Slim Auras Are Back, and Now Available in the Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 6, 2014.

1. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

awesome Mepps, this is great news, especially for the members
  2. Solus New Player

How long will they be for sale in the marketplace?
  3. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

Both the original thick and new thin auras are available in the marketplace and still available through lockbox drops; the only thing they have done differently is add them to the marketplace. So yes, you get to keep the thick auras.
    • Like x 2
  4. Laff Riot New Player

The slim auras are horrible. You cant see them while wearing your armor styles. You have to be naked to see them. Plus $5 each? And on top of it I dont know how many people will buy them. I think that the nimbus and plasmics would be a better choice to sell.
    • Like x 1
  5. Elusian Crowd Control

Since slim auras seems to be proper asjusted for the small sizes, going to buy purple, green and white until mist auras getting available ^^
  6. GammaGreenLantern New Player

To be honest everyone on here asking for plasmic auras makes me sad....let's get some auras that are new to the game on the marketplace....

Just a very obvious idea like custom auras for each powerset is something I thought of in 5 minutes..

Besides I am pretty sure they won't sell the plasmics they released in the booster bundles since I know quite a few players who spent hundreds to aquire one after hearing they were exclusive and limited edition...

Sometimes I scratch my head and ask why there is no awesome stuff on the MP....
    • Like x 3
  7. PH Knives New Player

8. Crimson Jonni New Player

Can green be adjusted so that its easier to see? Its so pale that its almost impossible to see with any color besides black really. It looks OK on female toons but on Male toons, strike specifically, its almost non existent. Probably has something to do with the shade of green anyway. Still, some darkening/ a deeper shade or brightening may work
    • Like x 1
  9. SsGloom New Player

I spent 10 days selling bits on broker for hours to earn the $45 million to get my plasmic. If they're placed on the marketplace, I won't be the only one pissed. A plasmic shouldn't be easy to get. If they were, it'd defeat the purpose of their existence.
    • Like x 1
  10. Solus New Player

Same here, if its possible I'd like to see some pulsating auras. Like the aura is at it's standard brightness then it decreases about 25% then back up to normal and repeats slowly. To me the "moving" ones just look tacky since the pattern or texture just moves left to right. But that's just my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  11. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Wicked cool idea guy...would go nice with runes\traces styles
  12. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

Your asking for to much. If you did more to keep this game working better I would have no issue with paying 5$
  13. IntraShadow New Player

5 dollars?!?!?! And i can't even redeem it on multiple account?
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

This was my only issue. All the costumes and style items are redeemable across multiple toons at a price of $4.00 per set. So an aura that is $5 for only one toon is a letdown in a way. And the fact that theyre jist regular auras also kinda defeats the purpose of wanting to purchase them
  15. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

5 bucks is a total ripoff lol. If they were the plasmic and nimbus then I could see five dollars but regular auras slim or not is ridiculous.
  16. Notangie New Player

Do you have any idea how awful it would be if they put nimbus or plasmic in the marketplace at all... Let alone for a measly five bucks?
    • Like x 3
  17. IntraShadow New Player

I think he means if they were special rather cheap old auras then it would be worth the purchase. I think everyone know og/red/blue plasmics and og/nimbus won't be released in the marketplace. If they are then the dev will really get flame. All dev know to not take advantage of your players because you may not have any left afterwards.
  18. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Oh I have some sort of idea... complete chaos muahaha
  19. Herculine New Player

Is there any plan to ever fix the auras to actually fit around a character's wings?
  20. The K-os X Active Player

my problem with this is as following...why does it tell me in the luncher that the auras cost 300SC/300MC but in the game they actually cost 500 SC (450SC for Legendary)???

Is this intended or am i not seeing something ?

Thanks in advance.