Ability To See Stats In Groups

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Arcaver, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feenicks New Player

You have to be 100 CR to face Barda, I thought.
    • Like x 1
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I've solo healed and tanked Artifact in 88 gear without issues. The pug groups weren't beast or anything, either. What you're suggesting would harm people who can compensate for being what the average shmo would consider undergeared.

And, the average shmo considers most people undergeared. ungh, yesterday:
    jo shmo: Need roles for Nexus
    /tell shmo dps here
    jo shmo: we're an op group, what's your cr and power?
    /r lol, if you're so op, why do you need to know my cr?
    jo shmo: no worries, we're a 107/108 group
    /r 102CR 112SP Nature
    Jo Shmo invites and I decline.

I'd rather that the higher PoT would always overwrite, and can't be overwritten by a lower PoT. That would solve the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours. let's see who's vit is bigger." conversations, and would make it so that trolls could always be throwing trinket-ed PoT.
    • Like x 1
  3. FameYack Committed Player

If I'm depending on you yes they are;
    No, you are the one with the need, ask... how knowing my VIT, Might or Resto is going to change your tactics... and still would see no reason why you being able to check any sort of number is related to such answer,

NFL they know everything from speed, to strength, intelligence and much more
    No they don't. Ask any Top Trainer. What they DO have ARE Statistics, but don't get confused, it is never a number above players head and I would laugh if your first question when recruting a Top Performance Player was "What's your speed"

"Again if you don't have anything to hide why not?"
    Again, Because i wanna.
    Still, the one HIDING something here is you,

When Requesting/Demanding such information...
    what is it that you are so low performer at that you need to know?
    I've never needed it and have had a tremendus success running whatever content i have been at
    I've never being on a Raid where, once we start thinking and playing smart, we haven't succeded; if only because "low performance and self-entitled Beast players" left and allow for true Pros to get in

immature and totally logic less reason
    You got it backwards Wreck,
    1. Immature is asking for a CV before allowing others to PLAY with you
    2. Illogic is thinking knowing suchs number would have any impact on the strategy whatsoever, the fact that you cannot see that within you lies your lack of efficiency mainly on how you interact with others, how you expect others perform at a certain level that acommodates your needs or display whatever information you think you are entitled to
    3. Unreasonable is that you are looking for Raid Gear at THE RAID, or asking for an Tool to do something you can already do in the first place
    If the tank breaks like a glass, a quick look on his gear lets me know if its better for him just DPS (if only to avoid aggro);
    A quick look on the gear of the other Troll (and a simple question/request) lets me know who should POT,
    I'm not kicking a healer no matter what his resto,
    And i just need to check if the DPS are wearing their Battle Advantage Gear or just the Basic DPS gear to get an idea if they better play as Advantage or DPS

Why anyone would also need to see the NUMBER... well because they are Team Excelency Low Performer and/or can mainly Bum Bum, Pot Pot, Panic Panic or Ouch Ouch OR trash talk all the raid until it's done,

You need to admit that your performance at leading a team to victory are low and you have to get your act together to beat content,

The very fact you think the stat information display would change your approach is proof enough to measure your low qualities of communication, strategy and team spirit (since the information is already AVAILABLE)
    • Like x 3
  4. Zerefu New Player

I already feel violated that my leaguemates can see my CR and SP, and that group members always ask for my Powertype/Cr or Resto. Now you want them to be able to full on view my stats? I need a whistle
    • Like x 2
  5. winter13 New Player

So your argument for making stats visible is because you want to use it as an exclusion tool to weed out the weak, or anyone that doesn't meet your standards? That is the problem right there I think.
    • Like x 7
  6. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Yep thats true Feenicks, would you like to do a pug with 1 or 2 100 CR's in the group and run SB?
  7. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

Ya thats accurate to a point. If I start a pug for AnB for example and I want the minimum to be 102 CR for that group. That should be a reasonable request. Lying about your CR to get into a raid and have strangers carry you is NOT reasonable.
    • Like x 1
  8. Feenicks New Player

I learned long ago that the PUG life was not for me.

I do league runs and runs with folks I know. We do bring in the occasional PUG from time to time. Some good......some not so good.

The PUG life has dire consequences. Everybody knows this. Yet the most complaints usually come from those who don't want to face these consequences. And they want the Devs to change the game to affect everybody simply because of thier inability to face these consequences. This thread is a great example of that.
    • Like x 9
  9. Grumpy Dedicated Player

1: Dont PUG.
    2: Inspect people and kick them if they are lying about their CR.
    3: Dont PUG.
    • Like x 4
  10. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

So your solution is to avoid Pugs, which overall I actually enjoy. I've met alot of new friends in the game that way.

You know I actually value your opinion on these matters. The same with Winter. But as winter learned, just cause I value your opinion, that doesnt mean I agree with it :p

Grumpy lol, No, just No. I think that's the point of the OP to start with.
  11. winter13 New Player

You are assuming that the 100cr guy will need to be carried. That is not always the case.
    • Like x 3
  12. Grumpy Dedicated Player

The OP wants to make stats visible at all times when you could just invite, inspect GEAR not their SP and other stats and then kick.
  13. Feenicks New Player

I have absolutely no problems with you enjoying PUGs. Or anybody who chooses that. No problem at all.

I do have a problem when folks request and at times demand a change in the game that directly affects me just to make pugging an easier experience for them.

Pug away. You have my support. But keep my stats private, please.
    • Like x 7
  14. FameYack Committed Player

I respect your opinion,
    however, if you are asking for SP when forming a Team, well... you clearly are not a Top Performer Groups Maker,
    "People say communication likes its easy"
    HELL NO!!! it is HARD, Impossible if you have no Practice whatsoever or are a Born Communication Geneous
    The easiest way around content is letting a Top Performer Battle Advance Expert to walk you through content,
    "and required"
    For a succesful raid with whatever group you are stuck at... Sometimes,
    For a succesful raid with OverGear People... A little bit,
    For a succesful radi with only OverGear and Experienced People... No

In order for you to be at the Top Performer Battle Advance Expert... You have to be able to communicate, otherwise you are at the mercy of circumstances, even requesting for leaguemates to help does require some skill (and sometimes is mainly ASK and Wait)

"they feel its not my business to know"
    Whatever information one posses is entitled to posses it unless the social contract specifically demand it... the social contract is a Population Thing not a Group/Elitism thing

"the troll said the explicitly lied about their vit and was 1k vit lower then what they stated in the group chat"
    You could have know in advance, you just chose not to know
    You see the POT, was it 300 as always or 150;
    In game you can already know this things (Inspect), still... you wiped because the Troll Dump 400 instead of the typical 600?

"pre multiple wipes"
    TWO are the only excuse,
    The first is an Atention Alert the Second is an Emergency Meeting... after that is more the team fault not to notice (anything)
    MULTIPLE is more a leader fault/lack,

"If I can just inspect you and see that you lied"
    You already can (Inspect)

"Few people have the skill to power a full 107 group in the hardest raid in the game with 2k vit."
    If you ALL (But the Troll) WERE 107 and didn't notice the Troll Struggle or got wiped because you ran out of power... well... certainly the reasponsable for the wipes are you,

"I have yet come across someone who gives the claim "please just give me a shot despite my low gear, I can do it"
    I truly hope none has so low self esteem to ask such request

"yet I see you also have 160 SP"
    Wrong Thread: "Ability To See Stats In Groups"

"Yet a inspect showing me green gear with no stats tells me to kick"

So performance is something that you can't evaluate yet? Check
    Leadership is out of the question Check

"I dont want to be mean or anything just straightforward"
    Team building abilites: Underperformer... Check

Different opinions :cool:
    • Like x 3
  15. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

No one mentioned anything about SP. The OP certainly didnt in the first post.
  16. FameYack Committed Player

I HAD my Turret on and a Delusional Low Performer asked me: "What's your Power?"
    Another kindly told him "It's obvious he is GADGET" yet he demanded my CONFIRMATION,

What were he gonna do with any INFO if he can't even tell powers from such simple facts...
    Ah but he must have been a Great Mastermind Plotting Counters, tactics and maneouvers... :rolleyes:
    ... And his problem was Lack of Information :cool: the Irony
    • Like x 4
  17. Grumpy Dedicated Player

SP = stats you want to inspect?
    I mean, thats the whole point of this thread right? Inspecting people's stats. more SP = better stats.
  18. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Why not? If they are good players. I see people constantly crying about how the game isn't challenging. There's your challenge.
    • Like x 2
  19. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Do you want to see my power, skill and movement trees too?
  20. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

You forgot marital status and tax bracket. No, I'm talking about

Might Precision Domination Vitality Restoration Health and Power.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.