The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Very cool choice, ty
  3. Irvynnge Loyal Player

hi, everyone. bit new at this, so, please, bear with me, if I miss it up. these are my toons.

first up, my rage character. his name is Johnny Artaud. then, the electricity-powered Voltte. after her, my sorceress. called Jaclynne. following her, the mysterious Gunhedd ( who is he? no one knows. what does he do? search me! ), who's dual pistol. & lastly, my main toon ( who can also be seen in my signature ), the immortal Irvynnge.

thanks for the opportunity to show them off, guys! loving this thread.

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Anya Well-Known Player

love your character! ;)

These new styles got me thinking I need to update my character. Been rocking this style since long as I remember. I ususally always change the color scheme, at the time was the closest I could think of being related to WW/Amazons:

[IMG]

[IMG]

Except for the mantis back of course. I think it's time for change, if I can ever catch up tiers.
    • Like x 2
  5. Cursed Khagan Well-Known Player

Thanks! :)
    I like that thought! It looks really warrior/barbarian-esque. Haha. It kind of reminds me of the Bana-Mighdalls.
    When you get to Tier 6, you'll love the styles from both Amazon Fury DLCs.
    • Like x 1
  6. Anya Well-Known Player

lol, TY :D I do think screenshots doesn't do it any justice, I find it looks better in-game :oops:

But anyway I played AF1 back when it was released, a week or 2 later is when I left the game for a bit. So that was the last DLC I played, didn't care for many of the styles, sadly. Still enjoyed the content. Started playing again before the release name thing, so been trying to catch up on things.
    • Like x 1
  7. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Now i want to add another "costume" i finished today:

[IMG]
    Sinestro Corps Batman. I had to use the Daring Vigilante Cowl since i dont have access to that fancy Batman helmet from the hack years ago. Also in use are the Dark Defender gloves...perfect for the concept. I made sure to make his belt grey...because that is how it is colored when he is depicted in the SC uniform...not sure why but whatever
    • Like x 3
  8. QwertyBeyond New Player

o_O nice. NOW MAKE GREEN LANTERN BATMAN!!!

Jk

What's the belt style anyways...?
  9. Drake Malice Dedicated Player

Disciple of Parallax...the belt that goes with the rest of the Sinestro Corps set
  10. Corsair X Well-Known Player

This is Captain Lightning the leader of my league Heroes & Heroines. Its a league of original comic book toons. Feedback is appreciated
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Corsair X Well-Known Player

Heres a better look at him
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  12. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

I like it. What belt style is Captain Lightning using?
  13. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nice. Color scheme is pretty reminiscent of Lighting Lad from the Legion of Super Heroes, and it was an interesting choice to use the Flame style instead of the Electric one. Probably shows better than Electric when using that cape, anyhow.
  14. Corsair X Well-Known Player

The belt style is Sector Agent and drops in Oan Science Alert. It may also be purchased at rare vendor in Watchtower. I was going for a Living Lightning?Lightning Lad, just offset the blue and white, Has the cape like Capt Marvel. Thnx for feedback
  15. Nightcrawler Legionnaire

Thank you! I know where to look for it now.
  16. DAFLASH6521 Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Corsair X Well-Known Player

I used the Daring gloves also for Lightning effect
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Yeah, the Daring Vigilante gloves are surprisingly versatile for styles. They can also work for an aquatic/Aquaman-inspired look thanks to the fin design.

[IMG] [IMG]

Okay, so you can't quite see the fins in these pics, but you get the idea. :D
    • Like x 2
  19. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Moira formerly known as Mermazon
    [IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 13
  20. QwertyBeyond New Player

[IMG]

Just a lil random costume...
    • Like x 4