The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Yeah I know how to get the pieces the issues is trying to get them, might go exobit hunting and sell em to get the money for them
  2. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

3. Cataclyzm New Player

Cats current look:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  4. ZeroAccess New Player

Signature has most recent I think mix it up a little every now and then
    • Like x 1
  5. NlNJUTSU New Player

Decided to go full master mercenary, except for the head and shoulders. I just don't like how the texture of the chest doesn't match the legs. I saw in a previous post, someone had the T5 hero legs which had the same texture as the chest. I'm a villain so those legs are unattainable for me, does anyone know of another leg style that matches the mastery mercenary chest's texture?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I'm only going from memory here so I might wrong, but I think the Egyptian style legs have a scale-like texture.
  7. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Unfortunately the piece that inspired this costume attempt only dropped for one of my female characters. Let's take a guess at who it's suppose to be... It's a bit of a stretch!

[IMG]

Not one of my better costumes. I'll try harder in the future.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  8. Abyssinal Prime New Player

My Creed is more than an Assassin's
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Update of 2 of my toons and abit of cosplay
    BLOODSHOCK: Elec DPS
    [IMG]
    THE ENTITY: Quantum Troll
    [IMG]
    Cosplay:The Red Hood (think it was close to it)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 9
  10. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Red Hood looks great!
    • Like x 1
  11. Abyssinal Prime New Player

Very good sir, best redhood yet, everyone else thinks the redhood is like the green arrow, only robin or nightwing gone rogue, wearing a red rood with a red jump suit.
    • Like x 1
  12. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Wonder if that's down to the Jason Todd version
  13. Adogg5 New Player

I love this one. Great work!

Which piece are you talking about? I've never seen those pants/shirts or whatever is giving the gears at the joints. What is that from? Looks cool btw!
  14. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Oh I forgot, it's the silly metal "mickey mouse" brawler weapon hands. And the chest and legs are the T1 Joker Punchline Armor it's the only thing I could think of that had skinny accordion type arms and legs. Shoulders are Robotic style which is also gear-like.

I was going for this guy, perhaps it might look better on the male spark body type.
    [IMG]
  15. ZerouCool New Player

How do most of you take such awesome pictures? I want to post my characters b/c I have a team thing going on between them and want some opinions. But not sure on the best way to take the pic.
  16. Abyssinal Prime New Player

master merc chest is a mesh type texture, I use the bulwark of madness legs for my master merc styles. and Egyptian legs on a male are short shorts.
  17. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

For PC it's just taking a picture of the screen, doing a little crop and then uploading it to 1 of the numerous image sharing sites (Photobucket, TinyPic, Imgur etc.)

For PS3, I used the screenshot that the game has. After that I just moved the pictures to my phone (PC is broken atm) and did the same as I stated above.
  18. Obsisteret Well-Known Player

I think he meant Egyptian Sorcerer style.
  19. Dynagirl Committed Player

Saw Man of Steel was inspired to make my own Faora/Ursa.[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

What was her quote.... "A good death is worth dying for..."
    • Like x 4
  20. Alan Scott New Player

Nicely done !