so...server merge is coming...thats great but..

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by just an honest dps, Jan 28, 2015.

1. just an honest dps New Player

but nothing! i look forward to playing with you PCPeeps!
    i hope you will accept me :oops:
    • Like x 14
  2. Rasta Committed Player

Player discimination is foolish and I strongly suggest you ignore anyone who is going to participate in it. They're most likely trash anyway.
    • Like x 13
  3. just an honest dps New Player

yes i agree. i wasn't trying to discriminate i swear. :(
    i just want to be loved.
    • Like x 1
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Do you have bacon? PC players accept people that have and SHARE bacon. :p
    • Like x 15
  5. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I have Bacon! I share bacon!!
    You get a bacon!! You get a bacon! And you get a Bacon!!
    EVERYBODY GETS A BACON!!! :D
    • Like x 20
  6. Zeo Committed Player

I think that with a server merge, the community only have to gain, hopefully this bias against PS3 users may go away, I'm also looking forward to see the game fully populated once more, the hero side of the PC servers are so empty that it reminds me how the villains was two years ago.
    • Like x 7
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I hope the PC players learn to use the ingame voice chat because it's going to be difficult to keep from getting kicked by PS players if they don't.
    • Like x 5
  8. Juxes Committed Player

Poor PC players, you're gonna have to deal with the **** community on the PS side. Im so sorry.
    • Like x 9
  9. Rasta Committed Player

But there are PS3/PS4 players who don't even use voice chat and prefer to use text chat, and the same goes for PC.
    • Like x 3
  10. Zeo Committed Player

My mic is always off because I hate those players that like to annoy us with only static.
    • Like x 4
  11. just an honest dps New Player

like me!!
    • Like x 1
  12. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Oprah? Is that you?

Honestly I wouldn't sweat it. There's a ton of players on every platform that just treat other people like trash. Find a good group of people and you'll be fine. I'd be happy to run PvP.
    • Like x 6
  13. just an honest dps New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. Derio 15000 Post Club

Hopefully its coming Soon, just like the Soon for mist auras.
    • Like x 5
  15. Furious Wind Well-Known Player

Don't know where u heard, but if is it true, well, bad news. This is the first alert that clearly show us the game is on the descending side, too few active players and I couldn't imagine different with all this redundance of "so so" changments in last 2 years. Well I had fun with this game at least in the past, yeah I HAD... :)
  16. Sbel Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  17. Gucciana Committed Player

of course pc players will accept the ps players and if there is some who dont well then screw them noone wants to run with them anyways
    • Like x 3
  18. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to spin this into the "the game is dying" argument. Last we heard from the developers the game is doing better than it ever has. Please go get actual evidence or a developer quote if you would like to make these types of claims.
    • Like x 8
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

The PS players will just have to install team speak etc to their phone. ;-)
    • Like x 1
  20. Gucciana Committed Player

so if we got cross play coming does that mean i can finally get my 123mill off my ps guy and sent it to my pc guy?