5 man nexus---completed---

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bedovean, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Breedin Bull New Player

B-B-But I thought Ninja Batman rendered Nexus on the Villain side completely unplayable and unwinnable under any circumstance :rolleyes:
    • Like x 5
  2. LIVETASER New Player

To all those villains calling for a buff on Nexus hero side, time to shut up and go learn to play. No hero league have completed 5 man nexus yet. Odyssey did it under 28 mins though and I believe they are PC not sure. We have yet to beat this because some of the tanks are confused on the mechanics of the lex's.
    • Like x 2
  3. bedovean New Player

Yes it does for 90 percent of villains. Doing it with just the 5 of us actually makes ninja EASIER for us because us 5 know how to deal with him. But thx for the semi trolling comment :D
    • Like x 2
  4. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Congrats guys! I bet you were streaming AK :( Sad I missed it!
    • Like x 2
  5. bedovean New Player

Honestly hero nexus is easier and if we had our same toons on hero side I am fairly confident we would 1 shot a 5 man. Plz keep in mind that we have ran this raid a lot and others on the villain side couldn't necessarily do this. If u saw ninja batman with red eyes....Ur know what I mean
    • Like x 2
  6. Liightmare New Player

how much longer for the vid
    • Like x 2
  7. LIVETASER New Player

Then respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  8. bedovean New Player

Also there is no way villain side could be done in 28 minutes. And that's coming from a 5 man group.

What makes ninja hard is the constant teleporting. If the DPS are anything but extraordinary its hard to deal the damage to him without too many reinforcements coming. With him teleporting out of range and instance killing support roles and forcing DPS to pick pep up.
    • Like x 1
  9. ak40sheven New Player

I actually wasn't streaming this for the reason I wanted to record it and put it on YouTube ^_^. Will most likely stream future runs though :D

Update on video, still rendering >.<
    • Like x 2
  10. PerfectLegend Dedicated Player

Congrats guys!
    • Like x 2
  11. Breedin Bull New Player

My pleasure and congrats!
    • Like x 2
  12. StopPerving Dedicated Player

I have to agree. Ninja is just one of those types that half the time is out of range.. cos he's all over the place.
    • Like x 2
  13. bedovean New Player

Didn't see that odysee used 4 dps for 28min run tell now. It may be possible to come close but 28min is fast so props to them. I know ak can solo heal it so we may try it. We just hate splitting DPS purples with only a 25 percent chance to get it lol.
    • Like x 2
  14. ak40sheven New Player

That is probably the most annoying part of fighting Ninja and Future Batman. Unless you are standing in the middle of the room approximately every 15 seconds they will teleport to you, or out of your range stopping dps momentarily.
    • Like x 2
  15. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Ooooh okay so I didn't miss it lol :D Sweet! It seems though, the raid is a lot easier with people that don't seem to die and know what they're doing ;) I know the final boss fight always goes much smoother when the person that can't stay alive dies lol. Hopefully, I can get some of my league to try this! Seems like it'd be fun :)
    • Like x 2
  16. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

I should have stayed on last night lol, but then it would have been 6 man =b, grats ya'll. I think we all knew it was possible but didn't expect it to happen so soon :)

Honestly each one of these guys is one of if not the best I know in that role. Virgil puts out godly power while also stealing downey's slogan "the quicker picker upper". Biggles is just a beast. AK plays most everything very well. Ataris/bedo... I'm coming for ya on damage! :p
    • Like x 2
  17. ak40sheven New Player

Yea! It may be hard to believe until you try it, but the last boss fight is less difficult with 5 people than 8. Less people = more room to spread out = less chance of dying to Paradoxical Static = easier to coordinate Reality Bubbles.

Overall it's just a lot of fun and a nice challenge to do with friends, also while running 4 dps in an 8 man run would speed the process up, It's rough for the dps having to roll against 3 others for those Traces In Time pieces :(

Regards,
    -ak
    • Like x 2
  18. LIVETASER New Player

you only fight two batmans? we fight 4 lex
    • Like x 2
  19. Tesseract Prime Dedicated Player

The way we have seen it work, he does the inhale which sucks people in, then he throws a ball. If that ball hits someone, he will immediately follow up with the superballs cone attack. If the first ball doesn't hit someone, he just goes back to normal. It is best to just move away from him when he does the inhale.

Grats on the run!
    • Like x 2
  20. bedovean New Player

Thx jeebz. You should of sent drunk Jenna the same pic instead of getting so drunk and passing out then! I can't sleep so may be on soon lol
    • Like x 1