Server Hotfix - February 27, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

A hotfix will be applied to all servers tonight during regular restarts. No additional downtime will be required. Players may notice the following changes:

Armories
    ·Temporarily lifted the unspent skill point restriction when activating Armories to 150 unspent skill points.

Watchtower
    ·Meta Wing and Reactor Core tour cinematics now end at the appropriate time.

• Like x 9
  2. Radium Devoted Player

Can I ask why the temporary change?

Also, when having these changes that require a respec in the future, would it be possible or even feasible to remove these restriction for a few day.
    • Like x 2
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Most likely due to feat unlocking....there's going to be a flurry of activity I would imagine, and folk probably won't want to unlock...then spend the time respeccing and imprinting.
    • Like x 6
  4. TrueOlympus New Player

Temporary because if it was permanent, people would realistic only need one armory. People would just use it as a free movable respec station. The devs don't want to limit funds ;)
    • Like x 3
  5. Notangie New Player

:(
    • Like x 1
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

This is all well and good but when are we going to get the fix that allows Windows 7 Premium users to get to the character selection screen? I activated a 30 day membership card a week or two ago and now I've had two days of play time taken away from me. I'm speaking for anyone else in a similar situation when I say I hope we get compensation for this in either the form of the play time back, station cash, or even a refund.
    • Like x 2
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

Can they do this when weapon mastery comes out too?
    • Like x 2
  8. EvilSnake Well-Known Player

my laziness pays off
    • Like x 10
  9. GodofSorcery New Player

Im sorcery with 4 armories had to respec all of them twice but no worries and it wasnt free not complaning though
    • Like x 3
  10. Mr.Me New Player

I got locked out of my PvP DPS build cause I gained 10 SP to fast, got mad, and refuse to respec and fix it, went off on a tangent, Q.Q...

Then on my birthday you guys temp up the cap so now I can spend my SP and PvP again!!!!!! :D

So thank you Mepps, and give my thanks to everyone responsible for this please.

If only there where some way you guys could forget to undo this change later... ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Lord Doom New Player

That sounds great. Just hoping my issue gets resolved somehow with it. Still can't play for more than 30 seconds or so without it crashing. Actually reDLing the game and patch now hoping that will help as well. Looking foward to enjoying the update when the game lets me. For what its worth I love the graphics improvement on PS4 I've experienced in my combined 2 minutes of gameplay the past 2 days. Crossing my fingers that either it is fixed when I go back in or it at least gets fixed by Friday so I can enjoy my day off.
  12. Savage Hood New Player

Fix the chat while your at it too
    • Like x 1
  13. Pierse New Player

still doesn't work for me, i downloaded my game straight from dcuo's site and not steam
  14. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Why not remove the unspent SP/PP-Limit completely?
    It would only save a little ingame-cash, if people would use it for speecing into a basic loadout, which neither would hurt the economy nor is gamechaging. But it would improve the armories and make using them more convenient.

We also Need a Feature, when we have an armory-build active and Change something, that the game asks us, if we want to imprint that Change right away. This way we could imprint it no matter where we are and not go to our base with the 30min warp-cooldown anytime we want.
    • Like x 1
  15. BlueCollarWorker New Player

Trophy hunters are made to get a subscription to earn thier plat So 90% pay max membership costs for the 1 month only sub.
    This is something nontalented impatient gamers think they have a say on?, you really think people like us care lol, you dont count seriously lol.
    Please fix the 30sec drop outs before a war starts on here between gamers and trolls.

I do understand it takes time

An Active gamer
  16. Fightingbudha New Player

Whew I thought I was going to have to respec added 70 sp to alt and then tried to use armories and saw I couldn't switch and said, "oh fudge" only it wasn't fudge ;)
  17. FaxChecker New Player

I'm sorry, but your post is really incoherent. I'd like to agree (or disagree) with whatever you were trying to say, but can't figure out for the life of me of what you were aiming for.
    • Like x 4
  18. FaxChecker New Player

I had a similar issue and actually caught two error messages at one point that the game was looking for some missing DLLs ... msvcp100 and msvcr100. I have no idea of what these do... but I found them online and put them in the game folder... and the game worked.

I'm not saying this is your issue or will be a fix for you, but try to keep an eye out for an error message to clue you in to what is fighting your progress. It may be simple enough for you to find a solution that works for you.
  19. Veiya New Player

so you guys also changed wrath with a new healing powervin sorcery... tried it... meh
  20. TMadness Well-Known Player

As I stated in the bug fix, just remove the requirement that forces you to have X number of skill points spent when activating a spec from an armory and only apply it to when you save a spec to an armory