Would you quit DC

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by CondemnEU, Jul 22, 2014.

1. CondemnEU New Player

If they gave you back all the money you've spend on it?
    • Like x 6
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Would I quit DCUO if they gave me back the $800 or so bucks ive spent on it? Yea. Pretty much in a heartbeat.

I love the game and all, but thats a lot of money for a broke college kid.
    • Like x 14
  3. Notangie New Player

Yes.
    • Like x 7
  4. Green Lantern New Player

5. Venture New Player

No. I've spent my money for entertainment and have resieved just that.
    • Like x 4
  6. Baby Sister Committed Player

lol probably depends on how much. i'll spend more and more and when im ready to quit. i'll probably be rich because i'll save my money like a bank lol. :D
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I don't even want to think about how much money ive spent.
    • Like x 9
  8. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yes.
    • Like x 2
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

Well let me think on that for a minute. Im a senior in highschool, my money is spent mainly on gas, Jackets, food/restuarants/movies, and dcuo. The part time job i work is ok. But ive spent more than i would like to admit on this game than alot of things, only topped by Gas and Jackets. But i'm gonna say yes, however id probably use some of the money i get back to have someone make an action figure of my toon to immortalize my memories of the game xD
    • Like x 7
  10. Red Flit New Player

I've spent a lot of time on this game as well... so how about we say I get all the money back and travel back in time to the day I pre ordered?

Ok so I was dating this crazy girl who cheated on me so instead of pre ordering I'd dump her and punch the dude she was cheating with in the face... then ask out my friend who helped me through the brake up but in doing so ruined any chance of me dating ever. I was working a crappy office job so I'd quit that rather than get fired due to playing this game late into the night and being late for work, then I'd go chase my dream job 3 years early.

Oh then I'd buy a life time sub and play this game just the same cos for all its faults its brought me so much joy flying around punching digital monkeys in the face... screw you Grodd
    • Like x 5
  11. ACW37162 Loyal Player

Two copies so the game when you had to pay for it
    An extra ps3
    A ps4
    Roughly four controllers over three years
    Legendary sub since day 1
    A copy of windows to portion my mac for access to pc test
    Second legendary for 6 months or so on PC
    Booster bundles, cosmic skin, replay tokens, replay badges, respec tokens

Thus is just what I remember off hand

Yeah, in a heartbeat
    • Like x 3
  12. Player X New Player

i have no regrets
    • Like x 4
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

This thread says something about how much buyers remorse people in this game have and that possibly the marketplace should be improved.

Would I quit DCUO if all my money was returned to me? I would quit now if it wasn't for the PvP revamp on the horizon. Without that revamp coming, well let's just defer to this statement:
    I spent way more money on this game than I should have.
    • Like x 3
  14. Canadian Justice Committed Player

It would be goodbye DC, hello new computer for me.
    • Like x 1
  15. SuperBell Loyal Player

If they gave me all my money back, why would I quit? That just means more money to spend on DCUO.

I would only quit if they made the Batman inspired mask available to everybody.
    • Like x 2
  16. La Shark Dedicated Player

Nop

This game is cheap compared to my previous addiction.

Shoes,
    • Like x 9
  17. Eternity's_Girl Committed Player

In this scenario, are they giving back my money so I would quit or giving the money back to just give it back?

If its so I would quit, sure, I guess so.

If they're just giving it back with no strings attached, then no. There would be no real reason to quit and I would most likely end up putting some of the money back into the game.
    • Like x 1
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Nope. As I've been saying a lot recently, I'm a fanboy of DCUO. If I didn't care, I wouldn't post on the forums or play daily. No matter what my posts say, whether positive or critical, I care enough to voice my opinion. There's not much that they can do wrong that'll piss me off to the point where I'll never play again.

They change the way I play so my current methods won't work? I'll just learn the new ways. Rehashing the same animations, models and environments? I'll just embrace it as new content. Crashes, bugs and other technical trouble? I'll just grit my teeth and endure the suffering.

However, if they gave me all the money I'd blew on DLC packs, I'd just accumulate it and spend it on my subscription. That's my only regret with this game because I put my faith in them rewarding my loyalty as a Premium player. I assumed things would improve and I'd have an advantage over someone who bought 150 replay badges 2 years ago, but this isn't the case.
    • Like x 3
  19. CondemnEU New Player

Late reply was out :)
    When I say money back, I mean they'll give you all the money you spent on DC through the years, in exchange for your DC acc so you would lose everything you earned through the years if that makes any sense. :confused:
    Me personally I would I spent way too much as a 17 y/o :oops:
  20. GregDawe New Player

Yes.
    I will also quit if:

A) The next DLC is not good enough

B) Blue Lanterns are not a Powerset for heroes. (Preferably healers)

--the next few are less serious issues, but serious nonetheless--

C) Following the Amazon Fury content, WW & Circe are central to any plot of any new mission, DLC, GU over the 4 years following. They have been flogged to death, I am sick of them, I cringe at the thought of 2 more DLC's involving them and they are the 2 single most boring characters in the game (including the MMOOSK$$trolls and Martian Manhunter)

D) When mist auras (or hopefully power inspired auras included) are released, they are put in booster bundles and not up for individual sale.

None of this is up for argument/negotiation/discussion.
    They are simply things that will drive me away from this game if they occur.

PEACE!
    • Like x 1