Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErnieB Loyal Player

OMG how hard is it to update the status on the front page, that has been the most unreliable thing ever, the one tool that can actually help and you don't pay any attention to it.
    • Like x 1
  2. GalaxyGirlFaith New Player

little more downtime ok, games too awesome for me to complain, cant wait to play again. XD_
    • Like x 3
  3. Manoot32 Active Player

was pretty amazing to see all those marks... don't need to pay rent forever... lol well it was fun while it lasted.. hope they come up soon... anxious to get some work in
  4. imVicky New Player

yay its world down, got 4Billion mOT have to buy gear with my other alt!!
    • Like x 1
  5. AkagamiNoShanks New Player

:mad::mad:
    • Like x 1
  6. AvMagicain98 New Player

I didn't get any extra MOT lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Molecular Occurance Active Player

You work that one out :eek:
  8. o0Fallou0o Level 30

Hey i am happy to wait as long as it ensures more problem free gameplay in the long run
  9. damnedant New Player

think they fix it when u still be at work tommorrow
  10. Rebecca New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  11. MinuteMaster Well-Known Player

Watch and wait as this will take another six hours.
    • Like x 3
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

That Paradox Wave alert and MoTs though. :eek:

Just joking. :oops:
  13. LovelyAngel New Player

I wish there was a way to skip tutorial after you already did it.. that **** is annoying every time you make a new character.
    • Like x 5
  14. Ultra Samy New Player

Just logged in with my fire character and all i saw was mass det and fire burst going faster , i also thought there would be power given
  15. 00DeadEnd00 New Player

Anyone got lucky Enough to buy the full t5 gear with those billions Marks? :/
    • Like x 1
  16. Ogat New Player

I Got my life "Out there " but it's evening over here in Poland, after a hard day at work, a couple of beers at the pub, and some other this and thats I'd very much like to log in and have my daily hour of dcuo time, which I payed for :) It's not absurd to demand a certain lvl of quality from the service they provide, I f I did my job this poorly, and I actually work in the industry, I wouldn't have a job.
    • Like x 2
  17. Thaeyde New Player

Dang, guess knowing that happened they will do a roll back. Owell, but kind of crazy that a bug this big would slip through.
  18. Atom Radiation New Player

I am little worried, cause i am getting that "Invalid Game State" message, should i do something or this is normal for now?
  19. DarkSider New Player

Hope This will be resolved Soon!!
  20. jimmy hunlock New Player

Dude,it said on the home page that the servers would be down for the update..if youve been trying since 9 your an idiot.( no offense ) they said itd be out for atleast 6 hours to start lol ..theyll get it up when they have it working right, im sure if you didnt have 4 billion marks of triumph and other ppl did you'd be the one crying about it..let them do their jobs and fix it so its running the right way instead of bugging on all the players.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.