Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chim92 Active Player

but do u do it in a harsh way bc that could tick ppl off. just a bit.
  2. Kzinti Committed Player

I had over 4.2 Billion MoT :D
  3. Drop Acid New Player

so im guessing im not the only one who got locked out...
  4. max_3000 New Player

hey i allways crying here, and now you give me billions of T1 Marks
    excellent
    • Like x 4
  5. Icey Ego Level 30

because i had 4,294,965,478
  6. Atom Radiation New Player

So, what is the "Invalid Game State" thing about??
  7. MercPony Devoted Player

And watch them roll the server back so you won't have them anymore lol
    • Like x 2
  8. Padwer57 New Player

was playing for like 20 mins then get kicked, now all I get is" Invalid game state log off and relaunch".....Wats happening?
  9. ErnieB Loyal Player

I did Oolong and nothing bugged, and was with a normal geared group for it, as far as FOS goes i don't know why you have issues, like I said I didn't have any issues with drops, the issue might be your character, also i'm on USPC.
  10. LovelyAngel New Player

I can understand how people are upset about a sudden shut down while they are in the middle of doing things, but being upset about having a bug after an update? Come on people. In any game there's going to be issues. It just happens and there is no way to predict it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Terlouw_Justice_L3ague Level 30

Well at least we know that Enickma is not online atm... that gives some peace...
  12. Mr RunnerIce® New Player

13. Ace1 Dedicated Player

All the MoT were beautiful!
    • Like x 1
  14. Scarecrow4479 Well-Known Player

Well apparently PS3 is working fine. XD On the site it says its full.
    • Like x 1
  15. Ogat New Player

Ya out of the 39 gu's there have been smooth ones, but Geez man.. for the past 6 months not a single smooth launch that's saying sth, they prolly should stop hiring interns.
    • Like x 1
  16. Sparkie212 New Player

what is going on?
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

How did I contradict myself exactly? So you're saying the entire reason bugs come in the game are because when people make incorrect statements I point them out? I'm pretty sure I don't have that kind of power over the game.
    • Like x 1
  18. Alexonic Committed Player

why offline again? what happened? i'm reading something about MoT, can anyone explain?
  19. Morr El New Player

Ok so is the server down again WTF i did wait all day i do pay to play not pay to wait .... and then when playing get disconnected are you kidding me this aint right
  20. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

It's the majority of the updates... Some minor done major... This seems to be minor however we only had a few mins of game time ... There could be something worse around the corner today or nothing at all...

But something does go wrong with almost all their updates... Some of us just have learned to accept it.... Yet we don't pretend it's not the norm.... Cause it is...
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.