Server Downtime - September 2, 2014 - Game Update 40!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 31, 2014.

1. deycallmedock New Player

totally un related love that pic.
    • Like x 1
  2. deycallmedock New Player

Right on!
  3. VirchinaFatata New Player

Grrr I have been waiting for a while now....... /Twiddles Thumbs :rolleyes:
  4. VaudVillian New Player

Kinda surprised that this thread hasn't exploded yet like the downtime for GU39... Or was is 38? Either way, like 30 pages. (probably an exaggeration, but...)
  5. .[No]N4me* New Player

When we can played again?
  6. Mr RunnerIce® New Player

So there will be new legends char?
  7. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Server Status showing gradual population!:)
  8. CaptianSwoop New Player

When Are the servers excpected to be up? ive been away from the game for awhile and i wanna see all the news stuff that i missed
  9. WonderValkyrie New Player

could be any min now, who knows
  10. Jamie New Player

WM is short hand for Weapon Mastery. It is a newer technique where you use a weapon combo into another weapon and then use a power. If your timing is correct you get a nice critical hit on your power.
    • Like x 1
  11. .[No]N4me* New Player

How long we need to wait?
  12. ReAni Mator New Player

Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, Hurry up, :)
    • Like x 2
  13. VirchinaFatata New Player

I have a simple suggestion.....Take a hint form other games and stop bringing down the servers EVERYDAY at or around the same times.......Other games can do rolling restarts and updates about once a quarter....Get your act together SOE..O and instead of Oping chars and Nerfing others Maybe Revamp Your PVP instances....I could help.....Do I get free play time :p

Nerf the ranged attacks! and add some stealth, maybe some mounts, O and maybe some real time action with the control/takeover of parts of the city by players :D

/Flameoff! :p
    • Like x 1
  14. .[No]N4me* New Player

How long to wait?
  15. 5parcks Active Player

Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! ;)
    • Like x 2
  16. VirchinaFatata New Player

Till they are ready to refund our money or give us play time! Sheesh! I am about this close from sending a Snail Mail to Mr . John Smedley.
  17. .[No]N4me* New Player

I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY! I WANT TO PLAY!
    • Like x 2
  18. xkillarxpantex New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. MikeHuntItches New Player

Im online lets go!
  20. MercPony Devoted Player

World is up on USPS.
    • Like x 1