DLC9: Mist Recovery Testing Feedback

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Sannio, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Sannio Developer

Hi everyone! Thanks for jumping onto PC Test Server and putting DLC9 through its paces.

If you have any bugs, issues, questions, or feedback of any type related to the Mist Recovery 4-player operation, please post it all in this thread.

Thanks again for your help!

Updates:
    • The Mist Recovery operation should no longer "loop" near the end. (Note that the looping was only happening on the Hero side; Villains should not have had the looping problem.)
  2. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

After the boss fight at Mogo, headline and scoreboard popped up. But then it said to Leave Mogo (which took us back to Mogo with everyone in it, not the instance Mogo), then to go to Metropolis Battlezone, then Star Labs. Then the Star Labs part of the instance started over again?!? We went through all of the Star Labs section then Mogo section again....then the same thing happened again. It kept looping. Hope that makes sense.
    • Like x 1
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The first time I queued into this instance, Hal Jordan did not appear. We had to abandon the instance and requeue.
    • Like x 1
  4. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Some comments:
    -Are there multiple areas where you can drop off the Azure mist? There was one container on the south side of the zone that we were unable to get to the north side in time.

-The city parts of the ops are boring. You have to fly to several areas to collect different colored mists. It reminds me of the boring parts of Vengeance and Black Dawn. You spend several minutes in each area doing repetitive tasks.

-What happens if the Manhunters get all 6 containers during the Amon Sur fight in Star Labs?

-Exactly what is the Manhunter Enforcer trying to do in the last boss fight?
  5. TLantern Developer

There's just the one drop off point. While trying to take the Azure mist to the point, did you get into combat? If you freely ran/flew to the drop off point and ran out of time, that's a bug and we'll get it fixed.

Great fear will be instilled ;)

He does a couple of things. If you listen carefully, Hank Henshaw should tell him to hack a turret. He will try to hack your allied turrets for a short while, then come back into combat when he's not. It's also random who Hank tells to hack the turrets.

Thanks for the feedback!
  6. Sannio Developer

The operation is certainly not supposed to loop. Based on what you said, we took a look under the hood but don't see why that would have happened. When the headline and scoreboard came up, that should have been the end of the operation. We'll keep looking into it. Let us know if it happens again, and if you can offer any other details.
  7. Sannio Developer

Vexedbit, when you were sent back to the Metropolis Battlezone, were you also given the tasks to collect mist containers in the city again? Or did you enter the city and go straight to STAR Labs without having to collect mist containers again?
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I don't think my group was in combat. Can you increase the delivery timer a little bit?

One of the turrets started firing projectiles at me after it was hacked. I was able to destroy it fairly quickly. I just wasn't sure what the Manhunter Enforcer was doing at the other two turrets. One turret had an azure container at its base. The Enforcer would go over to it, put up a shield, and do "something" for a few seconds. The shield would come down, we'd attack, and then he'd put the shield back up.
    • Like x 1
  9. Cypher Well-Known Player

Trex and Gem ran that last night with a group, and have it recorded. I watched the whole thing from start to finish after they queued for Mist ... They went from the end of Hank fight, to Mogo and back to Star Labs, did not have to collect mist again. A different Iconic was there to fight, but did not drop loot.
    They also had to Disband the instance the first time, because Hal Jordan wasn't there to speak with.
  10. Viktoryos New Player

This is CRAP Testing is absolutly no posible. The log in take to many thime my be more than 1 hower i must whate 150 people just to be in this is rediculas.
    Make some thing to fix that.
  11. Remander Steadfast Player

The test server population is much more restricted than live. A lot of people are trying to get on to test this. After a few days, the newness will die down, and it should be quick and easy to get on.
  12. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

No, didn't have to collect the containers again. It just told us to go straight to Start Labs. And as has been stated by Cypher, we fought a different iconic, first Bruno then Ursa. Also the second time we went to Star Labs, Kyle was behind the door past Ursa.

About to hop back on. I'll try to run it again and will update here afterwards.
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

What Remander said coupled with downtime on Live because of the update and subsequent second offline to fix whatever. After a couple days the looky-loos die down and mostly just people to test will be logging.
  14. Vexedbit Well-Known Player

Still same thing today. Also add that we had to replace our controller at the fight with Hank. Instead of placing the new group member in mogo with us, he had to go through star labs and it was filled with enemies again, had to fight Ursa. The original 3 of us ended up going back to Star Labs and clearing through it again. When we got back to mogo, we had to start over there as well. Beat Hank and the loop started back again: leave mogo, end up at mogo, go to metro, go to star labs, etc...
  15. Sannio Developer

We think we have the problem identified with the "looping." The fix should also take care of the problem with the replacement players not meeting you at Mogo. The fix isn't in yet, but we're working on it.
    • Like x 1
  16. Trexlight Devoted Player

I just finished editing my video of the run last night and my group experienced the same thing. We went back into the Operation and Fought Metallo. No rewards were given but we did get another boss fight cause of this loop.
  17. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

The turrrets in the final room don't have any emblem or health bar that indicates they are important - it is hard to check progress with the feat.
  18. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

Also, the instance timer keeps running at the end, no "Completion Time".
  19. Walterlight New Player

at the end it says go to downtown metro and go to star labs, where you kill first boss again, albeit a different one and it loops. I clicked the leave button, to be greeted with a deserter penalty :(
  20. Walterlight New Player

helpful for the feats i supose :p