The 2 Things the Fire Community Want Post U23

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Soulburn32, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Soulburn32 Loyal Player

It's been proven they can't fix canceling problems it's like that for every power not just fire. If your dps is severely effected by losing the very low damage burning does you have bigger problems.

I posted these 2 as they are the 2 that have the most traction with the community and are both very doable via a hotfix or in the next update. People asking for new powers and other complicated fixes are out of touch with reality on what the dev team has proven they are willing to do.
  2. Tocimus Committed Player

Its not that I'm asking for a new power, its that metoer should never have been there in the first place. There are many npc fire type abilities that would be a suitable replacement.
  3. Kristyana New Player

I don't find it wasted, I just find it to be far too situatonal for a 100% supercharge, so I never run it with my loadout. If I have that much supercharge I'd much rather just spam Reignition 4 times.
  4. Magnificent Loyal Player

I haven't needed to range pull in forever. I'm a tank, I get in their faces and toss out an AE. But if I ever do I just use my weapon's ranged ability or get close enough to Backdraft them to me.
    • Like x 1
  5. raaddd Well-Known Player

Id rather use Reignition instead of Eternal Flame because of the cost. If Eternal Flame was a 50% SC id be happy to put it in my loadout. Ice Elemental got reduced to a 50% sc so why cant Eternal Flame?
  6. Tocimus Committed Player

So you drag. Other mobs or a boss to the adds you need to pick off a healer? Lasso saves lives, and raids.

This is why I miss openworld ops. Watching pugs fail when the tank can't handle the adds or watches them drag a boss through the group.

I don't mean to be offensive but you have 1 pull and 1 knockup on that loadout. Since controllers no longer manage adds, not having those utilities at your disposal puts the group at constant risk.
  7. Dump Truck New Player

This ^

I think I proposed a fire form that acted as a buff instead of eternal flames: 25% SC cost, acted as a prec/might buff in dps stance, and a dominance/resto buff in tank stance for x seconds. The move provided no heals or damage.
  8. TrueMarvel New Player

something that was brought up, so many times in the Official Discussion. ignored. It makes far to much sense for Fire guys to have the ability to "Flame On!"
  9. Lokkii Committed Player

OP has a fire guide, duh, clearly everybody is PM'n em so they can make this post b/c it means so much more coming from a guide writer, they are special LOL...................SIKE
  10. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Not to bash you or anything but on answer b, the title of this threads says you do claim to.
  11. Dump Truck New Player

Don;t waste your energy with Circe, please. His career is trying to convince us feat points should be account bound...
    • Like x 1
  12. TrueMarvel New Player

Circe is a guy?
    • Like x 1
  13. Lokkii Committed Player

Yea i hesitated for that reason, what a terrible idea, but Circe is right, soulburn coulda bumped your thread instead of starting a new one IMO, a few of the guide writers are full of themselves IMO You may be right about moving a few powers from one tree to the other but overall i think the fix was a nice BALANCE and alot of fire guys crys are falling on def ears
    • Like x 1
  14. TrueMarvel New Player

Your argument would be valid if fire was OP in the first place man... and many fire dps see this as a massive nerf. The only reason you'd be happy fire got a nerf would be because they creamed you on the scoreboard...........
  15. Lokkii Committed Player

Again, ill crush you, and im not gettin beat by fire scrubs im jus sayin we have a few fire guys in our league have adapted, BAD players seem to be the only ones that cant handle the BALANCE, and it wasnt super OP i was wrong about that but it was super easy, spamming fireburt made you guys lazy now you gotta change the loadout and tears are drowning the community
  16. Dump Truck New Player

The changes to fire do not effect me and I enjoy them... however, I remember the days of ranged dps (when we faught the 1st boss of Outer at the stairs) and it is a playstyle that was hurt bad with this.

I like the update myself, but I think minor adjustments should be looked into.... switching two powers but keeping them in the same tier I think would be minor - fire is not becoming OP with a change like that.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dump Truck New Player

I think it's fine that Soulburn posted a thread. He is the nice guy from the guide. I am the irrational, self-deluded, pompous, arrogant ***** of the fire threads and I am sure many would be discouraged to read a thread simply because it was created by me.
    • Like x 1
  18. TrueMarvel New Player

Didn't use fireburst. I used Dump Truck loadout with minor changes. This update didn't force me to adapt because I was already in my comfort zone. Players should be able to play however they want. really none of your business if they are lazy.
  19. TrueMarvel New Player

I can so relate to that....
  20. Lokkii Committed Player

bottom line = you are terrible. stick to bein a back up WR