Yo! I just got done watching Man of Steel.

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by EPICQ, Jun 27, 2013.

1. EPICQ New Player

I felt really bad for Zod, man... I felt his rage and understood his vision but dude was nuts, he had to go. The movie was epic but what I did not like was when Superman gets knocked into buildings, did they have to make every part of the building explode, like how many gas lines can you hit?

I was very happy they finally let Superman fight because the other two movies were boring. To be true here, the whole time I was watching the Man of Steel fight scene's I was waiting for Hancock and his ex-wife to step in on the battle grounds, I vision the female commander punch Hancock in the jaw and didn't even phase him and his response was " I don't hit women but my ex.. she loves to throw down" and his ex came flying in taking the commander with her, both going at it but Hancock ex is a Goddess you know and so she was controlling the weather causing twisters to appear etc while she is fighting the commander. Hancock on the other hand had Superman in W T F state and Hancock was like "Oh.. what up boy and took off flying".

Then Superman got a surprise attack from the other commander, the big dude, and they started going at it while Hancock was knocking ships out the sky trying to get to one of the world machines. Then Batman showed up in his Bat Wing helping out people under rubble etc and also started a scan for the other world machine to take down, his Bat Wing was already prepared for the huge change of gravity, you know Batman is ready for anything. This vision I had in my head.... it was 50 times better than Man of Steel and it still ended with superman killing Zod. While the cities are getting repaired superman was still trying to figure out Hancock and asked him was he from another planet too and Hancock was like "you mean like an alien like you... nah bruh i'm a God" Now lets help these people out oh by the way nice to meet you Superman and Superman nod with a grin... "Batman" get to work you too!
  2. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

To the funhouse!
    Where......[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Heartsbane Committed Player

Spoilers much? Not everyone has seen it.
    • Like x 1
  4. MercPony Devoted Player

I agree with Heartsbane here. At least mark your thread with a spoiler alert in the title.

Also this belongs in the Funhouse :)
  5. Forsberg New Player

At least he kept out the part where they merge the Avengers/JL movie together. Who would have seen that Nick Fury showed up at the end. Shocking to say the least.
    • Like x 1
  6. Mont New Player

control ur excitement, was like listening to a 7yr ol telling a story, back n forth this n that, glad u liked it, i believe we all did, just calm down a lil lol
    • Like x 1
  7. Magnus Rex Well-Known Player

Is that really necessary? The threat is titled "Yo. I just got done watching Man of Steel"

Does the word "Spoilers" literally have to be emblazoned all over the thread's title? Can't we just use some reading comprehension skills and infer that this is a thread where someone is saying "I just watched the movie and now I want to talk about what I saw" ?

I avoided spoilers for Man of Steel before I saw the movie. I did that by not opening up any threads that are clearly talking about the movie. The "spoilers" label isn't necessary when the name of the thread is so plainly obvious.
    • Like x 2
  8. EPICQ New Player

Wow, I thought my post would be a good read, wrong section or wrong forum site?
  9. Forsberg New Player

Wrong section (Jokers Funhouse!) Everyone in here is [IMG]
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

............... I approve :cool:

Also there's a thread on this in the funhouse called "Man Of Steel"
    • Like x 2
  11. Forsberg New Player

Two threads of the same topic? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN? Whose job was it?
  12. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Um..... Mepps?:rolleyes:
  13. Daemonic Visions Committed Player

YO! This thread said you watched Man of Steel, and yet people explain they need "spoilers!" in the title because they assume you wouldn't talk about the movie!

It's like watching somebody go into a XXX movie and not know what that person will be doing, you just know..yo..Looking at you Paul Rubens and that Antique Roadshow narrator guy!

Didn't need your own thread too btw, there is an existing Man of Steel thread about the subject matters in this film.
  14. Killua19 New Player

i have to say..it was average..personally i just noticed so many plotholes in that movie what pulled it down for me :/ now the effects are awsome and everybody does a good acting job but for every scene of awesome you get one that is just so forced/stupid/unlogic that i found myself cutting this movie down in my head.. ( for example i would have cutted every single lois lane scene becuase most of them serve no purpose or in some cases dont even make sense or should superman bite in the *** later)

but i dont think i´m the only one with that opinion
  15. EPICQ New Player

I didn't know or think to search O.O for something that was in my mind, I thought hey i'm going to start a thread about what i think of Man of Steel with added bits of my vision on how I picture the fights.
  16. EPICQ New Player

I forgot she was in the movie, I completely left her out my post....
  17. Killua19 New Player

just shows how completly useless she is..
  18. Spidey Well-Known Player

You fail for not seeing this movie on opening weekend. No excuses.
  19. Oel Em Well-Known Player

I just read the title of "I just got done watching Man of Steel" I didn't bother reading anything else, just wanted to say, I'm sorry. Did you ask for your money back? Lord knows I did.
    • Like x 1
  20. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Welcome to the Funhouse! Im Zod president of The Funhouse Council. I hope you enjoy your stay!