AllKillerNoFiller is looking for USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by rival exe, Jul 26, 2014.

1. rival exe New Player

Hey there! When would you be available in game so we can invite you? Also is the name your toon has the same name as your forum name? Also also thank you, I like the name too. n__n
  2. rival exe New Player

almost 85k prestige!!! :D
  3. Fantasma Well-Known Player

I can help get the rest of the Prestige needed, sorry for leaving btw
  4. rival exe New Player

5. rival exe New Player

What's your username?
  6. rival exe New Player

7. rival exe New Player

98K prestige as of yesterday!
  8. rival exe New Player

9. Fantasma Well-Known Player

Slowly closing in on 125k prestige I can smell it! Join now and help us reach the goal? =D
  10. rival exe New Player

Hey sorry I missed you today. I been trying really hard to get us that hall. u_u
  11. rival exe New Player

12. Jaunediss New Player

Hey I'm interested in joining. I'm a HL DPS that just hit 30 the other day and now I can't stop playing. I'm looking for people to play the game with so it's less boring. My ingame name is the same as my forum name.
  13. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

Going to say this and rarely do I do this kind of promoting but if your looking for a helpful league this is a great one.
  14. rival exe New Player

Hey there sorry for the late response! I'll look for you in game. Feel free to contact one of the members on page 1 if I can't get to you first. :)
  15. Fantasma Well-Known Player

Tryed to add him. Messaged him twice, and sadly no respond ):
  16. rival exe New Player

Ohhhhh you know what that means....he was afk. :p
  17. WizardlyWayz New Player

Curious if you have anyone in the league who plays all night. Im usually playing till shutdown in the morning. I love the villains atmosphere way better and you seem like a relaxed league.
  18. Fantasma Well-Known Player

We got a couple =D i would do the same, but College is coming up.. Have to fix the sleep schedule :p
  19. rival exe New Player

I don't play all night but I'll play till late on the weekends sometimes. Like till between 2-4am EST. Is that late enough?
    I need to start stalking this thread more now that we are getting responses. :D
  20. WizardlyWayz New Player

Fantasma are you mayito? Lol yea thats late enough though when im on most of the time nights im on til shut down. I'll take what I can get. I'm in now though :D Great group of people. I should update my sig but is Apex Orion :)