Server Downtime - April 29, 2014 - Game Update 36 and All Access

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

They said 12 hours from 12:01AM Pacific Time. That's 3:01AM Eastern. It has just now been 12 hours.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

What ever happened to Postmaster P or whatever his name was.....he used to use the crying animated picture as a Mr T avatar?
  3. Daemon Drow New Player

So the website is back up and showing the servers as up but the game tells me the servers are down :( It's not April 1st SOE! Not funny! :p
  4. Little Sister New Player

I haven't been able to sign into the forums all day, but now I finally can. So I think they are starting to bring everything back up.

Side note for those who are interested on PS and have already dl/ed the update: The trophies for Amazon Fury are viewable.
    • Like x 2
  5. Rubidus New Player

It really is taking a long time. What we must do is understand that revamping such a huge and important part of the game, cough cough** weapons... if you use them and not just spam powers then you would know that it really is imperative to do this with detail. I just hope that all this wait is worth it.
  6. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Plz read the tweet again. It says "at least 12 hrs"
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes, no other benefits have changed. The list of full member benefits is way too massive to include.
    • Like x 2
  8. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

I just wanted to respond. I believe if you are a paying part of this forum you have a right to complain. I know there are "Well-Known Members" who rally around the devs when criticism is posted. What I don't like is the belittling that happens in response to criticism. The Dev are big boys and girl and don't need a group of forum members to insulate them. I have my own complaints but have stopped posting them because of attacks I have received and dismissiveness I have experienced. The only thing that keeps me playing is my comic book days and make believe of being a superhero.

I thanks the developers for a game to live out my fantasy.
    • Like x 5
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: We expect downtime to last a few more hours. We are still aiming to be online some time this afternoon Pacific time.
    • Like x 4
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Same for me. Been wanting to comment all day.

side note: It's like every week i see u with a new sig of Little Sister from Bioshock. Can i expect a new one next week? lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

So the Developers of this game posting on here daily isn't enough? They must reply to every question from every post made? Between yesterday through today there have been 19 posts from Devs here. Some posting updates or notes and others replying to us players. To expect that because you paid someone a compliment and agree with them on a topic means they are obligated to answer all questions you have for them is ridiculous. These people are working and in between items trying to communicate and connect with the player base, which in my opinion is done better here than any other game or forum I've ever been a part of.
    • Like x 1
  12. Daemon Drow New Player

Perhaps someone should notify the official site and change the server status?
  13. Syrnge New Player

Thank you Mepps, will check back in a few hours!
    • Like x 2
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Man this is like my whole entire day gone :(...
  15. PopaSaidSo New Player

Oh the anticipation I cant take it no longer. "Yes I can". No I can't "Yes I can". Oh well if you must wait then run around outside for a few hours. Play catch then come back to say. ( still not ready yet). /cry /cry /cry/cry /cry a lot more. if playing dcuo is your only hobby: then your hopelessly addicted. Glad I build model cars and play with Game Boys games while I wait.
  16. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

Here are some solutions for some ppl.

Go do HW if ur a student. Go mow the lawn if it needs to be done. Go play with ur kids if ur a parent. etc
    • Like x 1
  17. Solid-Snake New Player

Clearly everyone is bored here, but deal with it people. These guys are trying there fastest to get the servers up and running, so everyone can enjoy the new update.
  18. Sifo Drogas New Player

Dont Even Bother with Legendary. Just open your escrow for a week once or twice a year when u need to buy stuff. $4.99
  19. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

So you are 'at wits end' because of Hands of Fate DLC5 (T4 Operations) which was released August 14th 2012 (over 1.5 years ago), because of Sons of Trigon DLC8 'being useless', and because you feel AnB was too easy. I am purely guessing when you say you are unhappy because of 'T5' you mean you don't like the T5 Solos, Duos, Raids, or Operations content from DLC7, 8, or 9 as well. So basically you are unhappy with everything this game has provided for the past 9 months to a year or more. This all begs the question of why continue to devote your time toward something that so negatively impacts your happiness?

If you are so unhappy that you feel compelled to go on a tirade publicly here on the forums then why continue to make yourself unhappy?

I'm not trying to be snarky but I seriously don't understand why someone would subject themselves to something that makes them so angry. Just live life and be happy.
    • Like x 6
  20. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Dude I was responding to someone who was saying it had been 14 hours already and I was correcting him. Sorry you misread what I posted, but there is no need to correct me as if I can't read.
    • Like x 4