So Why Nightwing instead of Batman?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NCR RANGER, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Because this is not Batman Universe Online!
    • Like x 2
  2. Zues New Player

Oh I agree that we have a lot of stuff to still explore. I was just being selfish as Batman is my favorite DC character. ;)
  3. DCUO Post Loyal Player

75th anniversary was on July 23rd. It's over. . .
    But I do agree with you, they drop the ball on Origin Crisis. We could of had future tech Batman/Lex Luthor inspired gear.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

You have a crazy obsession with Batman NCR...

We have the Dark Spectre suit, android batman cowl, 4 legends batmen, the inspired by mask, bathoodie, boxers, ball, gauntlets, primal gauntlets, among other pieces...The only Batman piece we dont have is his chest from Sub, which is awesome

Let's focus on bringing other inspired by sets to the limelight for a while. Batman has had his day, lets get some more variety. I personally think the Nightwing suit is incredible.
    • Like x 2
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Nightwing suit is awesome. Proud to be on hero side for once :p
    • Like x 2
  6. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Nice sig! LOL!
  7. KN1TE Dedicated Player

There's a ball?! I never got that. I only got the superman ball. Yeah want the chest from Sub too!

Changing this to Credible as they deserve some credit for the design...as IN (in incrediable actually meaning) not creditable...as such is the case for Inconquerables. ;) Think Mepps said that on FNL.
  8. KN1TE Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  9. Gwalir Loyal Player

It's something you can buy from the Marketplace.

It's actually kinda cool too, since anytime it hits something a small cloud of bats fly up.
  10. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Well then, I will have to get it for DarKn1te. "Tanks" 4 the info.
    • Like x 1
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

I don't understand why we can't have the gear in the DLCs. Like the JOR EL and kryptonian gear in BIA I know they could have those styles earnable or purchasable. Make some $$$ dev.s they r already in game. Some *cough ;) batman* hero inspired base/league hall items would b great too! :D
  12. SilverwingsZOE New Player

Only legs and back are nice,probably shoulders too depending on how you dress your char up.

I don't like the metallic feel of Amazonian armor,wish we had an option to chose between gloss,matt to match colors,tried different combinations with Raven's armor but all those glossy parts are messing up with matt pieces.

I like very few parts of tier armor

T3 troller shoulders
    T3 troller waist
    T2 legs
    T4 stag helm
    T1 Speed Force Spectrum hands and feet
    T5 back
    T5 Raven's armor just the chest,legs and helm,would like shoulders too but they stand way too high and do shine...

After that all the remaining tier armor is a big nope.

Insect back is cool too bad it pulses,Runic jumpsuits same wish I could disable that effect.

Wish I had some npc and villain exclusive styles but sadly we can't,have a villain char too but is just here for broker and bank purposes

Dressing her up with a mix of starter styles,kabuki,tech ninja,voodoo,split personality and whatever style is not bulky and fits well on female chars,have two robotic like setup too but I rarely use them anymore
  13. Senshirou Committed Player

There's enough batman stuff or in regards to him in the game already. Let it go. Soon enough you'll get another batman thingamabob and you shall be happy and praising the devs on the forum.
  14. Archangel Rafael New Player

Au contraire'

Gotham Knights, was an anthology series that aimed to highlight mostly the non-Bruce members of the Bat-Fam and focused on crossover stories with team ups of random BatFam members. Azarael + Tim or Selina+D.Grayson for example.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

I very strongly disagree
    • Like x 1
  17. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

First, I have no problem with the Nightwing armor and people have requested him armor in the past, though I wish it was based on his New52 uniform.

Second, I agree the above mentioned statement that the Aquaman iconic armor is one of the biggest trolls in this game, especially when compared to Black Manta’s.

Third, while I would’ve luv’d another Batman set, this issue isn’t the Nightwing armor, it’s the fact that the T5 armor should’ve continued the trend from T3 and 4 with the iconic sets being based on the Batman and Lex council members.

Lastly, if you want to see styles for Batman or other characters introduced in-game, there are already existing mechanisms beyond PVP that haven’t been revisited in some time, primarily the Lockboxes which have devalued for some time since thru items being removed and most importantly, not being updated.
    • Like x 1
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I kept warm last winter from the hate I had for the Alantean Monarch set .
    • Like x 2
  19. Sbel Devoted Player

Well, you're wrong. :p
  20. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

NO YOU!! lol
    • Like x 2