The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

2. TheDark Devoted Player

I saw an episode tonight. That guy in the wheelchair... My spidey sense tingles. He smiles too much.

Spoiler (maybe)

So did green arrow knock up that lady at the end? I'm assuming she was in an old episode of the arrow show?
    As I was watching and saw Evil Flash, actually just grumpy Flash, it reminded me of Evil Clark from Smallville lol.
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you mean that cute Asian girl, that was a flashback to before Ollie returned home
  4. Ivar New Player

No Dark is right, that was the gal Oli knocked up in high-school. Actually while he was with Laurel.
    Mom payed her a million immediately to lie to Oli about loosing it and another when she would leave the the City for good.
    Damn, it may be even the same actress?
  5. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

So I was wondering if that Cisco guy going to bed up being Dr. Psycho? Or is he an all together different character? So many of the villains being introduced are getting killed off so quickly! Especially some of the guest stars. I was surprised to see William Sadler, all but briefly and Clancy Brown of course.

That Harrison Wells, I don't know. He goes from being this paternal figure to a cold blooded killer. I'm going to be interested to finally find out who he really is and what his agenda will be.

I don't care too much for the scenes with Iris and her dad's prettyboy partner. lol. I am like, meanwhile back at S.T.A.R. Labs...
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Cisco turns out to also be a Meta called 'Vibe' (Caitlin is Killer Frost apparently)
  7. FourSyte93 Well-Known Player

Me thinks he might be a certain Scarlet Speedsters Stalker IYKWIM.Also Felicity is smoakin hot.Js.
  8. Ivar New Player

And Caitlin´s Killer Frost comic persona is the main reason I don´t trust any of these "who is Reverse Flash" theories.
    The writers here are really smart at mixing everything up enough for the show to still be unpredictable.

Heck maybe Wells IS actually the good guy here, who knows. :cool:
    Also it looks like we won´t get the total reveal after all in next weeks mid-season finale, guess they want to keep it as the actual season finale.
    Which is fine by me. As is Barry wasting a couple of "trash mobs" till now.
    He is after all still pretty new and pretty crappy at being Flash. ;)
    • Like x 1
  9. Ivar New Player

10. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

I just started watching Scrubs, JD's brother is the actor playing Wells. OK I'm out.
  11. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, he was also Ed in the show "Ed"
  12. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

13. Ivar New Player

Hah, it´s the exact opposite for me. :p
    Dig was hilarious the entire time. From when he threw away his snack and coke to stubbornly arguing for Oli or mentioning his cousin. :D
    Finally someone who´s properly freaked out by a weird dude that appears & vanishes in a red afterimage and some left over lightning.
    • Like x 3
  14. DCUO Post Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  15. Black Fist Loyal Player

Thing one: I want Cisco to name my characters for me. Thing two: I kinda don't, because I think all the villain names he's come up with (also known as the names the creators of the characters came up with) are kinda dumb. I forgot what I originally came here to say...
    • Like x 1
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Okay, how did Wells know Ollie was Arrow? Using future history is cheating!!!
    Also, glad to see that someone on TV finds something 'off' about Wells :D
    • Like x 2
  17. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

The dudes (obviously) fake name is "Roy G. Biv(alo, or what ever the tagged on the end)" and they named him "Prism"?!?!?!
    What is wrong with "Rainbow"?
    Also, they go on about the colour spectrum and emotions, but no mention at all about the Lanterns? o_O
  18. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I'm pretty sure them naming a mental hospital "Saint Walker's" pretty much has canceled out any hope of seeing lanterns ... which I'm kinda ok with ... ... ...
  19. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have no idea what "Saint Walker's" is supposed to mean
  20. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Someone that did not die....yet.