Server Hotfix - March 4, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Update: This hotfix was not published this morning, and will be published the morning of the 4th during regular restarts.

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts. No additional downtime will be required. Players may notice the following changes:

Armories
    ·Players that exceed the unspent skill point restriction can now only activate a saved Armory Build by interacting with the Base Armory directly, until the points are spent and the Armory build re-saved. If the unspent skill point restriction is exceeded on a build it will be unavailable to switch to in the field.

Assault and Battery
    ·Hank Henshaw:
    oHis Inferno ability has been temporarily suspended.
    oHis Swoop Attack damage area has been decreased slightly.
    oHis Vacuum Spin damage area has been decreased slightly to be more in-line with the visual effects.

PvP
    The Moon 5v5
    ·ARENA: Directive #23 and LEGENDS: Directive #14 should now correctly update in the new Moon PvP Map.

Power
    Sorcery
    ·Fixed a tooltip issue with Offering. It no longer mentions that it has a healing component.

Mister Mxyzptlk is back!

Mister Mxyzptlk is back this year to taunt Metropolis with his riches! Look for “Mxyleprechauns!” in your Mission Journal, and speak to Mister Mxyzptlk in your HQ. Mister Mxyzptlk has new items this year including pub themed items to add to your Base, and a new lucky style item! There is also a chance to receive a new rare style item drop from all bosses. Start now before your luck runs out!

Level Requirement: Level 10
    • Like x 18
  2. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Mepps any idea whats going on with bases and armouries on EU PS3s and PS4s atm?
    We cant enter bases as we disconnect due to "Zone Unavailable" and every single armoury loadout says "this build is not associated with an armoury" and wont work?
    • Like x 1
  3. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Sorry I forgot to link the last comment about the EUPS problems so you'd get an alert.
  4. Sodam Yat Dedicated Player

Ugh, double fail above, my stupid tablet replied to my own damn post lool.
    Anyway any news on the EU PS3/PS4 Base & Armouries bugs?
  5. VladimirRG New Player

Mepps, I have a problem. I have made a new character and I am trying to complete the mission Unknown Evil on the PS4, and I keep crashing and my PS4 freezes after this...I'd really like to get back to leveling him up but I cannot. Can you please fix this? Thanks.

EDIT: It does this when I try to enter the building.
  6. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Oh, please - let this be a permanent, not just a temporary solution. Having half-speced build saved on an armory, that I can use for making new builds is a great time-saver. Of course - I don't need to use that particular armory in the field.
    • Like x 3
  7. Nemesis88 New Player

I have armory bug too, can't swich between builds and can't enter my base! I keep disconnect everytime i try and my main character was on the base when i logged out now i can't log in with it! Please fix this aswell
  8. Zim New Player

Why the nerf to a&b?
    • Like x 13
  9. Anti Bezz New Player

A/B can be completed perfectly fine. You guys keep nerfing everything and honestly making this game way to easy and besides being frustrating is getting pretty ridiculous.
    • Like x 6
  10. shaun10656 New Player

its a small nerf stop complaining its not like a huge nerf where damage hurts a lot less its a small decrease get a grip and you can see its necessary
    • Like x 2
  11. RSL New Player

but they have time to add mechanics to a two year old raid [fos 2] to make it harder for walkins of under 8 people to complete. good job on adding a mechanic that requires someone on both sides of the split now. two years later. when the only people running this are not doing it for necessary gear but rent and fun.

how about you do something to make gates less of an enabler for crappy players looking to get geared faster than they learn how to play instead?

</vent>
    • Like x 2
  12. TrueOlympus New Player

I understand the nerf to the vacuum spin(because the damage radius wasn't in line with the visuals). But I do wonder why the swoop attack was nerfed. Maybe its because the community said "no unavoidable random one-shots" and the devs finally listened?
    • Like x 2
  13. TMadness Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  14. Anti Bezz New Player

Inferno and Vacuum Spin don't even hurt me. His 1 shot to furthest person is just there and all you have to do is pick up the person if they die. It isn't necessary it's people complaining just like all nerfs to this game.
    • Like x 1
  15. Enickma Dedicated Player

As soon as I read this, I knew there would be fools throwing the word nerf around like, well, like a nerf football.

Read the post, kids. It says "brought in line with visual effects." That's not nerfing, that's fixing.
    • Like x 13
  16. Little Sister New Player

Just so y'all know, Legends Moon is correctly adding to the Feat Counter, but Legends Safehouses still are not :(
    • Like x 3
  17. Zim New Player

It is a nerf. They r nerfing the are of effect. A decrease in the area of damage is a nerf. You fix broken mechanics, damage areas get nerfed. Stop trying to nom nom nom everything the devs do.
    • Like x 4
  18. GodofSorcery New Player

Nerf the last boss fight not the whole raid because human beings cant never be happy first you want something easy then when you get it you complaing and they give you more difficult content then you complaing again and so on so on
  19. Enickma Dedicated Player

The decrease is so that the visual actually represents it. That's a fix, not a nerf.

Stop deciding to automatically hate on everything the devs do.
    • Like x 7
  20. Little Sister New Player

It says "decreased slightly". Calm down lol
    • Like x 7