GU36 notes up on Test Server

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 478874, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Stardazer Committed Player

Don't have test server, but reading the notes, I think sorcery dps is going to be even better. Shard of Life and Soul Well are going to be quicker, which is fantastic! Yay!
    • Like x 2
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

That they are combining innates to make room for weapon mastery.
    • Like x 1
  3. frrrreeezze2 New Player

DEVS AND MEEPS MIGHT NOT READ THIS BUT IF U DO PLS APPLY THESE CHANGES...

IVE DONBE ASSULT AND BNATTERY 5 TIMES NOW AND I HAVE GOTTEN GEAR FOR OTHER ROLES I PAIED TO GO THERE AND NOW THE GEAR I GET IS USELESS
    PLEASE CREATE A GEAR MODYFIER WHERE WE CAN CHANGE DIFFERNT ROLE GEARS TO OUR OWN

AND YES I KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GU 36 BUT
  4. neurosis prism New Player

TY for the confirmation
  5. Shift New Player

I knew it!!
  6. Agnetta Dedicated Player

here's another video from Akagami. new karmic hex animation time.

• Like x 1
  7. Drakonicus New Player

And ?
  8. Trinidad James Loyal Player

that's not that bad seeing how I only used it to clip soul well. *shrugs
    • Like x 1
  9. Drakonicus New Player

Lay down the coffe and step away from keyboard, please.
    • Like x 8
  10. Derio 15000 Post Club

Some of the innates got messed up like the critical healing chance. So maybe alot of them are internal errors that will be fixed.
    • Like x 2
  11. frrrreeezze2 New Player

n
    no seriously i put in about 400 replay badges ang got no useful gear
  12. Drakonicus New Player

Also, and you can quote me and say i was wrong when DLC 10 goes live. I expect we are going to see more changes to the innates. Also, thank you for not letting me down, when i said you were smart. :p
    • Like x 2
  13. Dj_T New Player

Its just so funny tho, all you guys had to do was buff the other powersets in line with the top tier ones
    • Like x 5
  14. Drakonicus New Player

No offense, but do you know what Eistein's definition of insanity is ?
    • Like x 7
  15. Drakonicus New Player

Thats not balance. Thats a irresponsible power creep. If you think i am wrong, please tell me a example where that was done successfully, in any other game. Come one. Just one good example to backup your logic.
    • Like x 2
  16. Azrael New Player

Well based on the the videos and stuff I read about Gu36 it does seem there is not a FOTM. HL got hit hard. Rage is slow now. I don't think Celestial changed too much. Did they really make a big step forward towards balance? Or is Celestial going to FOTM

I for one like the weapon changes and feel that they are more balanced than ever. I hope to see players use different weapons for once. I did see a huge in weapon variety after DW change.....more player variety is always welcomed in my book.

Hopefully this well make content at least feel alittle harder....IMO...we are stronger than the entire DCUO universe atm.
    • Like x 3
  17. frrrreeezze2 New Player

lol
  18. Quantom Boy Committed Player

No they didn't they got buffed if anything.
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

Your right! thanks. Fixed now
    • Like x 2
  20. Shift New Player

"Quite a few abilities were set up to hit fewer targets than normal (often just four) instead of the standard eight that most AOE abilities affect. These abilities now hit eight targets and begin splitting damage after two targets. There were a couple abilities that hit more than eight targets and these were reduced to hit eight targets at most.
    oAbilities affected by this pass were: Electroburst, Electrogenesis, Electrostatic Bomb"..."Spark Barrage"..."Static Push"..."Voltaic Bolt".
    E-genesis splitting after just two enemies is gonna be pretty devastating for our AoE capabilities which was one of the few things Electric was decent at. Static Push splitting that early as well is gonna hurt too. And Spark Barrage not being able to be jump clipped anymore pretty much just made it useless and even worse is that it splits after just two enemies now(Which btw, it was already difficult to get ALL the sparks out make them hit two enemies that were human sized unless you were in melee-ish range. It is pretty much the most useless power now since it was already horrible for single target situations unless you could point blank melee, it is now bad for AoE as well. Add getting rid of Spark Barrage to my list on the minivamp please Devs. Attracts animation dovetail was also lengthened(Why did they even do that?). E-Bombs animation dovetail time also got lengthened(Devs, please refer to my GG vs. E-Bomb video to show you why doing this is wrong). Ionic Drains animation dovetail was lengthened as well(Not too big a deal as long as we can still move as soon as the big heal goes off from Drain). Wait for it... AND Spark Barrages animation dovetail time has also been increased! This move will now be worse than Attract! Hooray~
    The GOOD news: THERE IS NONE :[ . Hehe, jk.
    Moves that got their animation Dovetails decreased so you can execute your next move quicker: E-burst, Arc Lightning, Bio-Capacitor, Bioelectric surge, Electrocute, Electrogenesis, Flux, Group Transducer, Invigorate, Megavolt, Repulse, Tesla Ball, and Voltaic Bolt.
    E-burst will be a bit easier to melee without having to clip it with a Hex every time now. Arc Lightnings' animation dovetail time has been shortened so anybody who ever really wanted to use it while dpsing, it might be more viable now. Bio-Cap, meh, animation time of it when healing never made much of a difference for me. Surge, same as Bio-cap for me. Electrocute, this will be nice. Electrogenesis, also nice except the animation time wasn't that long to begin with and now it will split, I'd rather take the long animation and no split. Flux, will be nice in duels/pvp I guess. Transducer, Invig, Megavolt, that's nice. Not much of a big deal though, maybe when they make Megavolt more viable it will be really nice. Repulse, this one I am glad to hear :) Tesla ball, thank you devs, seriously. Voltaic Bolt, animation wasn't that long before anyway and spamming it is pointless if you want your dots and the burst isn't very good anyway. Over all, Repulse, E-burst, and Tesla Ball are the only real positives in my mind, but that may just be because of my play style.
    I feel like the Devs really nerfed us when it comes to AoE now. So, pretty much the only thing we had when it came to dps. The update hasn't come out yet so everything I have said is only speculation on what kind of impact it will have. Really, REALLY feels like a nerf to me though...