The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Rampagevee New Player

Help me out !!!

Mental control hero
    CR68
    I need a league.
    I have mic

In game name : rampagevee
  2. Claire Bear New Player

*In-game name. Claire Louise
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 73/53
    *Power. Sorcery
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium but will subscribe soon
    *About yourself. I know my role, I won't roll for your loot, right now I am 2 pieces away from full Kryptonian Medico suit but wear a Flash hoodie and knee high boots
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? fun, casual, I am just looking for a good group who would like to run content with me
  3. Chaos Control New Player

*In-game name (I have many characters): GlaedrGold & Chaos Control1 (are my main ones
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PVE 72
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *About yourself: In college for Computer Engineering. Love computers and I love DCUO. I get on as much as I possibly can.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Would just love a league that is really cool, helpful, and just overall fun. Also, an active league would be great so I'm not always the only person online lol.
  4. RustyCrutch New Player

*In-game name. Corps Punk
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3 (PVE)
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR: 20 , SP: 17
    *Power. Light
    *Role. DPS/Controller
    *Do you have a mic? No, but willing to get one
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *About yourself. Casual player but looking to assist and to be assisted in leveling, Raids, Duos, whatnot. This is a new character so I've still got some exp to gain so any help in that matter would be cool.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I guess I'm looking for any league that is Green Lantern Corps-esque, aesthetically speaking. I got a whole backstory in my head for this dude so any way I can keep consistent with that would be groovy I'm not sure if there any leagues like that, but in case there are I thought I should mention it.
  5. Lagging New Player

*In-game name. Lagging
    *Faction (Hero/Villain) Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 99/152 sp
    *Power. Hard Light (Atm)
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. YouTube my small channel for my gameplay. LaggingOutAgain its all in HD
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Good pve/p , Fun league, because less stress.
  6. dclebeau New Player

*In-game name. Electrocuti
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 75/53
    *Power. Electric
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *About yourself. I've got a ful time job and kids to look after. But I play most nights and weekends.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I get a little tired of running the alert lottery. It's great when you get the right group. But frustrating when you get saddled with a group that gets themselves killed over and over. I'm not the best player in the world. I'm pretty worthless as DPS right now. But I'm a solid healer and a team player. I'd like an active league with like-minded players who can help me out and whom I can help as well.
  7. AnarKy New Player

*In-game name. AnarKy X
    *Faction. ViLLian
    *Server . USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 56/42
    *Power. HL
    *Role. DPS for Now Hoping to Learn to TroLL
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. I have a Hero CR 90 Fire Tank. I just got really bored with the Hero side and old League is pretty much non existent. I have been playing since launch, so no learning curve here I have done everything except TroLL.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm in need of a good group. A group that is active and is willing to do some League activities. I'm also hoping that the league has a website that we can communicate through. My PSN is AnarKy-X hit me up!
  8. The impossible girl New Player

In-game name: Impossible Girl1
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS3
    Combat Rating/skill points: cr-33 PvP rating-41 skill points-28
    Power: Quantum

Role: Controller/ sometime dps
    Do you have a mic?: no
    Membership status: premium
    About yourself: I'm just a 15 year old kid who is trying to win in these harsh gaming times
    What are you looking for in a league and why?:
    People who stick together and Good players that can help me get cr up so I can at least ply my dlc missions, also help in raids and legends PvP my psn name walkr_806 leave me message if I'm not online
    • Like x 1
  9. Lord Drep New Player

*In-game name.
    Lady Drep
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Villain
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC)
    USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    56/39
    *Power.
    Gadget
    *Role.
    Troll
    *Do you have a mic?
    I do, but I never use it since most the time it messes up the game!
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Legendary
    *About yourself.

27 year old, played MMO's since Ultima Online. Recently got back into DCUO after the latest Patch. One day it just stopped working (I couldnt connect to the server). Decided to try it again a few days ago, and BOOM it worked! Super Stoked
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?

I have hit a point in raiding that I am getting sick of PUG for FOS 1 and would like to find a consistent group who can finish it. I have over 1000 replay badges since I never used them while creating my 7 30's (went for the platinum to start out). I am looking for a group of people who are farming FOS for marks!

Feel Free to contact me in game, or on PSN @ Schm2616
  10. Celestial Black New Player

*In-game name. Celestial Black
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 34, 29,77
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. legendary
    *About yourself. i am 15 male and i am cooperative and a teamplayer
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? a league that ppl chat in and help each other out and is willing to help me out to get to t5 and your ale to rank up in the league
  11. EmanuelIB New Player

*In-game name:EmanuelIB The letter before the B is a capital i.

*Faction: Hero
    *Server: USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR:63, SP:51, PVPR:19
    *Power: Quantum but I'm changing to Celestial on the 3rd
    *Role: Control/DPS Changing to Healer/DPS
    *Do you have a mic?: Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Premium
    *About yourself: I'm chill and enjoy laying back being a hero, casting judgment on the wicked
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?: I am looking for a league that is heavenly or GOD like because that is what I have modeled my character after. I want the name to have GOD or HEAVEN in it ANGEL what ever. I want to be ready for the release of the league DLC when it comes out. Other than that I am open for what ever league invites me.

IVE GOT A LEAGUE NOW CALLED IICONIC GODZ WE ARE RECRUITING. If you are CR: 53 OR HIGHER give me your name and stats and ill invite u.
    U can also message me at my PSN ID: playshane
  12. Afrotonio New Player

In game name: Afrotonio
    Villian
    USPS3
    Combat rating 22
    Quantum
    Controller can DPS
    Mic- Yes
    Premium for now till I find a solid league
    I love the game just never had a good league to run with and do raids
    I'm looking for a league to run raids ,get better gear and just have fun.
  13. stuvey7 New Player

If your looking for a tier 5 league , messege me in game :) characters name is stuvey7
  14. WolfWarrior84 New Player

I WISH PEOPLE USED THIS THREAD
  15. stuvey7 New Player

Do you know a better thread to recruit people?
  16. WolfWarrior84 New Player

no I just have had no luck when I look here is all
  17. WolfWarrior84 New Player

are you still looking
  18. DoTheDew23 New Player

Name: DoTheDew23
    Faction: Hero
    Server: USPS3
    CR 60 35 skill points
    Power : earth dps
    Mic yes
    Legendary access
    Looking for league to help with fortress of solitude raids and any others really
  19. WolfWarrior84 New Player

my league is the fire wolves and in of a dps we are usps3 hero if your still looking
  20. RedDeadZero New Player

*In-game name. RedDeadZero
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 47cr, 64sp
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *About yourself. I'm a pretty consistent player. Nights and Weekends. I'm a great team player. DCUO is football with superpowers.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for a casual league with respectful players. Smack talk is cool, but not into shouting, cussin' and unsportsmanlike conduct. I'm a fresh T1 and wanna grow to be depended upon to run raids.