Harley Quinn vs Harley Quinn vs Harley Quinn vs.....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Faust74, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Faust74 Loyal Player

GET OUT! o_O
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

Lmao
  3. Faust74 Loyal Player

I have dream of one day buying a Harley Davidson Fat Boy and paint it with a Harley Quinn theme w/ Harley & Joke together painted on the top of the gas tank
    • Like x 1
  4. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

What is uncalled for Ms Queenie, is taking Harley out of her Harlequin outfit and leaving her in her bra and panties and calling it 'empowered'
    • Like x 1
  6. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

I'd just go... "Pfft, Nerd.":rolleyes:

Then I'd check my phone with the S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRA wallpaper, Mockingjay Text message ringtone, and Avengers theme ringtone.

And it's really not fair that Harley Quinn month is the shortest month of the year. Conspiracy!
    • Like x 2
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Have you read any of the New 52 with her in it? If so, what titles?
  8. dngnb8 Devoted Player

So far, the images in this thread dont show just bra and panties.

That being said, comics have never presented women in a normal body image format, or men either. They are always hyper fit, big breasted and sexually implied.
    • Like x 1
  9. iSmashly New Player

I was never a fan of the newer versions of Harley Quinn.
  10. iSmashly New Player

Actually it's a completely reasonable opinion.
  11. Minnion Devoted Player

Most of what I read of nu52 Harley was some random images from these forums of he bantering with Green Arrow over the "arrow cave" and how she thought it would be better if he called it the quiver.

My impression: Liked the writing of those few pages, still prefer her original costume.
    • Like x 1
  12. KidMidnight Loyal Player

i've always been partial to duela dent...
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Haven't read any of the New52 Harley (have the TPB, but it is still in its plastic wrap), have read the second of the original run TPBs (just glanced at the first and still waiting on the third)
    And yes, was just basing opinion on her appearance not the storylines, even the games have taking her away from her iconic Harlequin look and emphasised her breasts by showing the edges of her cups, still love me some Harls, just do not like how she is depicted visually
  14. Billy Sparks Committed Player

If I was forced to pick one version of this over played shoved down our throats character I would have to go with Brian Azzarello Joker version of her.

[IMG]

It made her in to something more than T and A and a clown. It also expanded on why she was always loyal to the Joker in one great line. "Everyone has seen the Joker laugh.... But I'm the only person to ever see him cry."

[IMG]

But as I said I'm not really a fan of her but the writing in this book and the amazing Joker story makes it worth every second you spend reading it. And most reviewers put that next to The Killing Joke for the must have must reads of any Batman fan.
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Read her solo and you may change your mind. ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Believe you may be misunderstanding Queenie: love Harley, probably always will, do not love the new outfits they have her half out of
    Just to reiterate: hate the outfits, not the character
    • Like x 1
  17. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I know. In the solo she's constantly changing outfits. She is just always wearing red and black.
  18. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You mean the solo stories where she became a rollerbabe to get away from some hired assassins?
  19. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Yeah. Well, that's not exactly what happened, but that series.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like said, haven't even taking it out of it's plastic wrapper (still need to do that with the last couple TPBs for Catwoman and Batwoman), but what part of it didn't happen that way? Fairly sure remember reading about how she joined a roller-derby while running from some assassins