Work In Progress: Earth Balance

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyfall New Player

Oh, hey!

No reply? Whats new?

Also for the sake of this thread, who else expected more?
  2. SkullGang Devoted Player

I did but after 1 week and a half of nothing I let that ship sail.
  3. Clutch_GT New Player

Normally I wouldn't expect much but since it seemed they were trying to be a bit more active with the community recently I figured might as well see what happens but it didn't play out the way I was hoping it would (not even surprised really). A simple yes/no + reasoning would go along way and eliminate a lot of the "up in the air" posts and move forward with discussions/testing.

But no replies for what 2+ weeks and that's pretty sad I understand they can't answer everything especially on the forums but it's a WiP for a reason you would think they would reply at least once a week so we can get an idea on where the power is going so we adjust feedback/balance issues and for those that have access to test server can you know.. "test".

I know some may think we as an Earth community are bitter but we're not we just know what Earth lacks as far as DPS goes. It was a solid tank before the update minus a crappy AI pet and a few lack luster powers that are dwarfed compared to other similar abilities (I'm looking at you epicenter , unstoppable, & P.I req's in order to CC ;_; )

Hell a damn iconic power (gag glove) pretty much replaced our p.i setup + burst damage in 1 sweep. A slap in the face really and to add salt to the wound WM is there to cover up the fact that our burst damage powers are lack luster + low modifiers :rolleyes: do they not realize 40-50% > 35% mods?
    • Like x 5
  4. Lacedog Loyal Player

way to put it more civilly than i could.
  5. Clutch_GT New Player

Part of me want's to pull my hair out and rage QQ though lol. :p
    • Like x 2
  6. TrueOlympus New Player

Hope some of you guys realize that it stuff lick this that motivates me to make a fire thread "Every day". Imagine what you guys are going through.... and expand the time frame to a year and a half.

You guys have my support
    • Like x 2
  7. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Lol I can't even imagine how you would react if they do the same thing to you guys once fire gets a wip thread
  8. Clutch_GT New Player

We've had this since the release of the power TO :p
    Most people chucked it to the side because
    1.) T4 gear started the wild stat increases and every power just rolf stomped everything.
    2.) People only used 1H or 2H to one-two shot most mobs T4 & below.
    3.) Dervish/Phase Dodge.
    4.) Everything was melee-able until T5 raids dropped (before nerf).

Ever since then most people realized "wow Earth wasn't as good as I thought" and here we are slightly better but still meh after what 2 years and change.
  9. TrueOlympus New Player

It FEELS worse to have had and last than to have never had at all.... :D
    • Like x 1
  10. Lacedog Loyal Player

sure but some of us were fire tanks before too. i felt those super heals get snatched from my grasp. it sucked.
  11. Clutch_GT New Player

Touche Mr.TO Touche. But still our modifiers are butt :p
  12. FelixDuo Committed Player

Don't even joke about that. If they give Fire a lazy half update I think Olympus will literally explode. :p
    • Like x 2
  13. TrueOlympus New Player

So is Fire's :(
  14. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Aw c'mon u guys at least can pop mass det every 20sec for a constant 60% mod with the home turf mod
  15. Clutch_GT New Player

Cast powers are in a very bad state atm before the update they were "decent" until you began to out gear content and even then there were rotations that far surpassed cast powers. It's even more useless since WM dropped.
  16. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

I never said it was worth it lol :p
  17. TrueOlympus New Player

Unfortunately the ONLY thing keeping Cast time moves relevant is that mod. If that mod never existed cast time moves would be redundant. No one thinks its weird that players have to essentially pay marks for a power to be useful?
    • Like x 1
  18. Rox New Player

What is even the point of this thread. They don't read it. They could have assigned specific devs to each WIP thread. I don't understand how a community can ask for some simple changes to help a power out because its never been even close to a top power and just get ignored. I'm sorry but the WIP section is a fail.
  19. DarkThorn Dedicated Player

With the changes to Meteor Shower and Rumblecrush, what type of damage are they doing now, is Meteor Shower even worth using? I know pre-revamp MS sucked damage wise.
  20. WreckingBaII Well-Known Player

Meteor shower is def worth trying out because the dmg was upped a lot, and rumble crush I think may still be kinda meh I'm not sure. If you ever played sorcery it's probably equal to shard of life
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.