Friday Night Legends: Episode 14

Discussion in 'Friday Night Legends' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Volaron New Player

No super speed, phase dodge, backflip, airburst etc. jsing would say more and can keep it friendly :p
  2. TrueOlympus New Player

Sounds stressful.

You should give us the names of the leagues so we can bully and ridicule them :)
  3. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

never did i say i would do this
  4. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

To be fair Crux, we run stuff alot, most times we run things its put together through mumble. i personaly had only saw you in our room once. so to say you never run things is more of a personal fault, sorry you feel this way:confused:
  5. Poetic Play Committed Player

This isn't gonna be another Legends Main Event is it? Was looking forward to an Arena main event.
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

nope areans :)
    • Like x 1
  7. Springheeljac Active Player

No weapons, no powers, no armor.

Just kidding, but why is it that people want to remove everything from PVP rather than just learning how to use it themselves?

Some of us don't want PVP in this game to turn into matches like that of Smash Bros. "Fox vs. Fox on Final Countdown every match."
  8. TheLoneLantern New Player

Well, if you notice from previous posts, not all of Catalyst's member are properly geared. I dont think it would be an interesting Main Event if one team was full T4 while the other is T2/T3. It's really up to them to decide how they want the matches to go, but I'd personally like to see evenly-geared matches.
  9. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

MostWanted is in the same boat, we have maybe 1 or 2 in punchline so its gona be pretty fair
  10. Springheeljac Active Player

We don't all have full T4, I don't know why you think we do.
  11. Volaron New Player

Why do we want to remove gear that is focused around replay badges and membership, broken pve trinkets required to win in pvp, and the $ value put on pvp? To make it open to everyone and all around a better system.

2nd part. U mean skill to survive type matches? Well unfortunately you're in the minority there. Farming immunity and popping supply drops is broken.
  12. BigAl Devoted Player

Good show, both leagues. But did I hear it right at the end....Fami for the next FNL?? No offense to them, but c'mon, aren't there other leagues that can go? Catalyst was a fresh league but MW was there before. There are honestly no other leagues to go? My league was ready to go for this week. I'm not b***hurt here, just it seems to be a sign of favoritism, imo.
  13. ManaBaddMan New Player

Good Games and TY for the fun!
  14. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Just to clarify a final thing.

LOLPUM is from our league and from ORIGIN and Privat Property.

We were short on one healer (silverfang did get it in time), so LOLPUM jumped in an alt.

Most Wanted has better players, but Catalyst teamwork won.

Anyway, it was a REALLY FUN NITE!

Thanks MOST WANTED!!!
    • Like x 2
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

iconics and oddysey were featured twice, once for FNL and and Once for the E3 convention
  16. Volaron New Player

So not all of you are full punchline, but if u ran punchline you'd all be even, and you're not?
    Way I see it only reaSon people don't run cash gear is because they can let go of the life grip they have over their modded punchline gear.
  17. Starbrand Dedicated Player

I vote for FREEDOM REBORN chance!!!
    • Like x 1
  18. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

volaron, if you guys want to run the set up and rules you want to apply, feel free sign up for FNL. we ran the ray we ran. they had at least 2 full punchline, we had the same. the rest of them had log/aeuronaut, so did we. theres no "Life grip" to our punchline, but if we earned it we will use it
  19. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

A very GG to catalyst ! was much fun
    • Like x 2
  20. ManaBaddMan New Player

WHAT?!? give it up man, very few care what you think and the majority dont care what those few think. Quit derailing the thread and trying to make your own game. MW plays DCUO. Bugs, hax, lag, *holes and all, since day1. END