can identify on DCUOlive there are possibly seven you can't identify.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.