Cannot Patch Game Update 34!

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by ScarletSupergirl, Feb 25, 2014.

1. ScarletSupergirl New Player

Hello,

When I try to patch the following error comes up after awhile:

ERROR!

Unable to download HTTP::Exception::UnhandledResponse: Not Found (404 - 93.184.215.248) - http://dcuo.patch.station.sony.com/...9330b5ee746ac4968caabeb2d067fb88146?cb=JDOEBM

This is what my updated file list looks like:

*Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKBACKPACKMES.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/ANIMATION/BODY/DCHRANMBO119.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACK_FLASHRAID_SPR.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKBATGIRLSTR.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKANGELIC40ACROBAT.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKBACKPACKMES.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DANGELICBACKACRMALE.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/ANIMATION/BODY/DCHRANMBO119.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACKBATGIRLSTR.UPK
    *Warning: Retrying UNREAL3/DCGAME/COOKEDPC/CHARACTER/GEARGROUP/BACK/DBACK_FLASHRAID_SPR.UPK

*Warning: Retrying
    I have DCUO run as administrator, the drive has 500GB free and I've tried restarting both computer and modem several times.
    Can anyone help please?
    • Like x 3
  2. Ash M New Player

It's the same here >_<. I tried deleting and re-installing, but that was a stupid decision, because it still doesn't work ._.. I'm guessing we just have to wait D':.
  3. Hobsbawm Level 30

We go through this every time there's a GU.. how hard is it for DCUO to make the patch files available for manual download and install instead of going through the launcher?

-Hobs
  4. ScarletSupergirl New Player

Does anyone have a potential fix or solution to this? It seems like a lot of people are online and in-game with no issues..
  5. suiciida New Player

I'm having the same problem
  6. Mindy Martian New Player

7. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

same problem as me XD
  8. synergies New Player

Well mine patched but now freezes after the SOE logo so good luck everything i try seem's to fail and im no dummy,
  9. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

Ithink you should go to the ADVANCED TOOLS in the Launchpad and then VALIDATE GAME ASSETS.. idk if its works but give it a try im trying it right now :):):)
  10. Solmes202 Loyal Player

Mine patched but now cannot log in on ps4
  11. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

I think we are in PC im not sure :D
  12. burndapriest New Player

having the same problem i tried validating but it didnt work
  13. ScarletSupergirl New Player

I have tried validating my game files and had no luck with patching after.

Anyone have anything that worked for them?
  14. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

Yeah it didnt work :mad: oh crap! :( LOL
  15. suiciida New Player

no one will help us? 'll have to wait
  16. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

DEVS please respond to this :(:(:(
  17. Chiemara Well-Known Player

Here's something funny, Desktop PC, Laptop PC

My wife is downloading the patch just fine on her launcher on the laptop, wireless
    My tower, connected via hard line, is getting this error:
    Unable to download HTTP::Exception::UnhandledResponse: Not Found (404 - 127.0.0.1) - http://dcuo.patch.station.sony.com/...9330b5ee746ac4968caabeb2d067fb88146?cb=JDOEBM

Here is what I have done so far to try to fix it:
    -I have disabled all firewalls
    -used launchpad repair option in freshly downloaded DCUO_setup.exe file
    -Validated game assets
    - Deleted Launchpadcache

My Tower Specs:
    Windows 7 Professional x64
    AMD Phenom II x720 x3
    ECS Black Series MoBo
    ATI Radeon HD 7850
    8 GB Ram
    1 TB HDD

Laptop Specs:
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    AMD Phenom II dual core
    6 GB Ram
    ATI Radeon 5750
    650 GB HDD
  18. ScarletSupergirl New Player

You would think with all the complaints going on, there is a large percentage of people affected by this and yet nobody will comment from SOE. YAY!!!! So much for playing today.. :)
  19. Ash M New Player

As the saying goes, "patience is a virtue." Just relax. If there's one thing I know from all the other MMOs I've played, this game has the best devs, and they actually do respond. I'm sure they're addressing the problem as we speak!
  20. burndapriest New Player

found a very slow solution guys go to advanced and switch game server from US to EU its patching now but very slow
    • Like x 1